It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morgellons Disease: You need to hear about this!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

As always Kozmo, your contributions are appreciated and helpful!

I think this needs to be more widely known to the people, and it is sad to think there are those that just don't care.

I believe you when you say it is in the water source; that is how we have been exposed to various "test" substances in the past and it seems old tricks are still being used.

Nano-tubes are a fantastic success in nano-tech, but the fact that they exhibit a sort of "intellegence" by grouping together is scary by itself.

Star for you buddy!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

Thanks Mike!

I just felt it necessary to clarify that I have no evidence to support that it is being intentionally placed in the water supply - not yet anyway. What I do have is some concrete evidence that demonstrates that it IS present in the water supply. I surmise they may be due to cross-contamination from infected individuals, such as myself, every time we wash, shave, shower, brush our teeth. Various samples have been submitted for further analysis to determine if the nanos found in the water are active or inactive. Time will tell...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Guys, I had most of the symptoms of morgellon's besides the actual skin lesions. I'm not sure if this was the exact cause or not, but I do know what relieved my symptoms. I had brain fog, lethargy, partial insomnia, severe anxiety, migraines, & was socially isolated. I took high doses of niacin and ascorbic acid and it cleared this all. It seems some people are having skin problems when their body attempts to reject the fibers. I just got weaker and more irritated/diseased over time. As long as I stay on the vit-c and niacin, them I'm a-okay. This may not work for everyone, heck it may be something else entirely, but is also worth a shot.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I dont know what to think of Morgellons disease. I have only heard of it in tandem with chemtrails, a topic I enjoy to read about.

And a thought just occured to me.

What if Morgellons is the result of covert nanotech military experiments. (insert reason, unknown).

What better way to dismiss the Morgellons claims than to link it with the crazy and wacky chemtrail phenomenon. Maybe Morgellons isnt related to chemtrails in any other way but for disinformation.

It is one of the strangest diseases I have ever heard about.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
STRANGE DAYS STRANGE SKIES
From imageevent.com...

LIFE IN THE TIME OF CHEMTRAILS 1997-2009: YOU ARE NOW BREATHING ETHYLENE DIBROMIDE, VIRALLY MUTATED MOLDS, NANO-PARTICULATES OF ALUMINUM AND BARIUM AND CATIONIC POLYMER FIBERS WITH UNIDENTIFIED BIO-ACTIVE MATERIAL: "We the people have not been warned, advised or consulted but are certainly vulnerable to the outcomes." Lightwatcher.com "Biologic components have been reported in airborne samples that include: modified molds, desiccated red blood cells and exotic strains of bacteria" Additionally, award winning investigative reporter, Will Thomas, has reported findings of over 300 types of virally mutated fungi in the chemtrail fall out. The Idaho Observer has reported findings of 26 metals including barium, aluminum and uranium, a variety of infectious pathogens and chemicals and drugs including sedatives in chemtrail fallout. Dr. R. Michael Castle reports the finding of cationic polymer fibers. Dr Hildegarde Staninger and Dr. Rahim Karjoom have reported findings of tiny parasitic nematode eggs of some type encased in the fibers. Additionally Drs. Staninger and Karjoom and researcher Jan Smith have reported findings of self-replicating nano-machines and rivers of silicon running wild through the bodies of the Morgellons infected. Researcher Clifford Carnicom has reported finding chemtrails fibers & abnormal blood cells that are an exact match with the bizarre fibers & blood cells found in those suffering from Morgellons Disease. Welcome to the brave new world of toxic skies, weather control, mind control and population control through the use of chemtrails modulated with electromagnetic frequencies generated by HAARP. Our health is under attack as evidenced by the skyrocketing rates of chemtrail induced lung cancer, asthma and pulmonary/respiratory problems as well as the emergence of a bizarre and frightening new plague, Morgellons Disease, an infection with a previously unknown agent that appears to be a synthesis of a bio lab created pathogen combined with self-replicating nano-technology. Over 60,000 families in the U.S. are now infected with Morgellons. I am one of the infected. My health and the health of my family has already been drastically affected. There is a main-stream media blackout on this subject so the only way to get the word out is by word of mouth. Realized or not people are already dying from chemtrail related illnesses. People are dying from Morgellons Disease. During this time of chemtrails a shocking drop in general life expectancy in the U.S. has occurred. This situation presents an immediate and serious threat to you, your family and loved ones. We must join together to stop this insane program of chemtrail spraying now. Some of you reading this may be in a position of influence and power to take significant action to bring chemtrails to a halt. Everyone can do something to help. Whatever your position or realm of influence please do whatever you can to bring an end to the aerosol spray program popularly known as Chemtrails. ADDED 7/13/2009 FUND RAISING FOR A CURE At this point just stopping the chemtrails will not be nearly enough. It is becoming increasingly apparent to researchers that virtually the entire population has most likely been infected by chemtrail pathogens that cause Morgellons Disease. The government to date has basically done nothing to fund research to find a cure for the Morgellons problem. Scientist, Clifford Carnicom has proven himself to be a dedicated and formidable researcher into Chemtrails/Morgellons for over a decade. Working on his own without funding he has managed to make many important discoveries about the nature of Morgellons disease and about the effects of chemtrails on the environment and the population.

Great site with lots of pictures.Just thought I'd add it to the collection here.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
This is about the creepiest thing Ive heard of in some time! WTF? Filaments growing out of your body? Granules?? sheesh!! sounds like some Chtulhu-ian sort of malady one would get after being in the presence of the Great Old Ones. Of course at least the G.O.O. are fictional..but this....this is spooky!!! As for it not being a legit disease or disorder...Fibromyalgia is/was under the same situation...an unknown cause for extreme pain and physical sensitivity..but it has become more accepted as a real condition..I hope this Morgellons does too and a cure or treatment can be found soon!! Id be terrified if I had this!!

Cthulhu Fhtagn!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
No offense to the OP or anyone on this thread or with this affliction, but front page? Really?

Sure, it sounds otherworldly, and the handful of people suffering from this are surely in pain, and in some cases there may be a real physical cause, but front page?

Silicon based life form, taking up residence in the pituitary gland? Nanotubes growing from the skin? Come on.

Ok, maybe some sort of wart makes a thread like protrusion in some of the cases, but not nanotubes.

Ok, maybe some weird parasite is residing in the brain of some of these folks, but not silicon based, and not in the pituatary.

Seems like a very simple case for a virulogist, or a genetic scientist to crack, and yet none have? Apparantly plenty of these "threads" have been collected and brought in to doctors, but no news of their "otherworldly" source, or mechanical nature of nano-replication?

This thread was entertaining, and I enjoyed reading it earlier, but when it popped up on the front page, I couldn't believe it?

Edit to add:
Let's not forget that the disease is connected to those ever so pesky chemtrails!
Sure, the government has experimented with cloud seeding, and I wouldn't doubt that once in a while they still sneak an experiment in, but those white lines in the sky are CONTRAILS, and they are made up of H2O in liquid or ice form. If the government wanted to dose you with something, they wouldn't do it from 6 miles high. They would do it from right over your town.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by commondreamer
I contracted this in Early 2005 and subsequently gave it to my wife and pets.

It can be very serious. After years of lifestyle changes we were able to control it but have never been able to eliminate it. The "queen" actually resides in the pituitary gland and is difficult to destroy. It is a silicon based, perhaps a nano engineered type of "bug" that truly does not seem to be of this world.

You might have seen it, but if not, I would recommend watching the movie "Bug". It's a very deeply symbolic movie adapted from a broadway play.

It's symbolizm lies within the symptoms of a kundalini awakening within an individual who is uneducated, and quite delusional...completely misinterpreting the spiritual evolution he is experiencing with ... all he can imagine it to be.. because it feels like it... "bugs"...
.... he convinces his new lover that he has transmitted these "bugs" (he claims them to be genetically engineered Aphids) into her as well.. through sex..that the imaginary "queen" is in their body and emits all these "bugs" into their environment etc.. they clean everything obsessively and cover everything in tin foil... he claims to be a victim of area 51 biological experiments...

then in the end they burn themselves alive in the hotel room, symbolizing the Masonic Phoenix..... which.. creates it's "nest" with the aid of a "worm"...

while I do not discredit what these people are experiencing...
I cannot avoid the obvious.. which is ...

*the overwhelming muscle spasms and body jerking...
*"crown of thorns" sensation around the crown...
*pulsing at the pituitary gland (anja chakra)...
*tingling at the top of the head.. (crown chakra)...
*pulsing/spasming/tingling at all other major chakras...
*crawling sensations under the skin...
*itching sensations
*body aches
*stinging / electric shock feelings
*seeing light flashes
*hearing chime-type sounds or high pitched wihnes or wooshes

completely parallel that of Kundalini Syndrome.

it's just a matter of perception and belief.

If you already knew about kundalini and it's symptoms.. and experienced this phenomena.. you'd probably go to a profesional on the subject and help your way through it..

if you were uneducated or ignorant of the subject.. or completely dismiss it...

you're more likely to try to find out what it must be because of what you logically imagine it to be which is "bugs" ..or "critters" ... etc..

the resultant psychosis and delusions and madness and stress and life problems are directly a reslt of the person's perception of the phenomena.. not the phenomena it'self.

For ALL these people to be experiencing this all at the same time...
to me seems to show a definite culprit at hand.. some sort of bio-active agent that would create a DNA triggering or such that would instantly activate kundalini/evolutionary energy within people..

One has to contemplate the fact that Masons run the world and the military.
And that the prime focus of Masonic Enterprise is to raise the brazen serpent.. the kundalini up the spine.. (of all) .. to activate the next step in human evolution (the messiah-man) ...
this is actually referred to as "Illuminism". creation of the "Light body".. ie: the phosphorescence in the fibers (alternative cellular energy pigments) (google "ACE pigments")

If this esoteric focus is behind the impetus for action... and chemtrail planes are at their disposal.. then you may see where a correlation between kundlaini and chemtrails and "morgellons" may be drawn.

I have experienced this all since aug 06'.. and almost went nuts from not understanding it.. and buying into all the paranoia and crazy thoughts of bugs etc...
thank god i found out about kundalini...
i see my experience as a "kundalini on steroids" .. .not just your normal airy-fairy kundalini rise and fall.. but a PROFOUND and body-wide AMPED up.. level of this energy's process... possibly caused by what has been sprayed.. a "catalyst" if you would...to push kundalini to it's purposefully aimed outcome... which is human evolution... ie: a "Complete Kundalini Illumination" = intended, forced, (and IMO necessary)...human evolution.

fact is.. the Human Biome Project shows that there are actually more cells of non-human creatures on and in our body.. NATURALLY OCCURRING.. than actual human cells....
To be a hypochondriac or paranoid about bugs in you is LITERALLY... a fruitless attempt... because even for the most healthy individuals.. the above applies. They're there even though you don't feel them.
nematodes, micoplasms, bacteria, fungus.. we're our own eco system.

kundalini ... has been repeatedly shown to have the exact same symptoms of what people with morgellons are claiming to experience.

in my personal experience,... i believe that there is a strong correlation of the pain involved.. with GOUT.
gout is excess uric acid in the blood caused by excess purine metabolism.
uric acid forms crystals in joints and under the skin and can cause nasty stinging sensations... and aches and swelling in joints.
why would so much gout be paired with massive kundalini transformation?
Complete Kundalini is metamorphosis....
uric acid levels rise in lifeforms experiencing metamorphosis.
where as the purines responsible for the uric acid .. purine "runoff" from "shedded" DNA .. old dna being discarded and expelled.

one thing to keep in mind is this...
that the first job that kundalini does is to "rid the body of all toxins accumulated since childhood"... - Djanandeva
The main organ used in waste-expulsion is the skin.
to see granules expelled through the skin could be this collected waste.. expelled...
would only make sense that if a lifeform is to experience massive metabolic transformation... then there would need be a "house cleaning" beforehand.. in order to prevent the "new form".. to not be tainted by errors.. or unnecessary, problematic substances present which would cause malfunctions in the metamorphosis.
hence the expulsion of the "waste grains".. in the skin...

IMO the fibers will be proven to show properties of photosynthesis, as well as transmitting data to and from each other..
ie: .. to and from individuals as a "biological bluetooth" .. creating a telepathic network between these individuals.

one thing is important to be taken into accound before investigating "kundalini".....

the only reason this word is used is because it is the most graphic depiction of the process of the massive rise of "prana" up the spine.
other cultures call this different words... ie: "Qi" or "Chi" in China... or "Ki" in Japan .. it also parallels the "Holy Spirit" in Christianity... and the crownchakra opened being the "Pentecostal tongues of flame abov ethe head" ... the "Caduceus" of greek mythology..

it's universal evolution in action and can/will affect us all.

we just have to get over the differences in describing it.

I HIGHLY reccommend you watch the very end of the movie "Eye of the Phoenix" to get some hints as to what this material that is sprayed may be...
possibly the "Chiamanti Stone" ... that will bring peace to the world.. brought back to the US by Nicholas Roerich? ... seems to fit.
they implemented the "phoenix eagle" on the dollar bill..
the "phoenix here.. (and in the movie BUG).. being the final stages of the metamorphosis.. which is the "burnoff" of the old body...
(what happened to Jesus' old body in the tomb)...
immolation...
rise form the ashes...

This is more than what the undiscerning and unscrupulous reader may buy into .. this is not just a medical issue.
This is something on a historic scale in human evolution.

I'm writing a book on it.
research all i've said for yourself... and then some.
don't take my word for it.

we're going to see super-heroes in our lifetime.
super-heroes and healers... that suffered indescribable physical and emotional/mental anguish during their transformation to such.

-end of line-

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
No offense to the OP or anyone on this thread or with this affliction, but front page? Really?

No offence to you, but have you seen what passes for frontpage material these days?

This took the place of thread #7461 about Obama bowing to the Chinese leaders, which was frontpage all day, and happened about 5 months ago now. Daily you can expect old news and old trolls about Obama being frontpage here.

Frankly, i'm glad to see this type of stuff here.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by Risen]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I thought this illness was fake and chemtrails didnt exist?

Also, my thread about 'my picture' made front page all day two days ago...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Just wondering, is it allowed to mention Chemtrails in this thread, since it (Morgellons) has been tied to Chemtrails since it started surfacing around the same time Chemtrails became a globalized campaign?

Anyone else had strange rashes from clothing and sheets that collects nanoscale particulates in the water through the laundry?

It will get worse. Much worse.

Star and Flag for thread. Glad to see it on front page.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by 911stinks]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Also, my thread about 'my picture' made front page all day two days ago...

Yeah, i saw that. Didn't mean to say everything on the frontpage was bad, just that these days there's quite a bit sneaking through.

Morgellons is pretty crazy, on many levels, and is still a complete mystery, so i feel it deserves continued discussion. It's a hell of a lot more interesting than yet another round of the same lame arguments about Obama which have been recycled for months now.

I'm hoping that guy on the first page elaborates on the queen in the pineal gland comment. That's all new to me, even if it is pure fiction.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
No offense to the OP or anyone on this thread or with this affliction, but [edit on 13-4-2010 by getreadyalready]

OFFENSE TAKEN!!!

First you say, "No offense" and then lead into a littany of offensive statements about something that is readily apparent you know NOTHING about! Try suffering with this disorder! Try dealing with and attempting to understand why no doctor can seem to help you address the cause of your symptoms. Try explaining to your 5 year old why you're too tired to go play ball in the backyard! Why you have bleeding scabs appearing on your arm for no reason that are literally EXCRUCIATING!

If you had bothered to approach this with the least bit of objectivity coupled with healthy skepticism you would have seen that a GREAT DEAL of professional research has been devoted to this malaise and that this is NOT simply some made-up fantasy.

If you had bothered to read the well-reasoned responses that I and others have offered you would have seen that none of us are engaging in wild speculation. We are merely taking that which is already SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN and making attempts to construct real-wrold theories about what, how and why!!! So yes, your post offends me!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Don't take it too seriously.

There are going to be countless idiots with their big fat mouth spouting off criticism and insults.

They are too dumb and ignorant to understand these things anyway. We should ignore them.

It would be terribly ironic if the person laughing it up got it next week...

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I've pulled weird fibre things out of irritated spots on my skin which have shrivled up straight away a few times, also hard bits too. Usually come out of what seems to be a fully skin covered pimple (without the whitehead) or irritated skin, then it either has fibre or a crystally hard lump if you squeeze it out. Very occasionally the fibres will just stick out of my hand around knuckles or joins. Sometimes they'd seem to disappear as if they knew you want to remove them?? Very weird and seemingly fruity but that's what I experienced. I could spot them then adjust hand or arm position to take a better look, then the 'hair' has gone from where you see it! Interestingly enough a few months ago I managed to 'fibre glass' my hands and spent hours checking and removing glass under a microscope and there were no shriveling hairs. A large amount occured on my left hand which has been diagnosed for excema many years ago. Perhaps a mis-diagnosis or perhaps they are slightly related diseases?
As of the last year or so the occurance of said fibres has seemed to pretty much stop, while the bumps are still there. This coincides with a full on spiritual awakening... perhaps I have fought the disease or it has mostly gone on it's own accord? Perhaps it feeds on fear and a whole host of nuturing conditions, I'm much more positive, less stressed and much happier now than a year ago.

Hope this helps anyone wondering about it. THere could be a natural explaination for it, it might not be morgellons, however it seemed to look very similar during fibre stage to more minor cases, with striking parallels.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911stinks
Just wondering, is it allowed to mention Chemtrails in this thread, since it (Morgellons) has been tied to Chemtrails since it started surfacing around the same time Chemtrails became a globalized campaign?

Anyone else had strange rashes from clothing and sheets that collects nanoscale particulates in the water through the laundry?

It will get worse. Much worse.

Star and Flag for thread. Glad to see it on front page.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by 911stinks]

The question of chem-trails and Morgellons is an interesting coindence indeed; one that certainly deserves more scientific investigation. Whereas I have personally referenced links in the past, I remain somewhat skeptical of the relationship. Although incredible in theory, and even in some investigative fact, it is still largely inconclusive.

Regarding Morgellons in the water... I, along with others, have hypothesized as much for several years and have been investigating it. Preliminary results DO show VERY similar structure in our water supply. However, it is important to note that this is still completely inconclusive.

To be clear, I am NOT a biologist, chemist, doctor or scientist of any degree. I am just an average Joe who has been trying to make sense of my "Condition" for a number of years when a simple Google search introduced me to Morgellons. The symptoms, indications and contra-indications were too much to ignore. Since then, I have followed any and every bit of info on the disorder that I could locate and have learned and incredible amount about it. Over the last two years I have actively engaged in trying to encourage and fund research into the matter.

It is real and it is both fascinating and devastating all at once. I have learned that my condition is not nearly as severe as others and for that I am thankful/ That being said, it has still had profound effects upon me, my quality of life and that of my family. The search for answers continues.

Thank you to the OP for reintroducing this topic to the forums. I remain depressed that this still draws scorn and ridicule and that so few people seem interested in learning more about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
What I do have is some concrete evidence that demonstrates that it IS present in the water supply.

Would you care to present to us this concrete evidence ?

It's all well and good saying you have evidence to support your claims but if you don't provide said evidence it's worthless!

Personally I think morgellons could all in the head and if you believe something so strongly your brain can manipulate what you believe to be true, I've read of cases of people developing conditions who never had the condition just because they've believed it so strongly their body has developed it. It could also be a real catchable condition however, we just need more research into it really.

The whole "it's alien genetic experiments" or "nano-bots" or "chemtrails" belongs in a fantasy world, if our governments wanted to do test on us or at worst kill us there would be far far easier, quicker and more secret ways to go about it than the job they're currently supposedly doing!

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
There seems to be something to this disease and I for one have always thought it was a manufactured disease. It is therefore very odd to read from the OP posted link that there is something in the Morgellons structures that causes a florescence and then it gets weirder as the information of analysis is disclosed.

Upon further examination, the fluorescent properties were found to come from a soluble substance that contained proteins from some very unusual organisms: a protein found in cow's milk "casein alpha S1"

I sat up and took notice because this led me to the other phenomenon that is of interest to me and that is the bovine mutilation phenomenon in which among other things – the udders tend to be removed in almost all cases in what seems to be a skilled surgical procedure while the cow is still alive, sadly dying during the procedure.

I am starting to think more and more that the Morgellons disclosure will tie into the reasons there are cattle being dismembered all over the world and I am sure it is related somehow especially after reading that Morgellons seems to contain casein alpha S1 (I did not know that).

I had always wondered if Morgellons was related to the cow mutilation phenomenon and there was never anything to link it until now?

Thank you for this thread as I feel that I can now place another piece of the puzzle into the bigger picture.

Starred and flagged most deserving of both

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikemp44

It is an attempt at and in agreement with "others" to change human kind at the genetic level with bio-programmed nano technology. In cooperation with the greys it "is" an attempt to alter the human state into a controllable bio-mechanical being much the same as the greys themselves.

It will take another decade to complete. Thank you for your unknown cooperation in this inner galactic planetary effort.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
The end of Billy Koch's baseball career and a family in pain.
Morgellons. All informational watching and reading.

www.youtube.com...
www.cantstopthebleeding.com...
www.rumormillnews.com...
www.naturalnews.com...
morgellons.org...

and it should be front page -
the more front pages it reaches - the sooner we will get to the bottom of this man-made nightmare.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by spinkyboo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join