It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of Wormwood?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I had a dream where there was a light show in the sky, with comets crashing into each other, and then the waters all around me were red and dirty with lots of space dust. It was a pretty weird dream, and I think the skies were red too. Could Wormwood be a comet that crashes into the earth and pollutes the waters this way, making the waters red too? I was having a normal dream, then suddenly it was interrupted by this, and I vividly remembered being terrified of entering the waters, because they looked bloody and murky.

I had never thought of the connection between space dust, red waters, and comets consciously before. It was pretty vivid.

At any rate, I just wanted to share this dream.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by 547000]

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
No kidding huh, someone mentioned wormwood in a dream a while ago and when I was writing it down in my dream diary it made absolutly no sense. (This is when I thought wormwood was just the stuff in absinthe) Now I realize its the biblical name for planet x or something Ill have to go back and read the dream again if I can find it.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
One of my buds one time told me he had some dream similar to this about asteroids falling from the sky. He even stated that if you got too close to the debris of the 'roid your body would change drastically into something not human no more. He said it felt so real like he was actually there. Later after discovering about wormwood or Nibiru that this made me think of this.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It means you were either a little stressed out or drank a little too much

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Now I realize its the biblical name for planet x or something

Do you mind letting us all know where the Bible talks about "planet x"??

I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

The bible talks about wormwood yeah, well some have interpreted that its planet x. Btw the KJV is highly unlikely to mention such a thing, probs best to go back to the dead sea scrolls or something.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Perhaps it is late to reply but Wormwood is spelled Chernobyl in Ukrainian.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kokatsi
Perhaps it is late to reply but Wormwood is spelled Chernobyl in Ukrainian.

Yeah I heard that somewhere else when I was actually looking for medicinal uses/magikal uses of the herb wormwood. Lol. That's frikkin freaky if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I grow Artemesia vulgaris for its medicinal properties. I was interested to see that its relative Artemesia absynthium is also highly prized. A. absynthium being the very "Wormwood" of the bible.

Maya Ethnobotanicals

According to legend, Wormwood grew up in the trail from the serpent's tail as it slithered out or the Garden of Eden.

I personally, and legally, smoke Artemesia vulgaris because it contains a natural sedative.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6
reply to post by polarwarrior

Now I realize its the biblical name for planet x or something

Do you mind letting us all know where the Bible talks about "planet x"??

I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that.

Here's the reference to Wormwood in the Bible, and more.
tinyurl.com...
edit on 4-4-2017 by Ruminating because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2017 by Ruminating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 547000

Waters in Revelation are symbolic of the peoples of the earth.

(Revelation 17:15) . . .“The waters that you saw, where the prostitute is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues.

So the plagues on the water have to do with plagues against people of the earth.

Stars in Revelation represent elders in Jehovah's congregation, whether anointed or not.

(Revelation 1:20) . . .As for the sacred secret of the seven stars that you saw in my right hand and of the seven golden lampstands: The seven stars mean the angels of the seven congregations, and the seven lampstands mean the seven congregations.

Jesus and Paul foretold that some of these stars would turn away from the truth, create sects, and mislead the flock.

This happened when the clergy of Christendom was formed. And the clergy lead people away from the truth and gave them poisonous lies instead. Wormwood.

(Jeremiah 9:15) . . .Therefore this is what Jehovah of armies, the God of Israel, says, ‘Here I am making this people eat wormwood, and I will make them drink poisoned water.

(Jeremiah 23:15) . . .Therefore this is what Jehovah of armies says against the prophets: “Here I am making them eat wormwood And giving them poisoned water to drink. For from the prophets of Jerusalem apostasy has spread throughout the land.”

There apostasy meant they would not find refreshing waters of truth.

The clergy of Christendom today is like the fallen star, and they offer poison instead of truth to their followers, wormwood.

Just as Isaiah foretold the fall of the king of Babylon as a star falling from heaven, so the clergy of Christendom would fall from their lofty heavenly positions they hold:

(Isaiah 14:12) . . .How you have fallen from heaven, O shining one, son of the dawn! How you have been cut down to the earth, You who vanquished nations!

The clergy is losing its power, and has lost since 1919 its predominate stranglehold over the kings of the earth. It will soon be turned upon completely by her former lusty paramours as the world's rulers unite to destroy her.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertConrad

there are 8 times that 'wormwood' is used to describe things/events:

Deu 29:18
Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;

Pro 5:4
But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.

Jer 9:15
Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will feed them, even this people, with wormwood, and give them water of gall to drink.

Jer 23:15
Therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

Lam 3:15
He hath filled me with bitterness, he hath made me drunken with wormwood.

Lam 3:19
Remembering mine affliction and my misery, the wormwood and the gall.

Amo 5:7
Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth,

Rev 8:11
And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

is the metaphor about natural water (rivers & streams) becoming polluted or bitter...
or is the metaphor meaning 1/3 of a belief-system which dominates 1/3 of the global population?
(Christian/Muslim/Hindi-&-Buddhist .... are the 3 major religions/ideologies/belief systems on Earth)

I go with the physical Seas/Rivers/Streams, water sources like wells & springs becoming undrinkable !

WormWood comes to affect the Earth waters from a light/Energy source coming to the bio-sphere from the cosmos & falling onto various & widespread water sources (& not by falling on peoples' heads)

rev 17:15 is a lot different meaning than rev 8:11.... don't lead the sheep astray

edit on th30149130068404112017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Yes I have to further support the comments by St.Udio,that being, about the waters being made bitter.

This will be from Petro chemicals and iron oxide dust etc, which is contained in the tail/debris field of Planet X (The Red Dragon)

See here for my photo documentation and future updates of Planet X and co. Time is short don't waste it! ✌️

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join