It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question on Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
(Am not good at english
)

First of all I was thinking whats the point , like we all do and i thought... No really what the hell is the point! Well i thought whats the point of the universe in that case, there is no point it existing if no conscious being were aware of it.

All that amazing complex structure to waste! It just exists and nothing at all knows it exists.

Now i Hope you get the feeling at this point, that if nothing is aware of the universe to be of existence then it don't exist to me and you.. Wrong ! It's been around before life ... so therefore If we put this in reverse.. How about saying, when we die we are then aware of another realm ? I can back this up by saying..
Its like a dream , you feel its real but you snap out of it, one minute your in another world completly unaware of your body and then you wake up into this one.

Another point is .. Time.. Ok before you were born you were potential life in the way that billions of years have passed.. Then one day you are born. Now while you sleep, the concept and feeling of time goes away, however the realisation of this only hits you when you wake up... "Wow those 9 hours seem like minutes". Note: its impossible to say your dreaming until you wake up.

Finally, when complexity becomes to much i begin to question, what happened before the universe? This scary thought makes me think the same way about life.

Thanks for reading.

[edit on 25-3-2010 by jonnyc55]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I can see people have flagged and stared my thread which is great, but no has replied

Please if your reading, reply with anything.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
iv'e thought about this before and i totally agree with what your saying, the answer to your question is no one know the true answer and you will only know when you die, or wake up? nobody knows

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jonnyc55

well.. i had also think about this. but we do not really know and i think we will never know.

here is a quote from buddha .

There is that dimension where there is neither earth, nor water, nor fire, nor wind; neither dimension of the infinitude of space, nor dimension of the infinitude of consciousness, nor dimension of nothingness, nor dimension of neither perception nor non-perception; neither this world, nor the next world, nor sun, nor moon. And there, I say, there is neither coming, nor going, nor stasis; neither passing away nor arising: without stance, without foundation, without support

This, just this, "

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
You say that the universe cannot exist without being perceived by some life... but then say that that is not true because the universe existed before us. Well... perhaps it is "God" (the sufficient first cause) that was there before the universe, created it, and has always perceived it.

As for time, who's to say that it even exists beyond our conception of it? Looking at quantum mechanics and finally understanding the theory really makes your head hurt thinking about time.

As for our grand purpose in life... well, i have no idea as to what the creator hoped to accomplish with this universe... I can only do my part, even though i dont know exactly what that is, its gotta be along the lines of living as righteously as possible.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnyc55
(Am not good at english
)

First of all I was thinking whats the point , like we all do and i thought... No really what the hell is the point! Well i thought whats the point of the universe in that case, there is no point it existing if no conscious being were aware of it.

All that amazing complex structure to waste! It just exists and nothing at all knows it exists.

Now i Hope you get the feeling at this point, that if nothing is aware of the universe to be of existence then it don't exist to me and you.. Wrong ! It's been around before life ... so therefore If we put this in reverse.. How about saying, when we die we are then aware of another realm ? I can back this up by saying..
Its like a dream , you feel its real but you snap out of it, one minute your in another world completly unaware of your body and then you wake up into this one.

Another point is .. Time.. Ok before you were born you were potential life in the way that billions of years have passed.. Then one day you are born. Now while you sleep, the concept and feeling of time goes away, however the realisation of this only hits you when you wake up... "Wow those 9 hours seem like minutes". Note: its impossible to say your dreaming until you wake up.

Finally, when complexity becomes to much i begin to question, what happened before the universe? This scary thought makes me think the same way about life.

Thanks for reading.

If you want to understand life, creation and everything in it in the 3rd dimension. Picture a bubble that expands and contracts, once it reaches it's zero point it will turn inside out and expand in the inverse. Inside out...outside in..back and forth..back and forth. matter, anti-matter, light..dark.. 3rd dimension...

This is the energetic concept of everything in existence, including thoughts, matter and dimensions. Super novas, black holes, big bang.

What was before the big bang? An inverse one in the same 3rd dimension. back and forth..big bang after bang..inside out...

There was nothing before that. The light of the entire universe just turned on NOW. We only drag behind the echoes of our realization of it and call the echoes time.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Good questions. I think similar things very often.

There has to be an answer. I think we will not really find out until our lifetime here has ended. I refuse to believe that it all has no meaning.

g

new topics

top topics

join