It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Just saw a Walmart commercial about them rolling back prices...

What if...

Food additives and other chemicals involved in processing our foods were the leading cause in cancers and disease in the world today...

what if...

A lot of these foods are distributed at many stores, but walmart being the most dominate... but also the cheapest... With them rolling back prices, and getting even cheaper, now even more people can afford to shop at our favorite store...

what if...

The recession was engineered by a select few to cripple economies of the world, or even worse some how depopulate the earth...

what if...

these are all tied together, I mean for the most part they are all plausable... People have to eat the poisoned food, distributed at walmart because that is the cheapest price, in todays rough economy. That was caused by some of the bankers and government officials, to cripple economies and bring them more power. and even redistribute the wealth to those in power or "control." Perhaps even so cleavelry crafted that in the process massive amounts of people would die off because of the toxins throughout the food were casing mass sickness... cancer...

Just a random thought, probably not true... but an interesting series of connections that popped into my mind, thought I would share

but then again... this would not at all surprise me with some of the crap going on in Washington and else where around the world..

[edit on 10-4-2010 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx

Additives or not... if you're eating walmart food you are slowly killing yourself anyways.

If you shop at walmart at all... you're slowly killing your soul anyways.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Just saw in the paper today how autism is rapidly growing in my state,you gotta wonder whether its all the crap in food these days.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

WHAT IF???

Welcome to the world you live in. Approximately 96% of your suppositions are facts.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
And what if someone organized a solution? Where like minded people could live together in communal groups and grow their own organic foods? And suppose we could have groups like this all over the nation?

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I don't trust our food supply either. Its very sad what they do to our food. The crap they spray on our fruit and vegetables, the live viruses they spray on our meat to supposedly kill salmonella, the chemicals they put in the food etc! I am tempted to just eat wild food like dandelions, grass and pine needles etc. At I would know what I was actually eating then! Local Farmers Markets are great too.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Thats a great idea. I would love to start up a community like that or join one but unless you want to go join the hutterites there are not alot of options to join one out there.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Wal-mart foods are often no better than Kwik-E-Mart foods where many of these Kwik-E-Mart foods aretainted and expired ones.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I agree and don't doubt that the food as well as many other things we buy and eat are polluted. The air we breathe is another. The aireal spraying that continues on a daily basis is filled with particulants ( One of them being alluminum oxcide which causes cancer and brain disorders and so on.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Who says this isn't true?

It's all about the money. If the shops and food distributers put chemicals into foods that would cause more illnesses, the doctors would get more patients, and as the doctors got more patients, more money would be made. More medicines would have to be made which would also glorify the medicine industry as we would constantly be perceiving new cures being created when they are the ones creating the illnesses in the first place.

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionTri

EXACTLY!!! isn't it interesting how almost everything can be tied together these days... perfect example with what you were talking about... Health care reform, and insurance companies reaping the benifits from American citizens being 'unconstitutionally" force to purchase health care...

Now if that isn't wealth redistribution, I don't know what is...

But again, what a crazy world we live in today..

new topics

top topics

join