It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the Aurora

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Nice picture. Although the lights are too far spread out. If this is a true picture then there should be a shadow between the lights.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tubby bells
Nice picture. Although the lights are too far spread out. If this is a true picture then there should be a shadow between the lights.

I think the link is showing a different picture now (the original was titled Scotland 2002)

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
the Bird of Prrey is very SMALL. When i saw it and then looked at a Global hawk a couple of feet away the Global hawk looked biger, but the bird of prey is very clean compared to most planes.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What you have there is a picture of the TR3B craft.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by mrmonsoon]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Originally posted by Stuey1221
I know what your all thinking *another* aurora, but check it out
Aurora

The Photo's called "Scotland2002" i cant actually think of a reason why it would be in scotland... if anyone knows please dont hesitate to tell me!

What he has there is a fake photoshop type picture. If it is real, it's not an Aurora, it's not a Black Manta, and it's certainly no other kind of aircraft.

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Oh, and you're little aircraft there is the X-39 Bird of Prey from Boeing, would you shut up now, I've got REAL information to deal with instead of dealing with you guys who think you know everything

Oh would you please shut the hell up about your insider info BS. Its getting annoying this continuous condescending manner.

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Vanguard]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

i can explain all of these pictures in 1 word - BS - not worthy of the aircrafts projects thread

[edit on 16-6-2004 by Vanguard]

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

Originally posted by mrmonsoon

Originally posted by Stuey1221
I know what your all thinking *another* aurora, but check it out
Aurora

The Photo's called "Scotland2002" i cant actually think of a reason why it would be in scotland... if anyone knows please dont hesitate to tell me!

What he has there is a fake photoshop type picture. If it is real, it's not an Aurora, it's not a Black Manta, and it's certainly no other kind of aircraft.

Hey, i just found the pic, dont start slatin me for someone elses fraudulance

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I don't think so. According to everything I've ever read, the Aroura is supposed to be triangle shaped. To me, the craft in the picture appears to be a disk of some kind.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
that picture cant get anymore fake it BS thats not the Aurora.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
ok for all of you who say this picture is a fake well i do not know if this picture is a fake myself , but i have seen this plane before at the boeing location next to the LAX airport, while i was on the metro, when i saw it did not know wat it was i thought it might be an f-117 but it was grey, and i only got to see part of the back of this plane, but i can assure you it was this plane because its wings are unique and they were on the plane that i saw, if only i had taken a picture

posted on Jul, 14 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Text
you are all #ing retarded!!! donut on a rope?? are u stupid, if you actually took the time to read about the "aurora" you would have read that that donut on a rope is formed by the theoretical pulse detonation wave engine..also, for the kid that said the picture is fake, im not too sure about that. look at the shape of the aircraft, it matches the shadow pefectly from that angle...you all need to stop being so stupid and actually read a little instead of looking at pics and thinking your cool because you know about an experimental hypersonic aircraft, that nobody even knows exist...do some research people...look on wikipedia for aurora, pulse detonation wave engine(PDE), ramjet, pulsejet, those are the possible engine types of the aurora...any questions or comments..aLaN

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join