It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Plane Hit The World Trade Center On 9/11

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

WOW. Didn't realize that was an actual theory. Thanks BoneZ

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cito
really amazing group of vids here, even has some from people on top floors running down after the hits

www.history.co.uk...

click launch

Thanks for the link Cito I didn't see those before. Did you notice not one of those videos showed a plane hitting the towers?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by warisover

Nope.

Unfortunately cell phones back then weren't equipped with video capabilities and I don't normally take video cameras with me to work, do you?

Do you have a video of no planes hitting?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover

Originally posted by Cito
really amazing group of vids here, even has some from people on top floors running down after the hits

www.history.co.uk...

click launch

Thanks for the link Cito I didn't see those before. Did you notice not one of those videos showed a plane hitting the towers?

Ok, so here are my videos, the first shows the impact of the North Tower. Granted, you really do not see any plane due to the focus not being on the towers itself until after impact, but you are correct that this video does not show a plane.

Now the South tower is a different story all together. All cameras were focused on the WTC at the time that the South Tower was impacted

So now would you kindly show me any video at all of the explosions at both towers that contains no plane at all?

I wont hold my breathe waiting lol

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Ok, so here are my videos, the first shows the impact of the North Tower. Granted, you really do not see any plane due to the focus not being on the towers itself until after impact, but you are correct that this video does not show a plane.

Maybe a grainy, low-quality internet video would be hard to tell that there's a plane. But look at the DVD and it's a different story.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ahhh another no plane thread. I often noticed that these threads are usually designed to discredit 911 forums and researchers.

This theory in particular ignores the fact that thousands of people witnesses planes hitting the towers. Just because they are not on you tube telling you about it doesnt mean that they didnt see it and just because a couple of people didnt see it doesnt mean that there were no planes.

Here is one of the provocateurs

[edit on 2-4-2010 by Shadow Herder]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
how in the world did this theory even get started LMAO
Was the normal 9-11 conpiracies not good enough for some die hard conpiracy theorists?? People are so gullible and they will believe anything that someone says. Those are the type of people that would drink the poisoned kool-aid so they can go ride on a UFO behind a comet.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Rock on, glad to see other people are arriving at the same conclusions. Don't forget about this information as well OP:

Another reason is because many of the hijackers have been reported to be alive and well.

See here:

1. guardian.150m.com...

2. 911research.wtc7.net...

Another reason I believe commercial airliners did not hit the towers is because many videos have shown some type of infrared light-targetting mechanism on the WTC buildings as the "plane" approached, which is characteristic of a large cruise missile of some kind. Here, see the light for yourself:

1. Laser Targeting UAV, Evidence of Military Technology on 9/11:
www.youtube.com...

2. ABL Laser spotting and fly by wtc I jet impact:
www.youtube.com...

And here is just one of several types of remote piloted cruise missiles which could have been used: www.globalsecurity.org...

And here is another reason, relating to video footage that has not really been closely examined by the mainstream media:

Chopper 5 & the Missing Shadow: www.youtube.com...

And here is yet another reason I have been questioning the official airlinre story, after seeing how easy it is to create a fake airliner impact using computer technology:

9/11 Ghost Plane Theory - Digital Computer Recreation of WTC Plane Impact: www.youtube.com...

I'm not saying I know exactly what happened, I just see too much evidence contradicting the "airliner" story to accept it without a doubt.

It seems that the criminals behind 9/11 are getting us to hate terrorists AND hate our government, by blaming the "hijackings" on terrorists and blaming 9/11 on our government. I think the reality of the situation is that the "terrorists" behind 9/11 are trying to blame everyone else so that they can get away with the 9/11 attacks and use 9/11 to bring about the police-state they desire within the USA.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
There were definately planes that hit the world trade center on 9/11. You say to use your common sense, well here goes. Which would be easier setting it up so that a couple of planes are extremely vulnerable and have some guys who believe in their cause highjack said planes and ram them into the world trade center? Or some how getting hundreds of people to lie about what they saw that day, accept edited videos and air them, have people with cameras film the same empty space in the sky so that they can later edit a plane into them, and have many private videos of the second plane hitting the tower and people reacting with words like " oh my god another plane just hit?"
For your theory to work many people would have to de going along with a lie, had been paid off, and/or are extremely evil. I dont buy it.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

please excuse me if this sounds rude...

There were planes... I AM A WITNESS... YEP THATS RIGHT!

I saw Both Hit with my OWN EYES, from across the hudson.

explain the FAKERY!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

One should be thankful that they do not have scratch and sniff youtubes, because the only redeeming part of Nico's video is that you cannot smell his deeply entrenched generational body odor.

A lot of names could be rightly used when speaking of these people, and people like Nico. but I think the best way to sum them up, is that they are simply bad people. With bad character. And they probably are paid provocateurs.

All they are is a group of bitter, hateful, nasty people who come to every 911 forum or event only so they can piss all over it. Bad people with bad character comes to mind.

Oh yea, I already said that.

Cheers-
Phil

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

How do you explain hundreds of videos where street loads of people look up and scream and point as the plane comes into the second tower... Do you really think the got 100s of citizens on NY streets to fake it, and be "in on it"?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
There were planes... I AM A WITNESS... YEP THATS RIGHT!

So please enlighten us on what the planes looked like and what markings were on them.

Oh and please do not parrot the media BS.

[edit on 3-4-2010 by REMISNE]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
An eyewitness to the "plane" impact to the Pentagon was Mike Walter. He said he saw the American Airlines jet fly right in front of him and then slam into the Pentagon.

PS: This "eyewitness" just happens to work in the media.

When asked how there were no impact damage to the building where the wings would have hit, he said that the wings "folded up" and followed the plane in the hole.

If the wings folded up going into the Pentagon, why didn't the wings fold up going into the tower?

[edit on 3-4-2010 by warisover]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Of all of the 9/11 theories that leave me shaking my head, the no planes one is the biggest.

OP - are you saying that everyone who saw the planes hit the towers on that day is a liar?

Seriously?

Every independent person, journalist, policeman, firecrew member - every single one of them that was looking up at the first tower and saw the second jet fly right into the towers...every one of them was a liar?

Every one?

Really?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by PookztA
Another reason is because many of the hijackers have been reported to be alive and well.

Hijackers being alive and well has absolutely nothing to do with physical planes hitting the towers.

Another reason I believe commercial airliners did not hit the towers is because many videos have shown some type of infrared light-targetting mechanism on the WTC buildings.

Many videos show it? That would be disinformation because only one video shows what you claim. If it was a laser, you would see it in every video, but we do not. That's your first clue that it's disinformation.

Secondly, in the first video you show, the lights have to be off to look at the infra-red light being emitted from remotes. With the lights off, you can point a remote at a white wall and can see the infra-red light shining the wall. Turn the lights back on and you can not see the infra-red light, meaning the "light" at the WTC was not an infra-red targeting light because it is daylight.

It happens to be a piece of paper floating in the air, by the way. Been debunked for at least 4 years now.

And here is just one of several types of remote piloted cruise missiles which could have been used

Most cruise missiles are super-sonic and travel near twice the speed of sound or around 1320 mph.

Secondly, cruise missiles are tiny compared to jetliners and do not have anywhere near 160-foot wingspans.

Chopper 5 & the Missing Shadow

Missing shadow? You gotta be kidding me?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09b44380fc1e.gif[/atsimg]

The shadow is perfectly visible. This is blatant and purposeful disinformation.

I just see too much evidence contradicting the "airliner" story to accept it without a doubt.

The "evidence" has just been debunked. Oh and saying that there is no shadow when there actually is, isn't evidence of anything but purposeful dishonesty and blatant disinformation.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phil Jayhan
All they are is a group of bitter, hateful, nasty people who come to every 911 forum or event only so they can piss all over it. Bad people with bad character comes to mind.

We can say the same exact thing about the people who push the "pod" disinfo.

But you are correct. Nico Haupt and Killtown are a couple names that come to mind that started the no-plane disinfo to discredit the 9/11 truth movement for past grievances they've had against the truth movement.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
So please enlighten us on what the planes looked like and what markings were on them.

United Airlines paint scheme on the plane that hit the south tower:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ec8d6a798fd.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2454e7147959.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
An eyewitness to the "plane" impact to the Pentagon was Mike Walter.

NPT and tv fakery "theories" deal with the planes at the WTC, as well as this thread. So how about we keep things on topic, thanks.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
So a few years ago, I actually believed this nonsense. Yes I call it nonsense, or shananigans..

You can't just make that many people from 4 different flights "dissapear" in the span of a few hours.

There is far too much evidence.

Look, we all know 9/11 was fishy at best, but let's not go all crazy here.

There were planes.

Perhaps not in Shanksville or the Pentagon, I still haven't made up my mind about that, but at the WTC, yeah, there were planes.

~Keeper

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join