It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School stages fake shooting of teacher in playground

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

School stages fake shooting of teacher in playground

www.dailymail.co.uk

The stunt was part of a science lesson designed to teach children how evidence is brought together in criminal investigations. They were not told it was fake until ten minutes after the event.
While some pupils no doubt found the hoax hilarious, others were left traumatised by the sudden turn of events.
Blackminster Middle

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.ninemsn.com.au

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Primary School Children told they will be taken from their families in Holocaust 'game'

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is just sick they could at least check to see if any of the kids have been taumatised by real shootings. How does not telling them its fake help them learn from science class? Like learn how to be scared out of their wits? Its not like this is the first time this has been done either. I remember that story from a couple of weeks back about the children being told their famalies had been taken away in holocaust re-enactment.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Just wait till a real shooting happens, the kids will be laughing or acting like it's a joke. Not a very smart thing to do, would've had a better reaction if they would've told the students about it before hand.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
lol This reminds me of the staged drunk driving accident at my school. A girl was running around outside the school crying her eyes out as the kids just looked on. I remember the police being there too.

I don't think it taught anyone any lessons. Most people just looked confused.

top topics

join