It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampires Exist All around us

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   
well the combustion engine was a stupid invention which is ruining the planet, according to victor schauberger...

are they deliberately polluting their back yard? because that would make them retarded not intelligent.

or are we doing it? which would make us retarded.

either way, someone's retarded.

posted on Apr, 27 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

well i migh tbe with you as far as coke is concerned - their new logo 'thirsty?' is a bit creepy, given the whole twilight thing...

and also bacardi rum's label is a black bat wiht a red circle which is a tad creepy.

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222

well i migh tbe with you as far as coke is concerned - their new logo 'thirsty?' is a bit creepy, given the whole twilight thing...

and also bacardi rum's label is a black bat wiht a red circle which is a tad creepy.

now that you mention it there is a type of wine that contains human blood. I am not sure how much. I think it is like jager who uses deer blood but this wine uses human blood. I think it is called Vampire, I can check it when I get home since I have a bottle of it just for the campiness of it.

Vampires are all around us and yet any people go through life blind to them. This is proof that their conditioning is working.

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If vampires had mind control to keep you from realizing they where vampires, then how would you know about it? No offense, but have you read what you wrote here? You sound COMPLETELY insane! Not that I have had an interest in vampires lately, twilight and vampire diaries ruined vampires for the whole world. Now vampire means a hot guy that teenage girls obsess over. So depressing.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonlova
If vampires had mind control to keep you from realizing they where vampires, then how would you know about it? No offense, but have you read what you wrote here? You sound COMPLETELY insane! Not that I have had an interest in vampires lately, twilight and vampire diaries ruined vampires for the whole world. Now vampire means a hot guy that teenage girls obsess over. So depressing.

Thanks you for proving Schroedinger correct. Looks like you ahve been conditioned well to not believe in vampires.

symptoms that you are a vampire:

1. Are you ever up late at night and unable to fall asleep?

2. Do you ever wonder why other people think a certain way?
this is one of the first signs as a person learns the dark art of manipulation. many vamps have this ability, the worst part is they dont even realize their vampires.

3. In the morning are you less happy then in the afternoon?

4. Have you found yourself restless or nervous when in front of a group.
vampires do not like exposing themselves, even for those who dont know they are not a vampire will experience this. Its quite normal and part of the early stages of the onset of vampirism.

posted on May, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
A lot of things are more obvious now.

A lot of people don't know this, but Elmer Fudd actually changed his name once he became successful in Hollywood.

Originally, it was "Fudd Helsing".

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
With halloween recently passing I felt it was important to shine the white light of truth upon the menace known as the modern day dracula. Many of you have read the post I made regarding the symptoms that you can use to determine your level of vampiric demonification.

Recently a game with the name "Call of Duty: Black Ops" was released. This game is way for the ancient clans of cuthulu that acts as one of the lead houses in the vampire clans. Lets dissect how this was done. This game was released at midnight with throngs of individuals showing up to purchase the game. Why release the game at night you may wonder? This is so that the rights of draculas who desire to be apart of the gaming community are not alienated by having to go out into the sun. These non day walkers chose midnight because this is the time when the innocent slumber. Not only can they pick up a new game but they can feast upon the blood of infants as they lie in their cribs.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
So much imagination! The craziness lol

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Vampires exist? Most likely why would they want their sheep or cattle to know that we've been blinded from the whole world around us, theres a lot of secrets on this planet and the looks that peasants (brainwashed sheep or us) Hell, ive got it on good account that theres some ancient dolphins that guard the fountain of youth or life, but yeah vampires being underground protected by freemasons and worshipped by them doesnt surprise me one bit it just sounds like things falling into place or connecting the dots of course theres holes in this but the fact of the matter is vampires exist

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

So do these vampires inhale alot of helium to fly? Just curious why they look like balloons.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
With halloween recently passing I felt it was important to shine the white light of truth upon the menace known as the modern day dracula. Many of you have read the post I made regarding the symptoms that you can use to determine your level of vampiric demonification.

Recently a game with the name "Call of Duty: Black Ops" was released. This game is way for the ancient clans of cuthulu that acts as one of the lead houses in the vampire clans. Lets dissect how this was done. This game was released at midnight with throngs of individuals showing up to purchase the game. Why release the game at night you may wonder? This is so that the rights of draculas who desire to be apart of the gaming community are not alienated by having to go out into the sun. These non day walkers chose midnight because this is the time when the innocent slumber. Not only can they pick up a new game but they can feast upon the blood of infants as they lie in their cribs.

Nothing like getting a drink after buying a new video game. Takes me back to 11/11/11. A lil skyrim, a lil infant blood.

But seriously dude, people are taking you serious, and we don't want them to know that Blade/Underworld/Twilight are indoctrination flims, so shhh... You're spoiling the secret.

We know where you live.

Signed - the vampires.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

hahahaha

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Damn that video is either superman or 1 HUGE pogo stick jump =)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
nice trrrooollll

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I really don't know if Vampire's are real but since I was little I have been complete in love with vampires. After reading some of this stuff i do believe with all of my heart that they might. Swome of the stuff sounds silly but then again who am I to say. I thank you all for th info.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Originally posted by dragonlova

Thanks you for proving Schroedinger correct. Looks like you ahve been conditioned well to not believe in vampires.

symptoms that you are a vampire:

1. Are you ever up late at night and unable to fall asleep?

2. Do you ever wonder why other people think a certain way?
this is one of the first signs as a person learns the dark art of manipulation. many vamps have this ability, the worst part is they dont even realize their vampires.

3. In the morning are you less happy then in the afternoon?

4. Have you found yourself restless or nervous when in front of a group.
vampires do not like exposing themselves, even for those who dont know they are not a vampire will experience this. Its quite normal and part of the early stages of the onset of vampirism.

Even though this thread is over two years old, I had to reply to this part...
1. Yes - It is called insomnia. Have had it for quite a while now.
2. Yes - It is called curiosity. It is also interesting to see things from another persons point of view on occasion..
3. Yes - Again, related to the whole insomnia issue....
4. Yes - However, I am currently scheduled to undergo an evaluation for schizophrenia.. this is one of the issues that stands out to docs... Plus it runs in my family, as my brother, father and my son have it...

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

haha, hilarious. I really hope you weren't serious because if you were then I'd suggest some really professional help but if this was meant to be read with tongue firmly in my cheek, then it worked. Well done, sir/madam.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What we can and cannot know is a matter of opinion only. What is real? Who can say?

There are always those who will insist they know the truth, but we must realize that the truth is a matter of opinion. Everyone has their own version of reality. And there are a great many disappearances in the world as the original poster pointed out. We have absolutely no way of really knowing what becomes of some people.

Aliens could be taking them away or eating them. So too could vampires. What we can be sure of is this: If there were vampires, and they in any way equate to the beings of myth, they would be apex predators and we would be sheep or cattle. This would be their world, and if they desired so, we would be none the wiser.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Entities and Et's that feed off negative energy and suffering are draco's and vamps. Saturn devouring his children, which means the dark side feeding off our light and soul regression, and the suffering of others is a vampire. TPTB feed off the labor and suffering of others and they are also vampires.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join