It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So! What happened to the big Swine Flu conspiracy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior
It may have been a binary. I thought all along it would be far too easy for the vaccine to be linked to the deaths if the vaccine alone was to kill people, very quickly conspiracy theorists would gain too much credibility from the masses for being right all along. It may be that those that took it now have the first part of the binary and at any moment chemtrails or food additives will give them the second. Or the possibility may be that it was never intended to kill, just subdue much like flurides capability to cause apathy.

Is is POSSIBLE that it is none of that, that life isn't a piss poor Hollywood movie? Is it possible the Occam's Razor still lives?

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The simple answer is that the conspirators are smarter than the people that are trying to figure them out. They played up a huge pandemic and the class warfare answer is that they did it to put money in big pharma but the real answer is that it was the story of Jack and the wolf. They cry pandemic, they allow the opposition to convince people to not be vaccinated, and nothing happens leading the public to believe there is no pandemic and there never will be. Next time they will introduce a more destructive version, people will not be vaccinated and they will succeed in reducing the population by millions.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

Actually id say its most likely its none of those, but that opinion is all over the mainstream and this being an alternative website its ok to speculate. If the past has tought us anything its that TPTB murder in broad daylight and get away with it, it would be wise to be a little alert in these times. Sooner or later one of these theories of planned deaths could actually turn out to be true.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The only conspiracy I could make of the swine flu is it was made a way bigger deal than it ever should have, in order to distract people's attention away from something else. It was just a 'normal' flu and all the bragging about it made people scared. Nobody was suddenly interested in POLITICS anymore... But I don't know.

One of my friends who likes conspiracies adviced me NOT to take the injection, as it holds nano technology meant to control me.

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
S and F for you...

Where is it? It's still out there waiting to "mutate" with bird flu.. Look, the whole thing is a cover story for the murder of millions of people via injection. But only during the emergency phase in which people are quarantined for months. See: www.cdc.gov... This shows that the push for paid sick leave is to make people comply with quarantine. It will only go thru right before it "mutates".

People keep harping on about squalene etc and that is a tangential issue that will be resolved in 2012 with the introduction of vaccine patches that are sans squalene and mercury, etc.

2012 is the cover story for distracting simple people away from the elites crimes and blaming it on God, Mayans, cosmic cycles, etc. One the purposes of this (and there are many) is to get everyone voluntarily chipped. U2U me and I will send you the rand paper that shows that they think the best way for them to intro RFID into people is via healthcare, which is why Verichip/ positiveID is going the Diabetic glucose monitoring route.

If they just wanted to kill people indiscriminately, they would have done so long ago. The vaccines are a means to be precise with this operation.

One more point, the upcoming false flag is going to be an anthrax attack to condition people to get medically compliant when the "mutation" occurs in 2012 and also to build up the infrastructure to do so, to create a sort of Health army: www.upmc-biosecurity.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
Just a short while ago, ATS was full of nasty Obama/government conspiracies about swine flu vaccine.
Remember? Microchips, martial law, enforced vaccinations, prison camps.....OH MY!
So conspiracy enthusiasts......what happened? Why didn't it turn out to be the big Commie, NWO, WTFwhatever you all had secret knowledge of!
I'm, really interested in answers my friends, I'm not baiting. You guys posted thousands of messages, heaped stars and flags YET, nothing seems to have panned out.

SO, what's the deal ATS?

They are in a gestation period dont sleep on it yet....

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Does no one find it strange how we aint all gonna die from swine flu now.

I mean most countries in the world bought lots vaccine and pills, I didnt take it and no one back home I know of did either. I know some people in where I am now who did.

I travelled through England, Holland and Norway during the so-called "pandemic" and not once did I get anything close. My sister was in mexico around about the time it broke out, she didnt get it.

A friend was suposed to have it, yet although I was around him too I never caught it. A lot of people in norway who were reported dying from it, actually had other severe illnesses.

Seems to me after a lot of countries bought the vaccine, pills and even though not everyone used it, it mysteriously disappears.

Found this interestin article: www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net...

"The company in California who developed Tamiflu, Gilead Sciences, listed on the NASDAQ as (GILD). As we also noted, US Secretary of Defense, Donald H. Rumsfeld, was Chairman of the Board of Gilead Sciences from 1997 until early 2001."

posted on Apr, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I know what you mean.
The big pharmas did make their money cos they sold millions of vaccines.
I still think the vaccines have a chip in them so although these vaccines are stock-piled, they will bring the swine-flu out again but this time it will be in the winter.
This thing is not over yet.
I dont think everyone expected people to drop dead after having the jab.
It could take up to 7 to 10 years before we see the affects of these vaccines.
Dont forget. The plan was to bring the swine-flu in three stages.
Not many people took the vaccines because of the warnings and because not many trusted an un-tested vaccine.
When the second wave comes ( which i still dont think is as bad as the seasonal ) , more people will be scared into taking the jab.
The NWO or whoever is behind this aren`t daft.
They know people are onto them so they`re not going to try and do it in one go.
They`ve been doing it for years with the vaccines and it takes years for the illness to come out.
Look at the rise in Cancer in children, Cancer on the whole, Diabetes, Chrones disease, Autism, Dementia and on and on and on.
As for the camps....i think they will be used at some stage. Maybe this winter when they make the vaccine mandatory or maybe sooner than that.
Police state seems to be just around the corner.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join