It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Y.C. says it will search at Fresh Kill landfill for 9/11 victims' remains

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Crews will begin searching the Fresh Kill landfill for remains of victims of the 9/11 terror attacks on the World Trade Center, according to a report in the Staten Island Advance.

Potential remains found at the now-shuttered landfill will be sent for further testing to the laboratories of the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, the paper reported.

www.nj.com...

Why, after nearly ten years, would the Gov. be looking to do this now?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Ack, I see this has been posted already elsewhere =( I apologize, and Mods, pls move if needed.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If they can't find the black box from the airplanes, they aren't gonna find remains of the bodies. The explosive errmm I mean jet fuel burned everything up so there is nothing left to find.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by xxshadowfaxx]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Anyone else think that the name of the dump site is rather ironic?

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I thought they sold it all to the Chinese.....

No really?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
The explosive errmm I mean jet fuel burned everything up so there is nothing left to find.

Not so! What about Mohammad Atta's passport?

On a more serious note, I see quite a few issues here:

-why didn't they do proper testing in the aftermath of 9/11? I can appreciate it taking weeks or months to clean up; it was a huge disaster after all, but it's been what, eight and a half years?

-why are the remains in a landfill in the first place? If I had lost somebody in 9/11, I'd have had their remains buried, or cremated if they were in a state inappropriate for open-casket funeral, not tossed in a garbage heap.

-what new information came to light that they think they need to dig up the bodies to corroborate or investigate? The article didn't give a reason why they are doing this at all.

I'm all for investigating 9/11, but I have to ask why now, why not then?

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I would hope someone will be able to retrieve some of the WTC debris and have some testing done on the materials for Na-no Thermite and Na-no Thermate. Perhaps, we can get some answers, now that Bush and Chenney are out of the way.

I really do not believe they are going to find any bodies, or parts of bodies, perhaps some tiny fragments of bone, if they are lucky. I am glad to see this case is still open and maybe A&E might have gotten through to enough congressional representatives to reopen the case again.

Perhaps, its not bodies they will be looking for, maybe they are just saying that so no one inside the government who supports Bush and Chenney actions about 911 will not be alarmed to what might really be going on. G-d knows if insiders who might have been involved in the destruction of the WTC find out that outsiders like scientist, engineers, and demolition experts know what they are looking for, they might try to stop them.
Lets wait and see where this goes.

[edit on 29-3-2010 by impressme]

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
From the smell of Napalm to the smell of Thermite in the air.
A Nixon-Bush handshake with the Nazi Illuminati powers that be.
For any conspiracy thinkers that can't see jet fuel making all the
explosions to bring down towers in a super pancake effect that
took out the core beams.
And the airlines didn't know they had terrorist on board for some
investigators that looked for passenger listings.
I never did see again on any 911 video the witness that said
the plane missed the Empire State to go into the North Tower.
He could solve all our problems.

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ten years later? What is being hidden here?!

Bodies of victims never even looked for...toooo much ash and rubble, unnoticeable bone fragments?
The questions comes up again did they even die in the 'crash' ...
bodies of the people said to be on the plane, do they really equal missing people?
This just ties back into the cargo plane and/or no planes hit the tower conspiracy.

join