It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coffin placed on Rep Carnahan's front lawn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Did you guys read the original article??? It was not mis-reported at all. It said the exact same thing that Zindo's article said.

Stop just reading headlines...it is making both sides look like morons when they do this.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I'm not quite sure what you mean there Amigo! Its MSM is and has been reporting that Carnahan and his minions have said repeatedly that this took place at his house. all the majors have repeated the same lie. Even Fox news got it wrong!
Carnahan has even made statements on the record on the MSM last night!

Zindo

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I watched a report on CNN and they stated that a coffin was left on Rep. Carnahan's lawn and lumped it in with the broken window incident in NY and the threatening phone calls to Rep. Stupak. They played this story over and over again.

They didn't mention the protesters or that the coffin represented the elderly and unborn that they believe will die. They also didn't mention the fact that the coffin was not left there. The protesters took it with them when they left. It was a total distortion of the truth.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesusSaves2008
March 22, 1765 = Stamp Act.
March 22, 2010 = Health care reform law

The second American revolution is officially on but I do not expect this one to take so long in getting to the bloodshed and the attempted repeal of the sovereignty of the Sates. I also do not expect this one to end well for the people.

God bless.

Well I agree and disagree. I agree it's on but disagree on it taking as long as this has been festering for twenty years just like the first one did. And also I disagree it won't turn out well for the people. While going through it will be hell on earth however in the end the people will win and here is why from another post I made: post by hawkiye

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Do you think this will continue to escalate from here or will it quiet down a bit to organize in a way that they have a chance for success.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by devildogUSMC

For the short term, I think it will have it's peaks and valleys. If you go to a political rally anytime in the near future, I would suggest you think about your personal safety at all times.

If it gets alittle weird, be one of the first to get out of there. Don't leave in a panic. Just have the attitude that you were there for a bit but now you have to leave for a meeting with a client about a sale. Something like that.

A number of states are in the process of drawing their line in the sand. Obama has already done so with his "Go for it" remark.

The heath care bill is supposed to begin receiving tax revenue in 6 months; that puts us in September. So by October 1st of this year, it will all be so much more fun then it is right now. Plus, the election will be a month away.

In the mean time, watch for two big events.

One; At some point, the health care lawsuits are going to be on the US Supreme Courts desk. The Supreme Court will have three options. Not hear the arguement; win Obama. Hear the arguement and rule that the states must pay; win Obama. Hear the arguement and rule states can opt out; win Republicans.

At that point, we will know what the Supreme Court supports and we will see if the losing side will respect the Supreme Corts ruling.

If the losing side doesn't.........................who knows what happens next?

Meanwhile, we are all waiting to see if Obama will play his second hand and if so, which card that will be. Will it be Cap and Trade reform (take from the rich, give to the poor), immigration reform (which will make millions of illegals legal and afford them the right to vote), or felon reform (which will give millions of convicted felons the right to vote).

If Obama decides to play his next card and picks one of those above options, yep, there will be trouble.

How will it go? Will half the states leave the union proper? Will there be open warfare?

Way, way to early to make that call.

What you have now are knuckleheads from both parties acting like knuckleheads. Throwing bricks, firing guns, making idiotic phone calls, and on and on.

I'm not convinced that all the attacks against one side are being done by the other. I think both sides have nut jobs robbing their own house (so to speak) to make the other side look bad.

This is a very dangerous tactic. I think both sides are trying to bait the other to do something totally insane.

So again, if your going to go to a political rally anytime soon, you better make sure your head and screwed on straight and tight. You might have to use it while your there.

During the summer, I met an immigrent from the former Yugoslavia. She gave me some insight on what it's like to be an unarmed civilian caught up in the middle of a war.

It's not like being a trained soldier traveling half way across the planet to tear up somebody else's nation.

She lost family members. She slept in the woods on the ground without a pillow or a blanket.

Every home in her neighborhood was raided and destroyed. People who didn't flee because they wanted to defend their property were executed.

Women were raped and gang raped. So were under age girls.

She said as a parent, if you were going to be captured, you had to decide if you should kill your own little girl to save her from being raped and probably killed later.

She said the military doesn't train you to deal with going home to find your home destroyed and your family dead. Your family. Your home.

Your not off in some far away land. Your in your own country. And then your caught by UN troops and taken to a camp against your will. When you try to escape the "camp" in your homeland, you quickly figure out your actually being held prisoner by foreign UN troops in your own country.

She went on and on but I am so far off thread now.....

But she did make a valid point about people who buy guns and ammo, store food and water, run to land in the country, or go so far as to build a bunker. Her point was that its all useless when 20 soldiers show up with machine guns, gernades, and an armored vehicle. The war will be in the country as much as it is in the city. And a trained soldier to find a bunker with its door "hidden" by bushes. They just blow the doors open with a gernade, then pitch another gernade into your bunker. Game over.

So if you want to have a civil war or a revolution and you think your ready.........that gives you some idea of what it will REALLY be like.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Terrible, I hope people see what fear mongering can do to people.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Typical Democratic strategy. Deny, deny deny, even when faced with the facts.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Please contribute to the original thread

Coffin placed on Rep Carnahan's front lawn

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join