It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Death of Pope John Paul I: the Vatican Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I have a feeling that the smoke of Satan has entered the temple of God

(Pope Paul VI, talking about Vatican during an Homily, June 29 1972)
www.vatican.va...

I'd like to state beforehand that I'm in no way against the church, nor against the Vatican. I had in mind to post this before, but I was undecided, especially for a matter of respect of those who trust in the Holy Roman Church. But recent events convinced me that it's time to share this (see the end of the OP). Please don't take this as some attack on the Vatican, and bear in mind that I'm just sharing, not endorsing this: I hope no one will feel offended by it.
I also have to say that I'm being a little bit selfish, because one of the purposes of this thread is to know as many opinions as possible, since it's something that has puzzled me for many years.
Anyway, I hope it will be an interesting reading.

Pope John Paul I (born Albino Luciani)
Date of Birth: 17 October 1912
Date of death: 28 September 1978

Pope John Paul I
Reigned as Pope from 26 August 1978 until his death 33 days later.

There's a short part from one of his speeches that summarizes what was his take about private property. It's in Italian, but I'll try to translate it:

Private property is not, for no one, neither some inalienable right, nor some absolute one. No one has the prerogative to have the exclusive possession of goods beyond his needs, since there are those starving to death. These are severe words. In the light of them, not just financier but everyone, especially us, within the Church should ask to ourselves: "did we fulfil the task that Jesus Christ assigned to us when he said: Love Your Neighbour as Yourself?

It's all here, in these short 57 seconds of speech, that we see much of what we have to, in order to better understand the story I'm going to tell you.

Finally, I have to add that David Yallop, with his Book
In God's Name: An Investigation into the Murder of Pope John Paul I made a detailed description of the events, and some thoroughly investigative work. I won't use his book as source, but it's definitely worth reading for those interested in this case.

In Gods name

As we'll see, it's not just a story based upon outrageous claims.

The story begins on the evening of September 28, 1978.
Pope John Paul I is talking to Cardinal Villot (the then Secretary of Vatican State):

Cardinal Jean Villot

It turned into an angry dispute. The reason is that Pope John Paul I was planning to revolutionize many facets of Vatican, especially Vatican's hierarchy, but he also planned to start investigations on Vatican's involvement in strange stories of money laundering through its bank, Istituto per le Opere di Religione (IOR) AKA "Banca vaticana", Vatican's connections with "bad associates" like Mafia, Masonic lodges, etc. etc. And to replace Villot himself with Benelli.

Needless to say, many in the Vatican, were very concerned about these possible changes, for many different reasons. Many were obviously interested in keeping the then status quo.

Pope John Paul I, since his first day as a Pope, started showing to have a tendency to change things and habits within the Church:

He refused to use the majestic plural;
He refused to be crowned during the first official ceremony;
He refused to wear the Papal Tiara (he had chosen to wear the Pallium);
He stated to be "open minded" about contraception for some conditions;
He didn't love the Opus Dei

1.0 The death
The morning after the aforementioned dispute, at 4.30, as she has done every day for the past 33 days, sister Vincenza Taffarel carries a coffee to the Pope, leaves it on the desk of the office connecting with the room where John Paul I is (supposed to be) asleep. She knocks on the door and says: "good morning Holy Father!"

Fifteen minutes later, sister Vincenza comes back, and immediately notices that the coffee is still there: since this is very unusual, she decides to knock repeatedly on the door and finally, after having got no response, she enters the room.

John Paul I is sitting on his bed, leaning on a couple of pillows, his head slightly inclined towards his right. The lamp on the night table is turned on and he's still wearing glasses and holds some papers in his hands. Sister Vincenza takes his pulse and realizes that the Pope is dead.

1.1 First Press release
How the Vatican leaked the news:

Questa mattina, 29 settembre 1978, verso le cinque e mezzo, il segretario privato del Papa, non avendo trovato, diversamente dal solito, il Santo Padre nella cappella del suo appartamento privato, lo ha cercato nella sua stanza e lo ha trovato morto nel letto con la luce accesa, come se fosse intento a leggere. Il medico, dottor Renato Buzzonetti, che è accorso nella stanza del Papa, ha confermato la morte, che è avvenuta presumibilmente verso le undici di ieri sera, asserendo che si è trattato di morte improvvisa che potrebbe essere stata causata da infarto mio-cardico acuto.

it.wikipedia.org...

It says (roughly):

This morning, September 29, 1978, around half past five, the Pope's private secretary, having not found, unusually, of the Holy Father in the chapel of his private apartment, has searched his room and found him dead in bed with the light on, as if he was reading. The death was confirmed by Dr. Renato Buzzonetti:
After attesting his death, he stated that the death allegedly occurred about eleven o'clock last night, and argued it was sudden death that might have been caused by acute myocardial infarction.

1.2 A couple of problems with the first Press release

1.2.1 Who found the body?
In the official press release it had been stated that the body was found by the Pope's private secretary, but actually, he was found by sister Vincenza (it’s notorious). Then why? The explanation is VERY simple: Vatican lied. The reasons for such a lie, though, would even hold some water: the presence of a woman in the room of the Pope could have been considered somehow improper. Read the book “Il mio cuore è ancora a Venezia” (My heart is still in Venice) by Camillo Bassotto, (John Paul Ist biographer), and you’ll see. Since I’d like to try to be as unbiased as possible, I’ll also quote Maffeo Ducoli, then Bishop of Belluno:

Maybe someone has been too rough when leaking the news: even just one word could have been as devastating as some bomb, given the circumstances.

Ref: minute 10:29 of this documentary
All in all, they LIED.
But here, we need to know who lied (while to know the why is impossible):
The story of the lies in the official press release is well known: what is less known is who had the task to release it: they are called The College Of Cardinals (Collegio cardinalizio): basically, they are those who lied, no need to seek elsewhere.
1.2.2 What is a College of cardinals?
Its composition is the following: they are ALL the cardinals of Roman Church, but just the ones younger than 80.
They decide who’s the next Pope, but basically they decide everything.
According to Angelo Paglialunga, journalist and expert in Vatican’s issues, “the college of cardinals had to endorse the statement of the doctor: but someone raised his voice and stated "we’re not doctors: how in the world can we endorse some doctor’s statement whatsoever without some autopsy?”.
The college of cardinals, decided to leak the press release that we all know today, anyway.
And… who was the dean of the college of cardinals:?
Joseph Ratzinger 1977, 2002
it.wikipedia.org...
Sounds familiar?

1.3 Forensic
“Death caused by heart attack”.
Statement by Renato Buzzonetti, just a doctor making a statement:
“Death caused likely by acute myocardial infarction”
And accepted by the college of cardinals: autopsy? Mnaaaah. Not needed. Of course the doctor was right.
No autopsy has ever been made on the body of Pope John Paul 1st.
And if it has been made, then it has been covered-up.
Some Pope dies, and they don’t bother to know the cause of his death, ok?
And what happened to the nun who found the body? She’s living in a convent of nouns, and she can’t speak; you know, Vatican “kindly” asked her to agree with Vow of silence.
Sister Vincenza says” I lean my hand close to his forehead, and he was still warm.
Source: Camillo Bassotto, La storia siamo noi, min. 25:20 approx.
www.youtube.com...

1.4 Signoracci broters’ statement
Arnaldo, Ernesto and Renato Signoracci are professional embalmers;
they are the dudes who embalmed Pope John Paul 1st

“That morning, (it was late morning) a car sent from Vatican came to carry us:
We had been driven to the room where the Pope died”.
According to these men, the Pope’s appearance was serene, “almost smiling” they say.
When asked how the body looked, they’ve replied “the hypostasis was not complete: we can esteem that the death occurred four-five hours before our arrival”.
They arrived in Vatican after ten o’ clock;
10 – 5 = 5
Hence, Vatican lied about the time of the death too.

1.5 Sister Vincenza’s account

When I’ve realized that the coffee was still there, I’ve decided to get into the room.
The pope was there, dead, holding some sheets, his head slightly inclined towards his front. The light was turned on. His eyes were closed, his lips slightly open, his right arm lying on his womb, holding some sheets. He was wearing glasses. I approached and pulsed him: no beat. Everything in him made me think that he switched from sleep to death: he was serene.

1.6 Possible causes of death
David Yallop speculates that the possible cause of death could be some poison with the ability to don’t leave traces. And not only we can’t rule it out, we can’t rule out even some heroin overdose for example, since Vatican has been so nice to don’t perform any autopsy.
Sadly, in my life I had the chance to see more than one cadaver: all those dead by overdose looked almost asleep, they switched from a deep state of unconsciousness to death, not even noticing it: but all the victims of some heart attacks never looked that way: PAIN is one of the symptoms characterising it: basically, often there’s something in the body that suggests some fight against death: the problem with this case, is that John Paul I looked almost asleep, plus, he was holding some SHEETS in his hand. The first thing that should have happened to him, in case of heart attack, would be to drop them, and this did NOT happen.
Giovanni Gennari, journalist and Theologist, stated that “someone” highly placed in Vatican entrusted him that the pope had been prescribed a vasodilator: and that the Pope got some overdose by mistake.
NOTE: there’s no way to establish what meds the then Pope was taking at the time.

1.7 Sensational development
Nine years after his death (1987) here comes the sensational development: since speculations over John Paul 1st’s death were out of control, Vatican decided to investigate: John Corwell was charged to investigate…
Wait a minute.
John Corwell? The same dude who later wrote Hitler's Pope, in which he accused Pope Pius XII of assisting in the legitimization of the Nazi regime in Germany through the pursuit of a Reichskonkordat in 1933 and of remaining silent during the Holocaust? Yes, it’s the same dude.
By the way, despite it might sound strange, the Reichskonkordat is still valid today, in Germany.
Anyway, he published his conclusion in his book “A Thief in the Night “ (www.amazon.com... ) he concluded that the Pope was not murdered but died of a pulmonary embolism, possibly brought on by overwork and neglect. Never seen so many possible different causes of death for one single person in my life, I’m not joking. Pulmonary embolism. To perform some autopsy no, huh?
They’ve chosen to send some journalist to investigate like some desperate on a death occurred nine years before. Ok.
Jokes aside, Corwell said something very important: in his opinion, what really killed Pope John Paul 1st has been the stress due to too overwork, hence Vatican had to be considered morally responsible for his death because didn’t monitor the situation. Now, regardless he’s right or wrong, let me say that I think Corwell has been VERY honest: maybe wrong, but honest.
Basically, he concluded that a clot started circulating in the Pope’s veins, until it reached the heart and locked it.
Lol, they hire some investigator and at the end… voila: they got blamed to be morally responsible for the death.
Corwell also mentions a detail never heard before: the Pope’s dress had some rip: this is an extremely important detail, because would be one of the missing “signs of fight against death” that I’ve mentioned before. One of the problems with this is that he was still holding the sheets: basically, we should accept that he suffered an embolism, died, fell to the floor, then when they’ve found him they’ve put him on the bed and during this operation someone ripped his dress: very unlikely, but of course not impossible.
Kudos to Corwell for being that unbiased, anyway.
Long story short, the cause of death is unknown.

1.8 A new theory
Since there weren’t theories enough about the possible causes of death, here is a new one.
This one comes straight from the inside: it’s 1992
Father Jesus Lopez Saez wrote in his book “Sa pedira cuenta”
www.scribd.com...

Se pedira cuenta
that pope John Paul 1st was actually killed by an overdose of vasodilator.
But on top of that, he says: “if the causes of John Paul 1st death are natural, then there are a lot of unexplainable things, but if his death had been caused by someone, then everything makes sense”.
And he added: “with no records of any heart issue, the official statement makes no sense”.
Finally he states: we don’t know a heck because someone wants us to don’t know.

1.9 Phone call with his personal doctor
Last but not least, that night, (of course before dying), John Paul 1st talked to his personal doctor (Antonio Da Ros) by phone. He didn’t mention anything about any possible indisposition: the man was healthy and feeling ok.

2.0 What was he reading when he died?
On 1978, the manager of Radio Vaticana was father Francesco Farusi. He was told that the pope was reading the book “The Imitation of Christ” when he passed away: but it was not true.
As he states at minute # 34 of the documentary, the same day he was told that he was actually reading his own notes: no one will ever know what he was actually reading, but of course it was NOT “The imitation of Christ”.
In the whole Vatican, there was not a single copy of it, and his personal copy was in Venice.

The imitation of Christ (De Imitatione Christi)
What was he reading then? Maybe it has MUCH to do with his death, maybe it’s the smoking gun: it will never be proved since the sheets with his notes, magically, vanished.

2.1 The bank of God
The Istituto per le Opere di Religione (IOR) AKA "Banca vaticana", between the years 1946 and 1971, was a shareholder of Banco Ambrosiano.
On 1978, the chief inspector of Bank of Italy, Giulio Padalino, found out that behind some strange operations from apparently foreign societies, there was a work of money laundering:
Later, (1981) it will be confirmed that Casimir Marcinkus, arci-bishop from Illinois, commander in chief of IOR, was the mind behind all the illegal activities of Banca Vaticana;
Some letters of patronage signed by Marcinkus himself to Roberto Calvi (manager of Banco Ambrosiano) were found, proving that Vatican, directly and indirectly was controlling:

• Manic. S.A. (Luxembourg)
  • Astolfine S.A. (Panama)
  • Nordeurop Establishment (Liechtenstein)
  • U.T.C. United Trading Corporation (Panama)
  • Erin S.A (Panama)
  • Bellatrix S.A (Panama)
  • Belrosa S.A (Panama)
  • Starfield S.A (Panama)

The aim of these enterprises was to “clean” money coming from everywhere: this was later proved and confirmed by Italian magistrature. Ah, finally, the then minister of the interior (Beniamino Andreatta) decided to close the bank, since there were 2 billions dollars of missing money .
Arcibishop Marcinkus got under investigation for:
1) Links with Mafia
2) Links with an italian Masonic lodge called P2
3) Money laundering
4) Collapse of Banco Ambrosiano

Ah, btw: years before, (April 24, 1973), Marcinkus was questioned in his Vatican office by federal prosecutor William Aronwald and Bill Lynch, head of the Organized Crime and Racketeering Section of the United States Department of Justice about his involvement in the delivery of 14.5 million US$ worth of counterfeit bonds to the Vatican in July 1971, part of a total request of 950 million US$ worth stated in a letter on Vatican notepaper.

Casimir Marcinkus
it.wikipedia.org...
2.2 Loggia P2

Propaganda Due or P2, was a Masonic lodge operating under the jurisdiction of the Grand Orient of Italy from 1945 to 1976 (when its charter was withdrawn), and a pseudo-Masonic or "black" or "covert" lodge operating illegally (in contravention of Italian constitutional laws banning secret lodges, and membership of government officials in secret membership organizations) from 1976 to 1981. During the years that the lodge was headed by Licio Gelli, P2 was implicated in numerous Italian crimes and mysteries, including the nationwide bribe scandal Tangentopoli, the collapse of the Vatican-affiliated Banco Ambrosiano, and the murders of journalist Mino Pecorelli and banker Roberto Calvi. P2 came to light through the investigations into the collapse of Michele Sindona's financial empire

en.wikipedia.org...

2.3 End of Roberto Calvi

Roberto Calvi (13 April 1920 – 17 June 1982) was an Italian banker dubbed "God's Banker" by the press due to his close association with the Vatican. A native of Milan, Calvi was the chairman of Banco Ambrosiano which collapsed in one of modern Italy's biggest political scandals, and his death in London in June 1982 has been the source of enduring controversy. Calvi's death was ruled as murder after two coroner's inquests and an independent investigation, and, in June 2007, five people were acquitted of his murder after a trial in Rome.

Roberto Calvi

2.4 End of Michele Sindona
Let’s see if at least this guy survived…
Darn, not, he didn’t.

Michele Sindona (May 8, 1920 - March 22, 1986) was an Italian banker and convicted felon. Known in banking circles as "The Shark", Sindona was a member of Propaganda Due (#0501), an Italian lodge of Masons, and had clear connections to the Mafia. He was allegedly fatally poisoned in prison while serving a life sentence for the murder of lawyer Giorgio Ambrosoli.

Poisoned with some coffee, in Voghera, Italy: I was aware that somewhere in Italy coffee may suck, but hey, not that much.

Michele Sindona

2.5 Licio Gelli
Not only he’s still alive, but onn 1996, hewas nominated as a candidate for the Nobel Prize in Literature.

Licio Gelli

2.6 Conclusions
THIS was the type of garbage that Papa Luciani was wishing to get rid of.
According to him, the roman church had to get back to the origin, poor and humble as he was.
And he died. And we don’t know the why. And no autopsy. And all the rest.
Probably we will never know what really happened, but let me say that it was a fishy death to say the least.

P.S.
At the beginning of this thread I’ve said “But recent events convinced me that it's time to share this”:
The recent events I was talking about are NOT the involvement of pope Ratzinger with covering-up multiple cases of Pedophilia, like the one of 200+ children, or with the cases occurred in Germany while he was bishop:
Actually, the reason is the following.
Last Sunday, I was watching the Australian Grand Prix of Formula 1 on Rai 1, Italian state owned public service broadcaster. It was an exciting race, something very rare in modern formula 1. Well, guess what? At a certain point, while Alonso was trying to overtake Massa , voila: black screen: “Notice: if you wanna keep on watching the GP, you have to switch to channel 2, because we are going to broadcast the Holy Mass from St. Peter, Vatican.”
I’ve started zapping desperately and there was no signal from channel 2: while wondering what could have happened to Alonso and Massa, I confess I’ve started wishing arms to the Pope, and, more in general, to the whole roman church: finally, I’ve decided to start this thread. I hope it has been a nice reading, thank you for your attention

- internos

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.vatican.va...
www.maranatha.it...
www.rm.unicatt.it...
archiviostorico.corriere.it...
www.tldm.org...
it.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.vatican.va...
www.storiain.net...

[edit on 31/3/2010 by internos]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Great read, really enjoyed that.

Funny how these 'representatives' of God always seem to get themselves into financial troubles. Tough nit to pick that one.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I remember being told at the time of his death that 'there's something fishy about this' and have heard various rumours over the years.

But that was an excellent and unbiased presentation of lot's of facts I was unaware of and I certainly intend to read some of the books / articles you have referenced.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
You offend me!!!!

I can't believe you didn't come out with this sooner. This is a great read!

It does seem like his death was very fishy indeed. It is too bad that the evil in the Vatican outweighs the good. A very tragic story indeed.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Blowing the whistle on the Vatican Bank was the least of Luciani's alleged threats. Millions of people in Italy - almost a third, some polls suggest - believe he was also poised to expose the existence of a powerful Masonic cabal within the Vatican.

Among the Masons, it is claimed, were Cardinal Villot (the Vatican secretary of state, and number two to the Pope) and Archbishop Marcinkus. They are supposed to have belonged to the lodge Propaganda Due, better known as P2, which was half quasi-Masonic network and half murderous terrorist cell dedicated to the establishment of a fascist state.

At least according to self-confessed repentant P2 member Mino Pecorelli who in 1978 claimed that both Marcinkus and Villot had in fact been members. Pecorelli himself was murdered in 1979, the first of a number of implicated figures and investigators who were murdered that summer.

The Left is sure that the CIA was behind Luciani's death, while the Right is convinced the KGB were involved. Catholics smell Masonic plots, while secular Italians see the machinations of the Vatican.

Like so much in Italy, Italian history seems to be a matter of taste.

Source: The Rough Guide To Conspiracy Theories (James McConnachie & Robin Tudge).

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Excellent presentation internos. Truely something for our newer members (as well as myself) to strive for.

-E-

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Great thread internos!

I have always believed there was something strange about his death and you clearly highlight all of the suspicious inconsistencies in the 'official story'. The conspiracy runs so deep.. into the Vatican police and beyond.

You really have to question what they knew and why they didn't pursue due diligence in something as extraordinary as the Popes 'sudden' death.

What baffles me more is how this evil institution has been allowed to run unimpeded ever since. The world needs to wake up!

S&F!

IRM

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Great post. Very informative. Thanks very much!

Bankers rule even the oldest organization in the world. When the bankers are threatened, not even the Pope is safe.

Our debts enslave us more insidiously & completely than chains ever could.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Great post! I've been studying this for over 10 years. Many lies, contradictions --everything that makes up a juicy conspiracy. Anyone interested should read The Keys Of This Blood by Malachi Martin, who was no stranger to the Vatican and was a REAL insider to the goings on.

And then there are some less-credible (but truthful in most cases) stories of what some Marian Apparitions have stated.

I think 3 of the greatest humans ever were Martin Luther King, JFK and John Paul 1 --all were cut down because they wanted the REAL change --not the change that the NWO wants to bring. JFK and that Pope wanted to expose secret societies and MLK wanted all to be free.

The 3 assassinations show exactly who is really in charge. They can do what they want, when they want and to whom they want at anytime. And the only way that is going to change is if people get off their butts from playing their video games, etc., and stop thinking of the self and start thinking of others.

They knew they had to infiltrate the family in order to break it up. Once Mom got out of the house the kids were exposed to the sins of Satan. The goal is to disconnect us from God because once we're disconnected we're more prone to sin --more prone to sin according to free will. If we're forced to sin it's not really a sin and doesn't count against us, or more importantly, doesn't count against God. Satan's goal is to get us to sin from our own free will --that's the true sin.

The assassinations of the 1960's and 1970's were to keep the train on the tracks and heading towards the station.

We The People need to stand up and hold the leaders we "vote" into office more accountable. The worst thing you can do is to think that 1 person cannot do it alone. You can do anything you want to do!

Thanks for the post! God bless all in the coming days.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Funny you started this thread right now. The Vatican's chief exorcist has just recently said that "Satan is at work in the Vatican," just like the Pope you quoted at the beginning of your post.

Quote (sorry, I couldn't copy and paste the text for some reason):

"When one speaks of the 'smoke of Satan' in the holy rooms, it's all true -- including these latest stories of violence and pedophilia," Amorth told the newspaper.

Amorth, who told the paper that he knows a thing or two about exorcisms having handled 70,000 cases of demonic possession, said the Holy See was "infested with cardinals who don't believe in Jesus, and bishops who are linked to the demon."

[End of quote]

[edit on 31-3-2010 by sylvie]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Corruption can infiltrate the warmest of hearts and the greatest of minds.
Imagine what it could do to the coldest of hearts and the weakest of mind.

John Paul I was a good man, my family spoke of his death before I was born. But Corruption can be anywhere and anyone that doesn't want to play by their rules, it's not a pretty thing.

Fox

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Great thread thread mate,really given me something to think about.I'm going to do some digging on this subject myself now.Very interesting and well presented...cheers!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I will say it again and again until people start to realise there are 3 things in life that make up 'life' they are MONEY / POWER / GREED , each one more deadlier than the other. One minute your alive the next your dead and your so called power/status on the rock we reside on has been given to another to await his/her fate.

A nice easy read before starting work. Thankyou for sharing your valuable insights with us

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I want to thank you Internos for how you presented this and for actually presenting a genuine conspiracy topic instead of a blanket attack on a Faith. For once, actually a post that belongs in the "Conspiracies in Religion" Forum. You should move it there as an example of what the forum is for.

Very interesting read, I'll have to look for that book.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

I want to thank you Internos for how you presented this and for actually presenting a genuine conspiracy topic instead of a blanket attack on a Faith. For once, actually a post that belongs in the "Conspiracies in Religion" Forum.

Very true. Most "Conspiracies in Religion" posts are just open frothing & ranting attacks on religion by atheists/agnostics.

I wonder how long it will be until they hijack this thread...

Thanks again for posting this. I look forward to more of your posts in the future

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Is this a slick thread on trying to promote a book?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I had in mind to post this before, but I was undecided, especially for a matter of respect of those who trust in the Holy Roman Church.

What EXACTLY is holy in the "Holy Roman Church"??? The Roman "Church" is a PRIVATE ENTERPRISE founded by Constantine, an atheist emperor plus pagan polytheistic roman priests, that worshiped the same babylonian deities, under OTHER names. All they were financed by the FREEMASON European kings to USE the torture and crucifixion of JESUS, twisting his AUTHENTIC DOCTRINE that was a fusion between the ANCIENT EGYPTIAN SCHOOL OF MYSTERIES, HINDUISM and BUDDHISM, suppressing the true teachings, changing them to facilitate the domination of the Western peoples.
This PRIVATE ENTERPRISE always was behind the worst crimes practiced against mankind, blood crusades, slavery navigations, extermination of ethnic groups, torture and murder of scientific researchers, sexual abuses and EVEN protecting Nazi military after the war. Should I remember that the current pope was a NAZI SOLDIER??? Please, someone answer, what is HOLY in such "Roman Church"???

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
He was Pope for 33 days!

If that aint freakin' symbolic I don't know what is.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrfire9
Is this a slick thread on trying to promote a book?

It begins

Very good thread - probably wasn't too easy if English isn't your first language! I was unaware that an autopsy could be carried out on a pope, perhaps I'm wrong. It is a shame that the Catholic church has so many supporters still, despite all the evidence of its evil. Of course there is good in it too, but when the highest echelons are corrupt, isn't that the time to get out? Surely it's about believing in God (and Jesus in this case), not about believing in the Church - do Catholics think God would smite them if they worshipped him in their own way?

I don't like religion at all, and I certainly don't see why faith and church can't be separated. I know plenty of people who have no religion but believe in God in their own way. Are they going to hell?

I suppose that's getting off topic a little - interesting thread, thanks

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Very interestingly put together.

But look on the bright side. The faster the Vatican is infiltrated by the Devil = the faster God comes to save us good-doers.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join