It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Income Drops 3.2 Percent Under Obama-no kiddin'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The economy has been in decline ever since 1933 when the Great Depression really got going. It only has looked like we were doing well as a country. When in actuality they just kept papering over the problems that we had and never really fixed them. To back up my statement you only have to look at the value of the dollar before 1933 and compare it to today. The value of the Dollar has been in decline for decades.

Doesn't matter at this point blame Bush blame Obama, whatever you want just remember your not accomplishing anything by bickering over who caused what, but one thing I can tell you is spending trillions of dollars that we don't have hasn't and won't ever help the situation we are in.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

That's not what this thread is about. So it doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is this article the OP posted, and that is totally bunk.

In regards to your question, most rational thinking people regard the stock market as the best leading indicator we have. It is up in some indicies over 100% the past year. Nasdaq I believe is up 80% over the past 12 months.. of course they didn't include that into their "window into the lives of America". Think about what is going on here...

Cant really beat that, huh? Oh and jobs?.. Remember that is a LAGGING INDICATOR, do some research then come back and let me know if you still think I am just pulling your leg or you really still do believe in this brainwashing article that was posted here.

Have a good evening.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join