It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All Christians, We Need Your Help!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Sorry, you have not sent the call out to true Christians.

You have sent the call out to people posing as Christians.

That's mighty judgemental of you, why would you say that I am not a true Christian?

Originally posted by catwhoknows
And if you really want to call for help, just ask Christ.

Which is not a problem for us because we believe in Christ, however, the original poster does not. So, I'd be more than happy to both help and ask Christ to help in auto's cause.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
Why are people talking about RELIGION in a POLITICS thread??? Church and state are separated for a reason...a good reason.

In this case, politics is stepping on relgion, a violation of our First Amendment rights, hence the upheaval.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Why are people talking about RELIGION in a POLITICS thread??? Church and state are separated for a reason...a good reason.

In this case, politics is stepping on relgion, a violation of our First Amendment rights, hence the upheaval.

In which way exactly are your rights violated??

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

The microchip is even more diabolically planned than this. Its TPTB deliberate mark of the devil and they've set all the world's religions, in their coding to be sungod/saturn coding. They've also done this to birth certificates, graduation certificates, death certificates, and even our receipts when we go shopping, its all coded.

We all have to renounce the coding in our hearts and hand their entrapment and karma back to them where it belongs, along with wishing and strongly yearning for peace, and maybe writing a few letters and speaking to some neighbors about world peace and also the starving. And whaling and things against nature. Break their codes, hand all their karmic traps back to them as their repsonsiblity alone.

You guys don't understand, its the private insurance company thingy that is at fault, its that they chose to exhort more money via a middle man, a friend of theirs. Statistically, the US spent, at least until recent years, I don't know about cuts done in the Bush years, but you guys used to spend more money per person federally on a faulty system than we did in our country, where some provinces don't even pay premiums and the few that due, its aobut 80 dollars/month.

Its not the medicare thats the problem, its that this new system ISN'T medicare, costs even more, applies fines and worse, and includes legislation for this microchip.

Its their entrapment. No Christinian, and many other faithful, will get it. So they are to become (according to TPTB's thinking) willing sacrifices to their sungods.

Their rituals require willing sacrifices. Watch Arizona Wilder to find out what I mean. They intend to set the world up to war, virus's, possibly a cataclysm and many horrors, perhaps fema camps, torture chambers, ritualistic murders, all on behalf of their HANDLERS.

Wake up everyone.

Health care is good, but I agree, not this form of it.

Everyone has to say no to the microchip.

And everyone needs to see how dark the leaders are, and how they are using and abusing them, and have sold them out to thier entities. Stand up and so no, because you mean no, renounce all their intended codings, run with the meanings of your heart, and love one another.

But you guys need medicare, just a better form of it. Do some research, look at Norway's version it is one of the best, though France and UK, Australia's, Canada's are all good. Look at how the percentage of cost federally per person apply and see what can be done by writing in and demanding it.

[edit on 7-4-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

In which way exactly are your rights violated??

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"

Actually now that we're on the topic, there is currently a first amendment violation with "the right of the people peaceably to assemble" in house churches in Arizona ("The Associated Press reported today that a town code in Gilbert, Arizona, forbids religious activities in private homes.") , but I digress as this is not the direct topic of this discussion. Here, forcing people to get chipped or die prohibits the free exercise of the Christian faith.

[edit on 9-4-2010 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well, some good responses here, thanks. I just hope that when the gunfire begins, we can all stand together regardless of what our religion is. My sincere hope is that another bloody war will not happen, but I have to say, Americans are very angry, the States are so broke they cannot afford police officers and fire personnel. Many cities bill you now if you call 9-11. In my own town, if we call police/fire dept., we have a 15 minute to half hour wait for emergency people to come from another town. TPTB do plan to chip you all, you can read in the bill itself where they give themselves the"right" to do this to you. I still don't know where they got the "right" to shove a healthcare plan none of us liked right down our throats, either pay up for it, or pay the fine, but BIG Insurance gets paid anyway, and the IRS will make sure you do pay. This is Fascism, not Democracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join