It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Plane Hit The World Trade Center On 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi 9/11 truthers. I think it is about time to face the facts that there were NO PLANES used in the "false flag" attack on America. It is quite obvious that a plane did not hit the Pentagon and also obvious that there was no plane in the field in Shanksville PA.
So why is it so hard to believe that there were NO PLANES in NY.

Oh, that's right, because you saw them on TV
Get over yourself already, the criminals who planned this attack had all their bases covered, including the manipulation of what we saw on TV that day.

Jennifer Oberstein was an eyewitness who was there on 9/11 coming out of the subway and looking up at the towers when an explosion happened, never hearing or seeing a plane.

PS: also note that on some of the "fake" videos that show the "plane" hitting the tower, it comes straight in horizontally, and in other videos the plane seems to "dive bomb" into the building almost vertically.

It's really not that hard to figure out.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
We've heard the same tired arguments over and over for years. The witnesses are all liars, the videos are all fake, blah blah blah.

How about showing some tangible, scientific proof that the videos are all fake, even the private HOME VIDEOS, or move along like every no-planer before you.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Agreed, While I dont agree with the official story, I do know there was something fishy about it, If you do not know I think some of the 9-11 theories are bunk, and some have merrits, but this bogous no planer garbage is getting annoying.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by poedxsoldiervet
reply to post by warisover

my aunt who was on vaction caught the 2nd plane (on video tape) flying into the the WTC.

Would you PLEASE post that video of the "plane" that your aunt has??

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Yes, let's also face the fact that the moon is definitely made of cheese... What's that, oh you saw the moon landing on TV, give me a break, everyone knows that was fake

We all know NASA couldn't have really landed on the moon because they would have punched right through the moons soft Brie cheese surface... /mocking

I'm still on the fence as to how much involvement the government had in 911 but one thing we all KNOW for certain is that planes did hit both towers. The Pentagon is still open to debate and while I'm pretty sure that got hit by a plane as well the footage they released is not exactly conclusive.

How anyone could claim there were no planes is beyond me considering the thousands upon thousands who saw the planes hit while in New York and the millions watching in horror at home.

Its ideas like the no plane theory that turned me off about the 911 conspiracy theories... its become like a religious cult this whole 911 thing, people going around with their particular 911 myth (whether that be the Official Story or just any one of the theories) and peddling it as ABSOLUTE TRUTH...

Then there's the rest of us who are sane, who just want another investigation to be absolutely sure what went down that day...

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Of course we can all agree that there isn't a substantial amount of evidence pointing toward the idea that a plane hit the Pentagon (especially considering the dimensions of the impact hole in the Pentagon). And in regard to the plane that came down in Pennsylvania, the evidence all points towards it being shot down (aircraft parts scattered within an 8 mile diameter and multiple witnesses saying that they saw an F-16 fighter jet in the area and heard a missile impact), but when it comes down to facts, almost every amateur videographer in Manhattan had their video camera pointed up at the towers on that fateful day after the first tower was struck, and these numerous home videos definitely show that a plane at least hit the south tower. There are also at least two home videos that I've seen showing a plane hitting the north tower.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by xConspirator]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This has to be a theory to discredit the entire truther movement. It's as wacky as the birthers who make conservatives look like fools. Anyone pushing this unsubstantiated nonsense vicariously discredits more prescient questions about the official story. Is that your goal?

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
i just want to make this clear, i believe this is the first time i've ever posted ona 9/11 thread.

It is 100 percent clear terrorest did not do this.

Anyone that still believes these planes were hijackd andthen flown into the twin towers is unbelieveable

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by skunknuts
This has to be a theory to discredit the entire truther movement.

That's exactly what it is. These "theories" are concocted and actually created to purposely make the truth movement look bad. Fortunately, the truth movement isn't falling for it. See my thread below for more information on the no-plane disinformation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2-4-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

This theory does not discredit the entire truther movement. We are all looking to get to the bottom of this crime that we know was carried out by the Bush administration and others. A real investigation would show that there were NO PLANES used in the attacks. Please use your common sense.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
NO PLANES = NO BRAINS

You want to debate the NO PLANES theory at the pentagon...I am all ears and will be glad to back you and really dig to find out whats going on. To say there were no planes in NYC that day is ASSinine. The government may have a lot of dirty tricks up their sleeves and definitly had a role to play in it all, but there is NO WAY they were able to manipulate or fake over 50 DIFFERENT media feeds and NUMEROUS private home video recordings in the time it took to get on air.

Also if there were no planes, why did this guy turn his camera away from the building to film the ONCOMING AIRCRAFT????????????????? Gee I don't know, maybe because he saw a big ass plane headed towards the buildings and thought...hmmm, I should film this. If there was NO PLANE, he would have NO REASON to film it....RIGHT?

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

You keep typing words on the screen, but what you haven't done yet is show us all this hard proof you have. Let's see it.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj1975

Who was that guy that videotaped that? Where is the rest of the tape? Notice the lack of emotion after the explosion. hmmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Whether you know it or not, you are peddling disinfo. Some day you may wake up to that fact. And, yes, it does the rest of us, who do want to know what happened, no good at all: it gives the media a stick with which to beat the entire movement.

Seen it before. No proof. Moving on....

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by warisover
Who was that guy that videotaped that? Where is the rest of the tape? Notice the lack of emotion after the explosion. hmmmmmmmm

Don't know who it is...that really doesn't matter...your theory is NO PLANES...this guy turned to get A PLANE into his camera view...that means he SAW A PLANE and was able to record it. Hence the video...

As for lack of emotion. Have you ever heard of SHOCK? MANY MANY MANY people see things that literally make their mind shut down and they do not react, do not make a sound, and simply stand there in SHOCK. Having been to combat twice and working in law enforcement I have seein it firsthand...not one sound out of a person who just saw something that would make someone else scream and freak out.

Bottom line is you believe either in the hologram theory..which is IMPOSSIBLE yet...at this level. Or you believe the government had time to digitally enter a plane onto EVERY media outlet in the world and EVERY private home video recording....I truly hope you take a deep breath soon and see how silly that notion is. Again, the pentagon is a WHOLE different animal and I would be on your side if we were disscusiing that, but we aren't.

Also, explain why the firefighters looked up when they heard A PLANE fly low overhead right before plane number one hit?????? On video, ON THEIR OWN, they look up and oddly enough their heads follow the path of THE PLANE until impact....why? Oh yeah...because there was a plane flying low and they wanted to watch it!!!

link   

Negative.

You sound like John Lear with that argument, it's ridiculous.

I was there that day and saw the 2nd plane (yes, plane) hit with my own 2 eyes as did hundreds of other people on the ground around me.

Take the Truther parade back to DC where it belongs, planes hit the towers in NYC. End of story.

link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join