It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video:James Gilliland talks about the upcoming earth and consciousness changes & E/T involvement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Appears to be a new release from James, discussing the shifts the planet and humanity is going through on multiple levels, what lies ahead, and what we should be doing to prepare...

He says the current system of greed of those in control is going implode upon itself, and that even the hopi prophecies chronicled these current events and what lies ahead.

He feels that as we move into the galactic plane, there will be some incredible shifts and changes, and alludes to possible split-timelines becoming reality, and a dramatic shift in consciousness. He says this will peak in October of 2011.

He also says the benevolent E/Ts are aware of everything that is taking place, and that the Pleiadians, Arcturians, and andromedans are working behind the scenes to help with the dramatic shifts we are experiencing, and that after the major changes are over, we will REJOIN the star nations, and be privey to a whole new form of technology and abundancy...

Part 1:

Part 2:

[edit on 25-3-2010 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I'd like to take the blue pill, thank you very much.

Seriously, though, these predictions have been made before. This sounds a little too "Galactic Federation of Light" to me.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Why is it all these so called higher energies and whatnot keep telling these "channelers" that we as people need to get back to nature, shrug off advancement and start eating grains and crap, and in essence, revert back to a pre-industrial society...

Are these higher beings just cosmic luddies...are they afraid of our advancement and march towards the singularity that assures the human race its immortal stamp on the universe?

I think that they could be deceptive beings that are trying to ineffectively stop us from matching their power...they cant physically stop us for whatever reason, so they are posing as divine entities telling us to stop thinking and progressing.

Meh, we will see.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Should i laugh at you now or in 5 years when this guy is saying the same thing and someone else like you is posting this again with no predictions comming true.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Not sure what to make of it, but star and flag for bringing new content into ATS. Even though yes, a lot of what he says is hearsay, I do enjoy simply listening and absorbing the info. Skeptics will likely tear this thread apart like a fresh kill on the African plain, but I just enjoy watching the show. Thank you DD.

Originally posted by SaturnFX

I think that they could be deceptive beings that are trying to ineffectively stop us from matching their power...they cant physically stop us for whatever reason, so they are posing as divine entities telling us to stop thinking and progressing.

Meh, we will see.

Saturn, there is no more evidence that James is a deceptive spiritual entity than there is that he is telling the truth. Its all hearsay until the 2012 enigma passes, IMO.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Being diplomatic...I guess stuff like this is a symbol of the diversity apparent on ATS. It's likely got a place and some members will be just thrilled by his talk. Any additional news about what our space brothers are up to is often welcome. In a sense, these threads are like 'letters from home' for our self-professed ET/contactee/hybrid members

IMO, it's pseudoMcQuackery hokum and delusion. Instead of concluding the chanelled messages are disinfo from our mysterious alien mischief makers...I believe they are just BS from the 'chanellers.' Until I hear anything provocative from any of them...they remain in the quack basket. We can open a random page from some New Age/Indigo book and see the same old stuff...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
S + F. James Gilliland knows what he is talking about, I promise you this. Many of the insights which I have personally, discovered in my own "spiritual awakening" journey after my sightings resonate very evenly with the insight offered by James. It's very gratifying to know that my intuition is working alongside me.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
IMO, it's pseudoMcQuackery hokum and delusion. Instead of concluding the chanelled messages are disinfo from our mysterious alien mischief makers...I believe they are just BS from the 'chanellers.'

I don't think it's BS, per se. Gilliand and others like him are sincere, they are genuine in their belief. But that doesn't make their claims true. For all their sincerity, all it amounts to is wish-fulfillment.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Regardless of all the 'Enchanted Light Beings from Andromeda' talk we hear from JG, the good thing about his sphere of influence is that he has an actual physical location where a great deal of interesting video has been shot and witnessed by credible scientists and physicists. That gives the more left-brained, hands-on types something more tangible to grasp. We don't find this combo in most other cases.

that said, I don't feel that the talk of Enchanted Beings necessarily helps solidify any claims made...

[edit on 26-3-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Just who gave him the official word to do the dances with aliens.
Did his ranch get closed down for UFO operations.
People would go to the ranch to watch UFOs fly by.
Now they are landing is my guess now that people can't see the fly byes.
Typical Illuminati CIA operation to take over and feed this guy
with hogwash to spout so that no one will take him serious and
avoid the ranch like a plague.
The same thing happened with the Paladians on other ranches.
No one wanted to talk to the Paladians waiting for the UFOs to
fly over to the ranch. And guess what, UFOs did fly into the ranch.
Guess no one else was around to see the UFOs with guys talking
about how much they knew about Paldians and what kind of soap
they used.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

God I love you, man.

You never break character, TeslaandLyne. It's so genius. You broadcast these freaking gems from your dark, dusty lab of brilliance.

(sniff) (tear)

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

God I love you, man.

You never break character, TeslaandLyne. It's so genius. You broadcast these freaking gems from your dark, dusty lab of brilliance.

(sniff) (tear)

Some of it has to be true.
Only the agents know for sure.
If they don't know I'm sure they won't ask questions out of fear
of the uber agent.
Thanks again NightVision I recall you interest.
Fairly sure the last I heard of the ranch he is closed to the public
or UFO hunters.
Then again it might be ruse and there is no intention of landing on
his ranch and agents will just continue to use the regular contracted
ranches.
In cases of non disclosure contract if the net boards have stories
that shouldn't be there the agents start looking for their money back.

top topics

join