It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our world as aliens see it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Alright, let's give these aliens using channels give another chance to explain themselves. Here goes:

Channels are necessary because we cannot and will not go against the free will of those upon your planet. Some of those upon the planet are seeking the truth. To those people we come to give our message. Many, many of those peoples upon your planet are not seeking the truth at this time. This is their prerogative. We do not wish to upset their applecart. We do not wish to make them know that our reality is superior to theirs, they are inexorably headed for our reality, and they will be forced into learning our lessons. We do not wish to do this to anyone. We wish only to talk to those who wish to listen. We cannot appear among you at this point for this reason. So we use telepathic channels which no one can prove are actually speaking. This unprovability is essential to the vibration upon this planet at this time. We must not be proven to be here at this time, until the majority of those upon your planet want what we have come to bear witness to.

This channel has become convinced that she is channeling something of a higher reality. This channel is not totally convinced that we are UFO entities. This is fine with us. We do not care who you think we are. The reason that this channel is convinced that she is channeling is that in many instances that which she has channeled has been confirmed by events or by people as being, shall we say, on the nose, and the instrument knows that she did not previously have any awareness as to what was channeled. Therefore, she knows that there was an information source that was coming through her.

We suggest to you what we have suggested often, that it matters not where the information comes from, it matters only whether the information is valid, whether it is helpful. As a matter of fact, we are from another planet. We are in craft about your planet. We are people, and we speak to people: we are here in love and peace. This is our nature, and this to our message. Proof is not with us. Proof is not of our vibration. Love is what we have come to offer, and love is proven only in love.

We ask you, my brother, simply to have confidence. When you feel a desire to help, to give service in this way, pray, as you would call it. Speak to the light within you in a way which communicates to your own vibration. Either say to yourself, “I wish only to do work for the Creator”; say to yourself, “Let me be an instrument of Thy peace”; say to yourself whatever is your true desire in the Father to do this work. In that way, there is no possibility of your channeling that which is not of the Father. It is when one is not careful of one’s vibrations that one begins to channel those entities which are quite astral, which, while sometimes very high vibration, are also sometimes not. If you wish a spiritual communication, set your vibrations to that. Then, speak what comes to your mind. The essence of channeling is not to worry about what you are saying, but to go ahead, catch those balls, and throw them on, catch those words and speak them. You have arranged your vibration, you have set yourself to do the work of the Father: then, do it. You need not question intellectually something that is not intellectually happening to you.

This may sound very difficult at this time. What will make it easier for you is experience in this service. As you begin to have a backlog of experiences in which everything came out all right, in which that which was given to you was well-received, you will begin to realize that once you prepare yourself as the instrument, then that which is given through the instrument is not of your concern.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If by aliens, you mean sort-of-similar humanoids from other systems.. probably similar. It's likely they'd see a different slice of the spectrum than us too, though, so perhaps they'd see infrared, or sound...

But I believe there are all sorts of consciousnesses out there that perceive things in many unique and completely indescribable ways. Maybe you've had an OBE/NDE, or taken hallucinogens, or you pass out a lot - those are some different ways of perceiving information, and they're relatively 'close to home'!

EDIT: I'm sorry, this was less on topic than I'd envisioned it.

[edit on 2-4-2010 by ayeyen]

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
There is over a Billion people on this planet that have no electricity or even running water or indoor bathrooms. The world is plagued with such primitive believes such as religion, superstition and so on.

We as human species have a long way to go still before we are even considered mature enough to know that we are not alone.

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlegmi
There is over a Billion people on this planet that have no electricity or even running water or indoor bathrooms. The world is plagued with such primitive believes such as religion, superstition and so on.

We as human species have a long way to go still before we are even considered mature enough to know that we are not alone.

Thanks Phlegmi, I agree with you. About maturity, in case you are interested, here is the best reading I ever come across about what it REALLY means. Gives you a pretty good idea how far we actually are from being mature as a species.

llresearch.org...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join