It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uniting Healthcare Threads Like Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Just a proposal -- with all of the threads related to healthcare reform in the US, anybody think it would be a good idea to round them all up?

I believe we did the same thing for Swine Flu once that started spreading around.

I looked at the recent posts and found no less than 18 threads all about healthcare reform all on the opening page.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think that would be a good idea..

Although I expect all the rabble rousing to die down quite a bit, now that the legislation has been passed.

I have an idea for a new slogan, too: Deny FEAR!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

I thought it would too...but it's getting a little crowded. People are throwing healthcare into every board category imaginable.

I just thought it might be nice to have one unified area for it since it is still being discussed fairly heavily.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by lpowell0627]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Please! Please! Please! Also, I'd love an 'omit Health care thread' option too, so I don't even have to see it.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I think it would be such a good idea BUT only if the healthcare threads were to continue to pop up much like they have today otherwise there is just no need for a new forum to place them all as the US political madness forum is perfectly suited thus far.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I do see how this fits into the Political Madness forum, but this will be an on going issue for the next decade, and I think it deserves it's own forum.

With the lawsuits and the deals that will be made, there's gonna be PLENTY of conspiracy discussion surrounding JUST this topic.

Great Idea!

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

join