It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii's Anti-'birther' bill moves forward!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Ok, because I am so thouroughly sick and tired of the endles birther threads here on ATS. I thought I would do myself the favor and just go ahead and write out a statement so that I can save my hands from severe carpel tunnel syndrome that I would get if I had to write this stuff down all the time. The sad thing is, you all who believe in this insane conspiracy theory are being fooled and fooled bad. Obama was actually born in Hawai'i as he stated all allong.

The following pictures are taken from: www.factcheck.org...

As you can plainly see, this is a legal COLB. The United States Constitution does not require any specific piece of paper to prove someone's natural born citizenship status.

The specific section for the requirements of eligibility are as follows:

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Dr. Chiyome Fukino says that Obama was born in Hawai'i...

State declares Obama birth certificate genuine

HONOLULU (AP) State officials say there's no doubt Barack Obama was born in Hawaii.

Health Department Director Dr. Chiyome Fukino said Friday she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

Fukino says that no state official, including Republican Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently.

She says state law bars release of a certified birth certificate to anyone who does not have a tangible interest.

Some Obama critics claim he was not born in the US.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Furthermore:

For Immediate Release: October 31, 2008

STATEMENT BY DR. CHIYOME FUKINO
“There have been numerous requests for Sen. Barack Hussein Obama’s official birth certificate. State law (Hawai‘i Revised Statutes §338-18) prohibits the release of a certified birth certificate to persons who do not have a tangible interest in the vital record.
“Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.
“No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawai‘i.”

Source

Born identity

Question: What is the state's policy for issuing a "Certification of Live Birth" versus a "Certificate of Live Birth"? My first, second and fourth children received certificates, but my third and fifth children received certifications. Why the difference? The certificate contains more information, such as the name of hospital, certifier's name and title; attendant's name and title, etc. The certification has only the child's name, date and time of birth, sex, city/island/county of birth, mother's maiden name, mother's race, father's name and father's race. Why doesn't the state just issue certificates? When did it stop issuing certificates? Is it possible to obtain certificates for my third and fifth children?

Answer: No, you can't obtain a "certificate of live birth" anymore.

The state Department of Health no longer issues copies of paper birth certificates as was done in the past, said spokeswoman Janice Okubo.

The department only issues "certifications" of live births, and that is the "official birth certificate" issued by the state of Hawaii, she said.

And, it's only available in electronic form.

Okubo explained that the Health Department went paperless in 2001.

"At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said.

Information about births is transferred electronically from hospitals to the department.

"The electronic record of the birth is what (the Health Department) now keeps on file in order to provide same-day certified copies at our help window for most requests," Okubo said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Now, Birthers always use the DMV/Job stratigy to try and show why that Obama should bring forth a long form birth certificate (which as you can see above, Hawaii no longer issues) But there is also a problem with that idea. With the DMV/Job theory, do you have to show your birth certificate to every single person at your work or in line at the DMV? Of course you don't, you show it to the person that is qualified and required to see it. That person for Obama was Nancy Pelosi. Durring they election Nancy Pelosi was the DNC national chairperson. She was the person that was responsible to send to each and every state the forms that told the Secritary of State in each state that Obama/Biden was the Democratic party candidate.

The insanity that is this birth contraversy is just madning. There is no truth to it, and what makes it worse is that birthers are all too willing to lie.

Remember when they wanted you to believe this was the real birth certificate for Obama?

But we soon figured out that it was a fake.

We found out here... www.abovetopsecret.com...

From this thread: Photo - Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate (political fraud)

I don't understand why people continue to believe something that has zero credibility.

Here's what the real conspiracy is, if Obama was indeed born in Kenya, as some of you actually believe. Why all the deception on your part? Why all the lies? Why all the fake birth certificates, the mistranslated material, the faked websites? Shouldn't you have found by now something concrete and irrefutable? Why keep changing the story?

[edit on 4/25/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Whatukuno, sure appreciate all that energy that you spend, but i recall Obama's first name being Steve Dunham as a child? Then mysteriously as president it is something different. like i said hide the truth under a pen, spend millions keeping the lie going. one thing whatuknow, are you falling for the lie as well, where did this birther thing come from msm?

i will give a bit of advice that i have noticed, everytime something smells to hi heaven-Bullshizzle-per sey! the main stream media run by the select few. Come up with crazy synopsis, such as birther, tea party movement, etc,etc. How about calling a spade a spade, and labeling the people for what is truly going on, which is the search for the TRUTH!

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Whatukuno, sure appreciate all that energy that you spend, but i recall Obama's first name being Steve Dunham as a child? Then mysteriously as president it is something different. like i said hide the truth under a pen, spend millions keeping the lie going. one thing whatuknow, are you falling for the lie as well, where did this birther thing come from msm?

Ok, you have to source these kinds of things otherwise you are just making stuff up.

I went ahead and did your research for you. And this is where it comes from...

UIPA REQUEST CONFIRMS QUIP, EXPLAINS MULTIPLE ORIGINAL VITAL RECORDS OF BARACK OBAMA

by John Charlton:

(Jan. 12, 2010) — An intrepid citizen-researcher has confirmed that the man who goes by the name “Barack Hussein Obama II,” has an original vital record kept by the Hawaii Department of Health, which bears the name “Steve Dunham.”

The citizen researcher began her quest, following two lines of research: 1) the fact that the name “Steve Dunham” appears in records associated with Obama’s alleged mother, Stanley Ann Dunham; and 2) the fact that Obama himself is said to have quipped that his middle name was “Steve” (as some of his followers know cf. YYouhan’s comment).
The Quip

The quip is recorded to have taken place during the Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner, on Oct. 16, 2009, and was reported by Real Clear Politics in the 4th video segment at their site, at the 1:37 mark.. The video at YouTube can be viewed through this link: www.youtube.com..., or at 1:31 in another version of the video, at www.youtube.com... . Here is the second version, look for it at 1:30 ff..

Yes, and during this same speech Obama also says:

OMG!!! IT'S TRUE! OBAMA WASN'T BORN IN HAWAII!!! HE WAS BORN ON KRYPTON!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!

BTW 1) That "quip" occurred in 2008 not 2009. 2) There was actually a time that Obama was known as Barry Soetoro. But the fact remeins, changing your name does not now, nor has it ever effected, a person's natural born citizenship status. 3) Jokingly replacing Obama's middle name of Hussein with "Steve" does not mean it's a new angle to the conspiracy, it just means that Obama was joking. If he had said "Bob" it would have been the same thing.

The problem with members on this board that believe this stupid ridiculous moronic conspiracy is that they no longer source ANYTHING. They are just stating already completely debunked theories.

But do you see what I did there? I took your post, and I went through the process of actually pointing to sources that show exactly what I am talking about. I am giving you the source information that I came up with.

When members on this board fail to do this. They fail to prove their conspiracy.

[edit on 4/25/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DEEZNUTZ
I think what the new law is trying to do is establish that if a request is made for something and they have responded to the request as required and that that document(s) are easily reproduceable(IE Internet, State Website,etc) then they no longer have to reply to requests for the same thing over and over again.

I can only imagine that they've received 1000's of requests for Obama related documents. As for Obama and Michelle sealing their transcripts, why not. It's not a requirement for being President to produce your school records and not any damn business of the general public.

The day any birther actually provides evidence to any of their accusations is the day I'll start to believe them. Until then, you look like crackpots and give us true "Conspiracy Theorists" a bad name.

DENY IGNORANCE(unless it contradicts with your biases)

So what you are basically saying is, you won't believe without proof, and no one is allowed to seek that proof. Gee, that's so reasonable.....not. FYI, the Obama campaign made demands that McCain prove his eligibility, and McCain did so, but Obama spends millions to hide all his records? He's a public figure, and thus should be properly vetted, but hey, don't let the rules get in the way of your own biases.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

but Obama spends millions to hide all his records?

SOURCE!!!!!

WHERE IS THE SOURCE!!!

PROOF!!!

WHERE IS THE PROOF!!!

Cmon!

This myth was originated by Alan Keyes. It's full of [snip]

"[Obama] is spending hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars to keep this information from getting out," said Gary Kreep, the lawyer representing former presidential candidate Alan Keyes, who sued Obama in California to prevent the state from certifying its election results.

Keyes recently called the citizenship issue "the greatest crisis this nation has ever seen" and warned of "chaos, confusion and civil war."

Read more: www.politico.com...

He has no documentation for this, it's just one of many many birther lies.

posted on Apr, 25 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
FYI, the Obama campaign made demands that McCain prove his eligibility,

Would love to see a source on this too... They were talking about McCain's eligibility in the 2000 election.

writ.news.findlaw.com...

Again in 2000, when Senator John McCain was seeking the presidency, the issue arose. McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone to American parents (his father was an admiral).

[edit on 4/25/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join