It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons Disease: You need to hear about this!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Discotech

Originally posted by kozmo
What I do have is some concrete evidence that demonstrates that it IS present in the water supply.

Would you care to present to us this concrete evidence ?

It's all well and good saying you have evidence to support your claims but if you don't provide said evidence it's worthless!

Personally I think morgellons could all in the head and if you believe something so strongly your brain can manipulate what you believe to be true, I've read of cases of people developing conditions who never had the condition just because they've believed it so strongly their body has developed it. It could also be a real catchable condition however, we just need more research into it really.

The whole "it's alien genetic experiments" or "nano-bots" or "chemtrails" belongs in a fantasy world, if our governments wanted to do test on us or at worst kill us there would be far far easier, quicker and more secret ways to go about it than the job they're currently supposedly doing!

All in due time... I am not the one conducting the scientific investigations, I am simply acting as a test subject, contributing to the funding and helped propose the idea that perhaps the water supply should be investigated. Please keep in mind, as I indicated, this is a working hypothesis and not a yet a full theory. The scientific method must prevail prior to releasing any results. The investigators, at this point, have isolated Morgellon-like fibers in municipal water supplies. When they feel that they have assembled the appropriate information, the results will be forwarded to Carnicom and others for further confirmation.

To wit, delusional parasitosis has been presented as a possible explaination and mainstream medical science has certainly jumped to that conclusion many times. However, physical evidence points elsewhere to the point that the CDC and other professional investigaroy bodies have taken up portions of the evaluation of the anomoly.

The whole "Alien experiments", nano-bots and chemtrails remain pure hypothesis at this point. I am keeping an open mind as I have experienced, firsthand, what this disorder can do a person's life. Also, it is important to recognize that accidents happen, the government experiments in many things and I have maintained that this may be none of those things or any combination fo those things. Instead of dismissing this outright, perhaps we should put an eye toward the ongoing studies and see what they continue to reveal.

Edited to add: Many were VERY skeptical of the HIV/AIDS virus - until it was medically proven to exist!

[edit on 13-4-2010 by kozmo]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So this is only present in the southern US as of now? Or has it made its way northern?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Chem-trail Rain Water Darkfield Microscope Analysis Red Fibers 40x 100x

There have been alot of red dust storms lately.

Put together red fibers in rain water and red dust, and read the next piece of info.

Red Storm was developed jointly by Cray Inc., and the Department of Energy's (DOE) National Nuclear Security Administration's (NNSA) Sandia National Laboratories. It was installed at Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, NM, in the winter of 2004.

www.top500.org...

War Games, anyone?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just a thought,
but if there really are some black ops happening right now that sole purpose is to carry out some nefarious clandestine population control ,( and it really is looking like it really is happening), then what possible defense could any of us implement against it with any chance of success? Letters to congress about chemtrails get tossed in the nearest garbage can...... Maybe someone could send a letter to obama and ask him if he could please have this stopped immediately.. they would all think the letter writer was nuts and probably have him monitored as a possible terrorist instead of the real offenders, the poisonous fungi-spraying plane pilots!
This even looks nuts to me just what I wrote here.. My point is, that no matter what anyone says about morgollons and links to chemtrail sprayers, they will still be branded as wackos, while people will still be getting sickened, and the chemtrail sprayers keep right on spraying like there's no tomorrow...
This situation is just plain unacceptable.. morgollons is no joke, I have read some of the detailed medical reports about the bizzare processes and mutation of DNA in victims. One thing that some people replying saying people affected were just getting their own clothes fibers caught in their scratch wounds don't know is that some of those fibers have been found to have been made biologically through the persons own mutated cells.
There is really sinister stuff happening right now and I would really like to know what to do to defend against it besides to just start shooting

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This just crossed my mind & I thought I'd mention it.

Does anybody remember the Tales From the Crypt episode where the people are in some tropical forest & they smoke some ganja, then they start getting the Morgellan symptoms? Not just the psychological ones, but the actual parasites under the skin?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What the F**k

Is this for real or has it just been blown out of proportion. If metallic objects are being pulled out of peoples skin that are emitting light........we really need to organize ourselves worldwide and do something.

add:

Jesus can someone please confirm if that website is legit. Further can someone confirm if that object I posted above is legit. It has a snake embossed on the back of it. And it came off of someones skin.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by seanizle]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I didn't quite know what to THINK about it, until one day I happened upon a local site and right there was a picture of a nurse that I used to work with, that has it - and I KNOW she's an up front person and is NOT mental.

I don't know what it is, but I suspect it is genetically engineered food and stuff doing it.

I'm really more interested in what the PEOPLE with it have in common than anything, and I've not seen any good studies about that. I did notice - just on that site - that there seemed to be alot of medical professionals with it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Scary stuff. Silicon based you say? Now that is not natural.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I had thought this "disease" was proven false a long time ago.. that "sufferers" were suffering from mental illness, and no true evidence to suggest the disease even exist? I remember seeing threads all the time about this on ATS, the nasty pictures and all.. then it turned out they were going to make a movie about it and everything.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I so hope a mass batch shatters in the labs where they're making this, just as the company pres shows a bunch of politicians their fine progress. Then I hope someone knows where the lab is who also owns a .. well, I'll just think the rest! I didn't realize the family count was 60,000 now, I read it was "only" 13,000. Apparantly the red fibers grow the fastest.

To poster above. A lot of masons seem to pass this off as something delusional, funny that. Especially considering even the FDA has made an institute to study it, and recognizes it a valid condition.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I had thought this "disease" was proven false a long time ago.. that "sufferers" were suffering from mental illness, and no true evidence to suggest the disease even exist? I remember seeing threads all the time about this on ATS, the nasty pictures and all.. then it turned out they were going to make a movie about it and everything.

It was never "proven" false -
It has just never been explained.
Someone knows what it is.
You can bet on that.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

Been around fro awhile. Rense use to push it hard a year or so ago.. moore info here:

wiki Morgellons

wiki Morgellons Research Foundation

Wiki Delusional Parasitosis

Video talks about it having genes from plants

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Have been following Morgellons for past several years or so. A couple of years ago my son's neurologist attended a special seminar on Morgellons. Have attempted to address this issue with a nearby university's College of Public Health, with the public health officials for my county, with my county's Board of Commissioners, and with a nearby VA and military base -- total shutdown. Jeff Rense's website (not a fan of in general) has excellent coverage on this issue. My only remedy, like yourself, is to inform as many forward thinking individuals as I can (sigh!).

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I have to say this is pretty bizarre. Does anybody have any clue on how it is contracted though? I know a few have mentioned the water supply as a possible source and a connection to chem trails. I would have to say there has to be a little more to it though. We all come into contact with the local water supply, so that doesn't really seem likely.

I'm thinking that if it is nano tech then would it be to far off to suggest that it is engineered to infect certain people with certain genetic qualities?

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I've read up about this YEARS ago (or was it 2 years ago). I stumbled across it when I was looking up random videos on youtube, and somehow came across vids of worms living under the skin, fibers, then finally Morgellons. I did a lot of research because it scared the heck out of me. I'm surprised that doctors take this with a grain of salt. Some of these 'professionals' even claim that there is no such disease; that the worst thing these 'victims' are suffering from is paranoia and over-analysing. o.O If you do a search on youtube, if these videos are still there, and they can be frightening.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Orphyn]

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Orphyn]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You have a living, breathing sufferer on this thread who tells you it is the real McCoy, and thousands of sufferers on hundreds of sites who post vivid pictures of the many physical afflictions, and then are bombarded by workers of disinfo or unresearched individuals in denial. Who you gonna believe? Maybe we should just wait for the nice shadow governments to issue an official apology for starting this.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
After reading the report it stand to reason that regardless of whether it was intentional or an unintended side effect, I believe that our genetically modified foods are to blame.

I mean who knows what the compounds used would do inside a human body. I guess Morgellons is what it does.

The report said that the largest amounts of infectees is California, Texas, and Florida. I would be willing to wager ( I looked but could'nt find any info) that there are some large GM crops in those states.

Now i need to figure out if the foods i eat have been gentically modified in any way. Cause this is spooky and know the Gov. likes the idea of GM crops.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hey guys just thought I would throw this out there. It may be grasping at straws, but there could be a possible connection with Teflon. Dan Eden, the author of the Morgellons article also wrote this about Teflon, which I will say is also very bad.

Teflon

Anyway, considering Teflon is just building up in our environment, what is to say this couldn't have something to do with it. Like I said, it may be grasping at straws, but it is still an interesting read.

Also, it is completely fine to discuss chemtrails as they are also possibly linked to Morgellons.

Thank you to everyone who posted new information, and to those of you just finding out about this thank you for taking the time.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Well, if you'd like to provide evidence suggesting the "disease", as you put it, is "fake", then be my guest. Or, at the very least, try to find the title of the movie that was "supposed" to be made to document the delusions, in fiction or not.

Otherwise, there isn't really much being added here. Just, "I think it's fake, but who knows" *snicker*.

The only movie I can think of that is somewhat similar to this, is "Bug". It stars Ashley Judd, Michael Shannon and Harry Connick Jr.

It's about a war veteran who is paranoid about having some kind of nano-bugs secretly planted in his tooth by the military during a dental operation. It's an interesting movie, but I don't see it relating it to Morgellons disease, because the perceived "bugs" produced no effect aside from breeding in and on the body and being creepy-crawlers. No skin lesions aside from picking scabs and stuff like that. They were actual bugs, not internal parasites latched onto the brain or something like that.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by SyphonX]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here's another interested thread, but it dropped in the mayhem tonight.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join