It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Jewish Internet Defense force on ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Perhaps if the Israelis started flying planes into our buildings, we might think otherwise.

Perhaps if Israeli terrorists started taking over cruise ships and dumping wheel-chair bound Americans into the Med, we might think otherwise.

The fact is that if when the Japanese attacked the U.S., we were anti-Japanese. Once the war was over, and they stopped attacking us, we became allies.

When we were fighting the Germans, we were anti-German. We are now allies.

When we were in the midst of the Cold War, we were anti-Soviets. While there are still differences, we don't now wish them harm.

If the militant Islamic radicals would stop doing us harm, we would have better thoughts about them. Nevertheless, that old statement, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend," tends to remain true. As long as the U.S. and Israel are being attacked by the same groups, it is those groups who sway "undecided" Americans into the Israeli camp.

Morocco is Islamic, but has done us no harm, and we have favorable relations with them. Malaysia is largely Islamic, and the same could be said for them. Americans are tolerant of those who are tolerant of us, for the most part. We certainly have our own long list of sins to pay for, and many countries harbor ill-will against us for those offenses. This, however, further demonstrates that what goes around comes around.

What all people must do is learn to tolerate one another, even with our faults, and stop killing one another simply to be killing. Ask any of the family members of those lost in the Twin Towers if that sounds about right.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

That is not a real counter argument. If you do not provide counter evidence to my statement, you are a troll.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by Ong Bak

That is not a real counter argument. If you do not provide counter evidence to my statement, you are a troll.

i guess the reason for this would be because im not here to argue like you.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

I didn't argue about anything, I am asking you to provide evidence to refute my original post. Nothing too hard about that. I provided my evidence, you want to counter it, please provide yours. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say it at all then. Your accusing me of "free time" So do you follow?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truth1000
Perhaps if the Israelis started flying planes into our buildings, we might think otherwise.

Perhaps if Israeli terrorists started taking over cruise ships and dumping wheel-chair bound Americans into the Med, we might think otherwise.

The Israeli's were the ones who planned 9/11. Don't you remember the jumping Israelis that the FBI arrested.

Why would the terrorists want to hit those tower's anyway? What was the motive? 72 virgins? or something else? Oh I see, the land that the UN stole from them and that the US supports, Gotcha.

Now this has nothing to do with the original topic, your trying to pull a straw man. Not happening here. Stay on topic, which is the JIDF on ATS.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by THE_PROFESSIONAL]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Actually Christians are not the only ones who belive in jesus, the Muslims believe in him as well..So you are saying that the two most prominent religions are delusional?

Yes, I would say that. Except I would not limit it to the two most prominent religions being delusional. All of them, 100%, are whether they profess a belief in Jesus or not.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Ong Bak

I didn't argue about anything, I am asking you to provide evidence to refute my original post. Nothing too hard about that. I provided my evidence, you want to counter it, please provide yours. If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say it at all then. Your accusing me of "free time" So do you follow?

im not refuting anything you said, it could be true for all i know.
i just think it is a bit odd you took time out of your day to do tha leg work, write a pargraph, and try to expose somoene who still remains completely anonomouslike everyone else on the internet.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

It wasn't hardly any time at all, I just noticed something and decided to comment on it. But ok, yea thanks.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

Actually Christians are not the only ones who belive in jesus, the Muslims believe in him as well..So you are saying that the two most prominent religions are delusional?

Yes, I would say that. Except I would not limit it to the two most prominent religions being delusional. All of them, 100%, are whether they profess a belief in Jesus or not.

Just because there isn't proof, doesnt mean that it is not true. You cant quantify love, describe it in equations, does that mean it doesn't exist or inst there? No

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Man, I thought he was gonna show my name. I'm a JDL member (says a fellow atser). :p

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by walsbg22
Man, I thought he was gonna show my name. I'm a JDL member (says a fellow atser). :p

Your a JIDF member....but your profile states that you live in the USA. Why aren't you a member of the US IDF (you should make one) instead of the JDL as you call it.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
that's not proof...listen up. there's two entities labeled Isreal.... the real one and the political messed up one. political zionists and religious zionists...it's a mess, sure. Israel is nice mix of all nationalities and they live amongst each other secularly. one has to announce which part he is refferring to. or it's a misunderstanding.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

No, I was saying I have been labeled as such on this site.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
There are lots of agenda ridden posters, who share organized affiliation on the Internet and that includes ATS.

It certainly isn’t limited to the Jewish Internet Defense Forces.

It’s a safe bet, if it’s any kind of group in real life, from Masons to Catholics, Gays, to Republicans, Democrats, or Islamists, to the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts, that they have an organized Internet Presence to promote and defend their policies and views.

Some groups are better organized than other; some are more aggressive than others.

It’s all part of divide and conquer warfare, and the best way to deal with any group, is to simply honestly promote what you believe in and stand for, and at least be considerate enough to hear those who you are in opposition to, or are in opposition to you, out, and consider what they say.

Then dissect it, feed it back to them, and frustrate them to no end, that ultimately it’s their own arguments that call their actions or policies into question, and not yours!

After awhile they will get tired of playing with you, after all even masochists can only tolerate so much pain and humiliation!

The Internet is the ultimate soapbox and it’s a battle zone as well. Here on ATS at least, we try, or at least we should to be as civil, mannered, and courteous, when ripping each other to shreds.

Ultimately some groups only end up preaching to the choir, while open minded and objective posters, who are civil and polite, end up creating converts.

If their arguments were sound, they wouldn’t need to band together to promote them!

Thanks.

[edit on 19/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join