It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germans and Russians used Fluoride to make prisoners "stupid & docile"

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I'm gonna leave this here:

Link

Mr. Dickinson reveals that, "At the end of the Second World War, the United States Government sent Charles Elliot Perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast Farven chemical plants in Germany. While there, he was told by German chemists of a scheme which had been worked out by them during the war and adopted by the German General Staff. This scheme was to control the population in any given area through mass medication of drinking water. In this scheme, sodium fluoride will in time reduce an individual's power to resist domination by slowly poisoning and narcotising a certain area of the brain, and will thus make him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him. Both the Germans and the Russians added fluoride to the drinking water of prisoners of war to make them stupid and docile."

"According to Chemical Engineering News in 1988, each year in the United States, 80,000 tons of hydrofluosilicic acid, 60,000 tons of sodium silicofluoride and 3,000 tons of sodium fluorides are put into public water supplies (Chemical Engineering News, Vol 66, August 1, 1988, pg. 39). In view of all known research, it would be safe and accurate to rephrase the previous sentence and say that each year the United States Government allows 143,000 tons of fluoride products to be added to public water supplies in order to numb, disempower, and render docile a large percentage of the population. Present estimates in 1995 run about 200,000 tons annually. Now, why on earth would any oligarchic group (a small group) want to do this to tens of millions of people, deliberately and knowingly?

Also see:
Fluoride accumulates in the Pineal Gland

And '___' - the illegal substance your body produces:

[edit on 11-4-2010 by pai mei]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The question I've had for a long time, and never found an answer for, is what concentration level was used in Germany and Russia for their prisoners? Was it much greater than 1ppm?

Also, 11 flags and I'm the only one to reply

Also-also, you can use borax to get rid of the fluoride in your water and in your body! A quick google search will tell you how. I plan on getting some soon, then switching to an RO filtration system within the month.

[edit on 18-4-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
A few years ago in my area there was a huge debate on this issue when officials of one city decided to Flouride the water. The people objected big time, all to no avail. The City did it anyway. I have to wonder what the pay-off was to them.
This is forced medication, and there is no control of individual dosage.
Flouride is in everything.
Also it has been shown that there is no benefit to it, but there is a big downside. The incidence of Cancer increases in areas that have added Flouride to the water.
So in the end it is the Cancer Industry that is the Beneficiary.

The Journal of the American Medical Association on September 18, 1943,
states, "fluorides are general protoplasmic poisons changing the permeability of the cell membrane by inhibiting certain enzymes. The exact mechanism of such actions are obscure.

The sources of fluorine intoxication are drinking water containing lppm or more of fluorine, fluorine compounds used as insecticidal sprays for fruits and vegetables (cryolite and barium fluorosilicate)
and the mining and conversion of phosphate rock to super phosphate,
which is used as a fertilizer. That process alone releases approximately
25,000 tons of pure fluorine into the atmosphere annually.

Other sources of fluorine intoxication is from the fluorides used in the smelting of many metals, such as steel and aluminum, and in the production of glass, enamel and brick.
------------------------------------------------------
The Journal of the American Dental Association on October 1, 1944 warned
that "We do know that the use of drinking water containing as little as 1.2
to 3.0 ppm of fluorine will cause such developmental disturbances in bones
as osteoporosis, and we cannot run the risk of producing such systemic
disturbances in applying what at present is a doubtful procedure intended
To prevent development of dental disfigurement in children. In the light of
our present knowledge or lack of knowledge of the chemistry of the subject, the potentialities for ham-far outweigh those for good "

The deleterious effects of Flouride have been knoiwn for a very long time.
So why exactly is it still being used?

Does the Med/Pharma cartel so enjoy the profits of a sick and dieing population or is there something even more sinister going on here?

[edit on 18-4-2010 by OhZone]

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Hey Ohzone,

I have an ongoing debate with a blind friend who doesn't think there's anything wrong with fluoride, and if there was surely our government would do something about it.

This guy sent me a report to prove his case and it seems he only looked at the false conclusions which were drawn, because the data clearly states otherwise. When I mention this to him, he starts shouting that I'm paranoid, and he doesn't have to look at the data because my statement is absurd.

Anyways, I was wondering if you had any source links for the quotes you provided. That just might help him see the light....sometimes, though, I think perhapse I have too much faith in people.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

Only about 1% of the water supply is used for drinking...
...the rest waters lawns, flushes toilets, washes cars, washes dishes...
...what value is Fluoride when washing the dog?

It seems a very strange use of resources to medicate an entire water supply for the sake of 1%...
...when adaquate levels are already being provided in tooth-paste.

Make sure your Iodine consumption is adaquate...
...Iodine binds with Fluoride...
...and is the only way it is eliminated from the body...
...adaquate Iodine can offset the adverse effects of Fluoride.

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My quotes came from Val Valarian's Timeline, which I didn't think was on the web; but it is.
curezone.com...

Your might also google Fluoride Timeline

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Nice link. I found this tidbit of particular interest:

1928 Edward L.Bernays, nephew to Sigmund Freud, writes the book Propaganda, in which he explains the structure of the mechanism which controls the public mind, and how it is manipulated by those who wish to create public acceptance for a particular idea or commodity. Says Bernays, "those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. Our minds are molded, our tastes are formed, largely by men we have never heard of." Bernays represents another connection to Germany and would be essential in the fluoride campaign in the United States. Wrote Bernay's, "if you can influence group leaders, either with or without their conscious cooperation, you automatically influence the group which they sway." (See Bernay's, 1947, and the fluoride campaign).

Enter fascism, decades ago!

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
that is pretty scary stuff, i was actually thinking about this today. I was also thinking about '___'. I listened to a Joe Rogan interview a few days ago and he talked a lot about '___'.

If you are interested, start at aroun 6:20 and listen to Joe. Yes, that is the dude from Half Baked interviewing Joe Rogan. The video has a bunch of cussing.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
it amazes me that no one cares about this. I was pretty shocked to hear this. I thought this could have been front page stuff!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pai mei

criggo.com... Shows many humorous and scary headlines of filthy water! (I hope it is okay to post that, I mean no harm.)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Alex Jones: Sodium Fluoride and the Forced Drugging of America 1/4

part 2

part 3

part 4

i mean come on its 2010....i think by now everybody and their dog knows about the crap thats in the water. if you listen to alex for 10 min you would know about it. DRINK DISTILLED. its about 80 cents a gallon at the store. when i go i buy about 12 gallons of it...make my coffee with it...cook with it...etc....i have a shower filter that filters out the chems in the water that you inhale from the steam.....BUY ORGANIC FOODS. come on people....

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Funkydung]

[edit on 21-7-2010 by Funkydung]

new topics

top topics

join