It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Clicks - A New ATS Game?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Could be clicks, but chicks makes more sense with those beautiful eyes staring their relevance into existence.

Maybe "Conspiracy Chicks" is gonna be some new kind of section in ATS 2.0?

I can't wait til it's done at any rate...keep getting little teasers in U2Us. :/

Come on fellers...we're salivating already.

Love the new features I've seen so far, and the look is simply what I've come to expect from ATS (don't know how many start portals I've made for myself with ATS color schema.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
read the left hand one from bottom to top

I think its normal letter writen in a funny way

i can read the second word as

*sorl*i**s

*= dont know

I think there might be the word lies in there somehwere too.

it might even read. "it's all lies."

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Link

If you will refer to this post by Greeneyedleo, she actually uses the words 'conspiracy chics' in one of her posts. It could be a complete coincidence, but oh well. I didn't bother to check the time stamp to see if she posted it before the site changed, and I'm not entirely sure when that was either.

Edit: The post was made on 4/16/10 at 10:36 AM est. The site changed on 4/17/10, correct? Maybe the female mods are just trying to get people to realize that not all of the mods are dudes?

[edit on 17/4/10 by wisefoolishness]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The eyes on the left look like Asala's.
I think it's Conspiracy Chicks and with the advent of the radio show, maybe there's going to be a "female" version of a radio program?

[edit on 4/17/2010 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
If you read it from bottom to top (right side of screen) and replace the first word with conspiracy and use the matching symbols you will get conspiracy and the other word would most likely be clicks or chicks. Not sure.

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Elieser]

[edit on 17-4-2010 by Elieser]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I would LOVE that.

A night with my favorite gals from ATS. A gay man's cryptonite lol.

~Keeper

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The first symbol from the second word is the mayan number 8. I don`t know if it means anything, but I just wanted to say what it looks like to me

Add: And if I allow myself to go nuts, I think the very first symbol could be read like two "6" in mayan -

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 17/4/10 by sandri_90]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If we start at the top left and we go with "conspiracy chicks" and the topmost letter is obviously a C, then the first letter and 4th letter of the second word is also C.

And if the 4th letter of the first word is an S, then so is the last letter of the second word.

Same works for the letter I in both words. "Conspiracy chicks" makes sense to me.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
I'm getting a DOLLNEAN headache from this information Lol. Those are some nice eyes!

Hope this is a new game or in depth puzzle, good job on the decode!

I wonder if we are going to bog the Decrypto site down again.

I second that...

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

That would add a whole new dimension to,,,,

BROADcasting Lol

[edit on 4/18/2010 by Kellter]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

I just want to know how the hell you figured out that that scribble meant conspiracy chicks!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I noticed that aswell right today and i wanted to make a thread about it asking what it is but unfortunately i didnt have enough posts hehe.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by Impetus]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

It's just a simple cryptogram

Replace each symbol with a different letter.
Like so:

CKJAIDHGCF CEDCBA

Copy this and paste in this website rumkin.com...

You will see the solutions

At first I thought it was "Conspiracy Clicks" then realized that "Conspiracy Chicks" has more relevance due to those beautiful ladies with beautiful eyes.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Deaf, but certainly not blind and maybe a tad more intelligent than the rest of us too. I didn't even notice the code. Either that or you are one cruel devil who made this whole stuff up. Did you match it against a dictionary? Or did you create the whole code and are conspiring together with William Skeptic the Dude Overlord to bring attention to some new concept? How about Weather forecasts with UFO sightings, chemtrail warnings, volcano dust clouds and strange EM transmissions, messages from outer space, Jesus and Mary sightings, Elvis seen in the drugstore sightings and so on? Would be great fun!

What else can pretty girls do anyway?

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I dont know about the other conspiracy chicks, but this one is posting from the new and redisigned ATS!!!

I dont know about pretty, but I am feeling rather clever for figuring this one out.

Here are those weird numbers under my avvie, just to prove I am not making this up.

hotbakedtater
femicentric

Member is on ATS now.

P1311 F256 S1785 K1.56

o make friend
o make foe
o go to profile
o view posts
o view threads
o posts in thread
o send message
o ALERT!

What does the K stand for?

I asked this in another thread too, if this is a game , do I win for finding the new website?

I am not sharing the url because while I found it by chance, I dont know if I were supposed to find it yet or not!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Gasp! You've found a super secret site!

No worries. I know the url
I'm not telling either.

My guess as to what those letters stand for?

P - points
F - flags
S - stars
K - karma

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

Oh no I think you are on to me! I better hide!

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I think the P stands for posts, not points, but I may be wrong. I know I have almost 20000 points, but not that many posts.

And here I thought I had found a secret no one else knew yet. *pouts

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

LOL didn't know what else to say, 'cause the only place I've seen those codes is in your sig or your posts in this thread. On the internet you may be able to hide, but atleast you can't run.... other than certain apps and scripts etc. Ah, C64... those were the days.....

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

You don't see the alien code in the background? It's to the right or left of "THE NEXT BIG THING FROM ABOVETOPSECRET.COM" on either sides. You may need to zoom out the site to see them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join