It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OFFICIAL intro..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I say official because my 1st intro thread got removed (due to my fault ) to the fact that I posted a couple things which I shouldn't of. Sorry Sauron

But yea...I would like to take this minute to say hello to everyone....HELLLO!!!

So Iv been lurking for about a 2 months on this site and quit enjoy it. Gotta be very open minded though. Some people just seem too crazy or to much into their own fantasy world. As for me I am also very opened minded and usually look into anything if it catches my eyes and would do a little more research if the given info doesnt please me. then right before sleep, while laying down, I would go threw everything I researched and what not, and decide what my final stand on the topic would be so I can wake up happy
I do have my own thoughts on religion and those kinds of topics but also kinda sometimes find myself questioning my own beliefs which in natural for a human I guess. But yea, once again hey to everyone and its nice meeting you all

P.S - When will I be able to make an account to upload photos so I can put my Avatar in?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

hey welcome, I saw your last thread and it was what i can say very interesting indeed, great start anyways
i'll be waiting for your 21st post
great pics.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

Hi YouCanCallMeKM, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

You can log on to your Media Portal anytime you wish, same user name and password. Please read Avatar and Signature Guidelines before setting your avatar.

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

(click to open player in new window)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms and Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 18/4/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Welcome to AboveTopSecret YouCanCallMeKM, great to have you here. This is my U2U, be sure to call out if I can be of any assistance.

GL9.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by groomlake9]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hello there and welcome to AbovetopSecret! Great to have you here with us and I'm sure as you join in you may come across things you are unsure of, Please feel free to contact me at any point with and query's you have, I'm more than happy to help you around the halls of ATS till you are able to fly on your own,

Here is a few things to help you get started, Again at any point feel free to ask me as many questions as you need,

Getting started.

Getting an avatar uploaded,

New member posting help, (what the little tags ect are)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala xx

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Thanks to all of you so far, and on the videos provided, and I will make sure to msg any of you if anything comes up

note: regarding the Media Portal.. I put in the same user name and password but it says incorrect user name or password. So i tried to reset my password, but it says no such user found :S

[edit on 18-4-2010 by YouCanCallMeKM]

posted on Apr, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! See you around in the forums.

new topics

top topics

join