It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Employees get their phone lines monitored?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Back in the good old days, even before Lazar was working where ever; large military posts/bases had their own telephone exchange. There 3 different types of telephone lines available for usage. Class A, Class B, and Class C.

A Class A line would allow a person to call anywhere. These phones had a sticker on them telling you the phone call will be monitored for official business.

A Class B line would allow you to call only other numbers within the exchange which means only on the post/base.

A Class C line was a dedicated line that was only site to site. The phone was usually red or white in color.

Fast forward to today. Everything is monitored and filtered.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TLomon

I for one, believe Lazar, only because his presence at the installation has been verified by some past associates of mine. That of course proves nothing here at ATS. Its just my own verification for me. Bob knew the test flight schedule down the exact times. They don't tell that info. to the cooks. Lazar was forced to go public to save his life, and forced to altar and fabricate aspects of his story to avoid prosecution, and has always told the exact same version when asked. If he were a just a con-man, I highly doubt our govt. would hire him back to work.

You can call Lazar all the names you want. You have internet links. I have personal experience.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by hinky

There is no doubt Groom and Tonopah have private exchanges. The request for quote for Tonopah went out last year to upgrade the system. Even older Tonopah documents have 702 area codes for their non-military traffic. I don't recall their DSN off the top of my head.

I'd go so far as to presume even Basecamp has a 702 exchange in addition to the 775 exchange number they use.

<< 1   >>

join