It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When does to much information ruin youre brain.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
last night after i had gotten off of ats i had gotten too spiritually high for comfort, as i stated in another thread it was as if i could access everyones minds, and all of this knowledge was too much for me to handle, i was figuring out about all sorts of things what i call lights the term may already be out there but what a light is, is the way you are percieving reality, and is a total change in the way you percieve and what can be percieved, the spirit can be seen into on the light youre looking into but may be different depending onto what light youre looking into, i figured that it may be possible to stay into a light and that youre entire perception of reality may be changed, by pulling said light around youre body but is essentially entering into a different spiritual level. if one were to say go to one of these lights they must live at that spiritual level and not doing anything that might go outside of that spiritual level unless one is really ready to open your mind to a more spiritual level,
there are many facets to ones selfs and people have both good and evil sides to themselves but no one can claim to be ultimately good or evil unless they themselves are willing to be completely righteous to be completely righteous would be completely good, but if one wasnt completely unrighteous that they would not be ultimately evil and that there would still be hope for them its mans flaw, thats why we must ask for forgiveness, and why jesus died for our sins can still be forgiven because man knows not what they do and cant understand the full consiquences of there actions that there would also still be hope if they turned to god, life is one test if you pass you earn life but only through jesus knowledge which he gave to the earth through the bible.. and if one was completely oppsed to god and no im not talking about athiesm which seems a little unrighteous but completely oppsed like that of the devil which is how he got the name devil couldnt be forgiven because he is evil incarnate for god is completly righteous and the devil hates righteousness. and thus is evil. these are some of the things i have learned.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I would like to know what you guys think of this information? sorry about the title of the thread

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
honestly its all a little jumbled up in the OP and im having some trouble following what your trying to get across.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
last night after i had gotten off of ats i had gotten too spiritually high for comfort, as i stated in another thread it was as if i could access everyones minds, and all of this knowledge was too much for me to handle.

i was figuring out about all sorts of things what i call lights, the term may already be out there but what a light is, is the way you are percieving reality, and is a total change in the way you percieve and what can be percieved,

the spirit can be seen into on the light youre looking into but may be different depending onto what light youre looking into, i figured that it may be possible to stay into a light and that youre entire perception of reality may be changed, by pulling said light around youre body but is essentially entering into a different spiritual level or plane.

if one were to say go to one of these lights they must live at that spiritual level and not doing anything that might go outside of that spiritual levels knowledge until they were to say advance pass that knowledge they have learned unless one is really ready to open your mind to a more spiritual level i wouldnt recommend it,

there are many facets to ones selfs and people have both good and evil sides to themselves but no one can claim to be ultimately good or evil unless they themselves are willing to be completely righteous to be completely righteous would be completely good, but if one wasnt completely unrighteous that they would not be ultimately evil and that there would still be hope for them its mans flaw, thats why we must ask for forgiveness, and why jesus died for our sins because man knows not what they do and cant understand the full consiquences of there actions that there would also still be hope if they turned to god,

life is one test if you pass you earn life but only through jesus knowledge which he gave to the earth through the bible.. and if one was completely oppsed to god and no im not talking about athiesm which seems a little unrighteous but completely oppsed like that of the devil which is how he got the name devil couldnt be forgiven because he is evil incarnate for god is completly righteous and the devil hates righteousness. and thus is evil. these are some of the things i have learned.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

if you have questions i can clarify what i mean so its not all jumbled.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by phi1618

I'm with you...I know that when I spend too much time on here it can mess with your mind. I'm not sure if that is what the OP is referring to or not. I think once you climbatize yourself and adjust that anxiety goes away. It can be an ugly process opening your eyes and searching for the truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hey so anyways what im basically trying to say is that i need to verify this informatiion so i know that it is not just an illusion.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I don't know about you, but "too much" information causes a certain amount of "ruin" when it's responsible for inadequate punctuation and grammar.

There's always the tried and true excuse that English may not be your first language.

But people speak English on ATS, and if you honestly want other like minded individuals to respond with insightful and/or meaningful comments, then you have to calm yourself, and use some common sense. You should spell-check and revise your wording.

What are you asking exactly?
Run-on sentences generally tend to loose the reader.

you seem to be coming from a perspective, or state, where your blood sugar is extremely high, or have ingested a lot of caffeine.

This could also be attributed to a heightened level of voltage in your nervous system, ie: the "Holy Spirit Kundalini", amping up the nervous system circuitry.
I say this because you seem to have been claiming to be having a Spiritual Emergence.

There's alot of useful information out there regarding this.
Google "Kundalini".

be well.

-

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I think the trick is to become a neutral party.

The reason all of the information is overloading your sensory organs is because you are taking it too seriously (IMO).

You should approach this as light hearted as possible, and ALWAYS find some humor in things no matter how bad the situation is.

By finding humor in everything, and taking things lightly, the many issues we deal with daily here on ATS will not affect your well-being.

Your well-being is far more important than any details or info you will find here.

Just don't take things so seriously, laugh about things you know.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I don't know exactly what you are talking about OP, but we all need a balance of activities in our lives. If you dwell entirely in information gathering, intellectual and spiritual pursuits your thinking can become very circular and ungrounded. Maybe you need to balance all those overwhelming thoughts and do something physical or learn to paint or play music.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
thats deffinently a good idea i ll probably consider.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I must warn you,you must be very careful your brain doesnt get too full,its very dangerous and could possibly kill you!

top topics

join