It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic Experiment & WWIII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
For some time now I've been looking around for a purpose justifying an old statement about the US being a Masonic experiment. Mainly I've been trying to get a handle on what that experiment would be and what the target/goal was.

The question is why? What do they hope to achieve?

Simply put the goal is to lead people into demanding the type of state that existed in antiquity, only on a global scale. All humanity under the total dominance of an elitist control structure. Conquering the world has been attempted over and over again throughout time with two notable problems:

1) Until the 20th century the actual topology of the target was an estimation. Mapping was a well established field, but until the advent of highly precise orbital satellites there was no way to be 100% sure of the accuracy of what actually constituted the world.

Part of the reason why historical attempts at one world government failed is because the world just kept going. There was no reference point for how far an empire needed to truly expand from it's origin in order to completely dominate.

2) You cannot force everyone to kneel. In order for the plan to work enough people have to want it to justify forcing the rest into acceptance. There needs to be public support for the actions that need to be taken first to consolidate (we are seeing that unfold now) and then afterwards maintain.

Terrorism addresses both needs; people are being played like a cheap instrument into not just accepting the erosion of liberties but in many cases demanding them. It's not so much that terrorism itself is the key, like Global Warming, the excuse cannot be anything specific. It cannot be something that you can point to a map and say 'there's the problem': a specific target has a specific set of limitations...once the target is neutralized the end point has been reached.

The Masonic Experiment

The US was first set up as the land of the free, the land of opportunity. Over the years people have gotten comfortable with 'having' on a scale that few, if any, cultures have ever experienced. Prosperity was given free reign to allow it to be entrenched in people's minds.

Then the came the standing armies. Protecting the now entrenched prosperity gave a need for a constantly evolving military. All of the conflicts since WWI are based on justifying the US expansion of both control and continued military development to meet and defeat the constant threat to it's people and thier properity. Increasingly, more and more of the globe needs to be controlled to protect US interests. It is a never ending process. There is always a line, one side is the controlled sphere of influence, the other is not. In order to protect the sphere of influence there must be a buffer. Today's buffer very quickly is absorbed into tomorrow's sphere, requiring a new buffer...

The goal of the experiment was to create and then manipulate a population into specifically following a particular preordained path.

The atmosphere of entitlement was consciously developed/fostered in the US which could then later be deliberately taken away. As the war on terrorism evolves more and more of the freedoms enjoyed by the US citizens have to be curtailed for continued safety/prosperity. Each time something is taken away the public demands more to be done to prevent the loss of anything else.

The current economic problems offer another angle to entrench support for these actions. With all the problems and instabilities inside the country it is even more crucial to protect the people from external threats. This is another buffer; in an attempt to provide the space/time to sort things out at home there needs to be a clamp-down to prevent opportunistic exploitations of the troubled US.

WWIII

There is probably enough momentum to warrant a countdown towards another 9/11. One final big push to fully align the public with the desires of the puppeteers in such away that people can't see that they've been played all along.

What will the event be?

It has to be something that will unquestionably warrant total war while at the same time galvanizing the American people that the ends justify the means. It also needs to address inevitable apprehension of the global community over becoming embroiled in another world war (although ‘purge’ is probably more accurate).

This points to a nuclear attack in a port city when the President (probably Obama) is in town. My personal guess is Boston as there are numerous historical events that the president would want to honor with a visit and a speech. It has to be a port as there needs to be a way for the bomb to arrive from 'elsewhere'. There is also the obvious advantage that a paper trail can be forged concerning the ship's history pointing at those responsible (probably at Iran) while at the same time eliminating questions over how it could have made it to the US. Detonation in a harbor means the bomb never physically touched American soil...there is no reason for any investigation into how the system failed.

Iran is a perfect scapegoat in this case, and not just for the 'normal' reasons. If there is a NWO really working towards the type of goals outlined on the Georgia Guide-stones, than a global police state is required during the foundation stages. Given immigration policies over the past few years there are very few nations that do not have a sizable Muslim/Arab population: A war with Iran can be used to demonize all Muslims/Arabs as the required enemy and justify a ‘temporary’ police state in response to their ‘threat’.

The only real problem is that an investigation into the attack would identify the chemical signature of the nuclear residue. Given that the event was staged, where the material came from is a loose end.

I've given some thought to this and there are two words that I cannot shake:

Broken Arrow.

Openly admit that the bomb was American then offer chemical data to show that it was a particular bomb, lost without a trace until apparently found and channeled to a terrorist group/rogue nation.

I hope I'm wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I won't deny that there is a Tom Clancy Sum of All Fears flavor to this idea.

...but then again, his book Executive Decision started with the US House of Representatives being destroyed by a suicide pilot flying a 747 (which was the first thing to cross my mind on 9/11).

[edit on 25-3-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Dont mind me but I'm bored...Boston was the "jump off' of sorts for 9.11...Our harbor is small and in less then 2 hours south (by boat) we have New York City with a much more dense population... So with that said if this type of scenerio was to come to fruition, Boston (IMO) would not be targeted solely due to its proximity to NYC... granted 9.11s main theatre was NYC so that kind of makes my original point moot...All in all I love Boston and would hat to see anything of this nature happen in such a wonderful city or anywhere else I might add... Unfortunately it is not out of the realm of logic that such an attack will happen... good post tho overall, great connections and what not... Also I know I read somewhere of a Nuke traveling from...I wanna say Kanas to somewhere on the east coast and never making it to its destination and then kind of being swept under the rug so to say... Almost positive I read that here on ATS...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Interesting. I never figured out if the bomber that flew from Minot AFB to Barksdale AFB in La that had 5 nuclear tipped cruise missiles loaded on it was ever settled as to if and where the 6th missile went. Some air crew personel said the bomber would have had to have 6 cruise missiles due to load balancing on take-off so the wing didn't dip to one side due to there being 3 on one side and only 2 on the other side. There was threads on here about it, but I don't remember if it was ever actually determined what the status of a 6th nuclear cruise missile was. I also have the feeling that a nuclear detonation is the ultimate false flag. Whether it is one of ours or even one of the lost Russian suitcase nukes (84 were never returned) that our intelligence services may have intercepted. I have an idea that we actually did capture several of those nukes as did other Western countries and that is why Russia can't account for them. I sort of expected the terrorists would have acquired one of them by now if they weren't in the custody of certain governments already.

I would not want to see that happen, because it would be real easy to have a larger nuclear exchange if that happened.

[edit on 25/3/10 by spirit_horse]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
As far as I can remember the story ended with a couple deaths/suicides that prevented further investigation.

To my knowledge it was never resolved, it just went away.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

You just validated my reason for choosing Boston: it has a special place in the hearts of patriotic Americans.

Very much along the lines of why the US didn't use a nuclear bomb against Kyoto. It was/is a holy/scared place to the Japanese that would possiblly have united them even more.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I agree with everything you state in the OP, Great info

I to hope your wrong but i have the feeling that this is a pretty strong prediction is far from unrealistic.

Worse thing is they could have achieved a one world government through peace and unity, Yeah they have tried and failed using fear and evil over and over again for how many centuries?

I hope that when they fail this time they try other tactics, Its a shame that billions of us have to suffer just for probably a few 100s will.

Nice post good food for thought, Thanks

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Thanks for the recap spirit, appreciate that...and for Davinci on my validation to his post

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

I thought about the Russian suitcase bombs, but they are a dead end. If one of those devices was used the trail would lead back to corrupt officials in a former Soviet state probably acting out of greed instead of deliberate malice.

A broken arrow can be a different story.

If a bomb was lost over the right type of country there is a case for attacking them too.

For example, if a bomb was lost near Venezuela it could claimed that it was found during a public works project and then sold. All kinds of satellite evidence could be presented to show construction taking place in the general area where the bomb was lost.

Now two countries are directly involved with a nuclear attack on US soil.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CodenameDoeB

Peace and Unity are the people's option, a way for humanity to progress as a species.

That approach doesn't leave much room for the elite to retain all that they have worked so hard to acquire.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Can I ask what any of this has to do with Masons? I'll accept that some of what you say about reduced liberties and escalation of conflict may be true, but other than a vague reference to "puppet-masters", you've done nothing to argue the position that those puppet-masters are Freemasons. If you're going to title the thread with The Masonic Experiment, you need to back up your claims with more to tie that to current events.

Masons, historically, have fought against tyranny in any form, hence the American Revolution, the French Revolution, and the persecution of Masons by the likes of Hitler, Saddam, and other dictators.

If Masons have always been on the side of individual rights, how can you accuse them of being the ones pulling the strings?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

As I said in the opening line, I've been trying to figure out what is meant by the statement 'Americe is a Masonic Experiment'. To date all I have been able to find regarding that statement is usually the statement itself linking the founding fathers to Free Masonry.

The only explanation I have found that attempts to describe what is meant by this is from The Enterprise Mission where they state:

...the Founders of our Nation – Washington … Franklin … Hancock, to name but just a few -- were intimately connected with, and philosophically descended from, these original Knights who fought against the Islamic forces in “the Crusades” over half a century before, across the Middle East. They were in fact so enamored with Templar rites and traditions that they made sure that our own Declaration of Independence was ratified (July 2nd, 1776) and signed (July 4th, 1776) on dates of overwhelming significance to this older Templar Order.

In other words, for some, America could easily be viewed (especially by any fanatic followers of Islam) as the literal embodiment of their oldest enemy of Allah … a literal, infidel “Knights Templar State.”

Sadly, that is the best description I have been ever been able to find to describe the claim. I say sadly because the entire document available from the link is basically a collection of ideas that I have seen mirrored here on ATS. I deliberately left this website out as a reference because it is not what I would call a reliable source, thus leaving me with nothing beyond what I have already mentioned.

With reference to this one example however, everything I have written falls perfectly into place.

I have done research on the Masons out of curiousity (not fear or paranoia). One of the best books I've read about them is The Hiram Key where the authors, starting pre-pyramids, link the emergence of the modern Masons to the Illuminati (as in enlightened). The Illuminati in turn evolved from the Templars when the survivors went underground following their persecution across Europe.

The Illuminati/Templar link arises from evidence that the 'treasure' found by the Templars in Jerusalem has been misinterpreted as money when in fact is was probably ancient knowledge (possiblly even the true bible, amoungst others). This is supported by the Templars not only making changes to the founding principals of their order, but also giving direct defiance to the Pope after returning from Jerusalem.

Something they would have required leverage against the church to even consider doing.

I never blamed the Masons, the closest I came to blaming anyone was:

If there is a NWO really working towards the type of goals outlined on the Georgia Guide-stones...

However, given what I have posted there is valid point to be made that the original purpose of the US may have been to create a nation with the future hope of destroying Islam once and for all. Something the Templar ancestors of the Masonic Founding Fathers were unable to do.

This is supported by GWB calling the war on terror a crusade...

Short Clip
Long Clip

Also, consider how the US' unwaivering support of Israel parallels the original Templar mandate: protect pilgrims enroute to the Holy Land. Add the war in Iraq, the war in Afganistan the threat of war with Iran and the prevailing image most people have from the MSM of all terrorists being Islamic...If the Masons and Illuminati are the last vestiges of the Templar order then my statements about 'The Masonic Experiment' are dead on the money.

Whatever their claimed allegiances may have been originally, whatever the stated goals of the aligned groups; those at the top are trying to settle an ancient score.

We are all just cannon fodder.

top topics

join