It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A note of appreciation from the rich

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
And not to seem prude, but from here on out..

"I don't answer questions from anyone that isn't, FAMOUS"

haha

[edit on 20-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

Aziz Ansari: "Rap Producer Boast" [joke]

"I heard this guy, going around talking about how he was this big rap producer, and he was just going around and boasting and bragging. And in one of those bragging sessions, I heard him just tell somebody, 'Hey, hey -- why don't you try making four beats a day for two summers?' What a dangerously specific challenge that is."

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I feel like I'm witnessing what Marx described as false class consciousness, where the rich/elites have managed to make the inequalities in the world seem just and fair to the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

Hmmm i dunno man, i know plenty of people who have sold busines for fortunes or people who still run a busines and have gotten to the point where whats involved is maybe a phone call to underlings every now and again.

None of those people try and pressure me to buy yachts in the south of france and finance a ferrari on 20 cards i dont have the money for. They are infact very normal people, they just happen to have money, lots of people do. Some more so than others, dont realy mean much though eh.

I think what your talking about its marketing. And yes, that is a problem, rich people in general, meh not so much.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnze

I do not even have words to reflect my own opinion on that. "I couldn't have said it better myself."

All are witness. To the true beauty of what -beyond_rich holds.

"Sharing the Wealth." Few see, how it is ascertainable.

..you my friend. are a true genius yourself.

Many high thanks, kind words, and much love and peace my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join