It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Sydney Australia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Eisbaer

If it is a different bright spot (on the left) in the "near" shot, it should appear in the "far" shot. It does not.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,

Generally I tend to agree with most of your posts on these kinds of topics, but this explination is kind of hard to swallow.

Oh well hopefully some more info comes to light!

Thanks for taking an interest in the post.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Eisbaer

If it is a different bright spot (on the left) in the "near" shot, it should appear in the "far" shot. It does not.

Not sure I can agree with you, when putting the two pictures together, looks to me she was standing in roughly the same spot.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

Thanks for sharing that. To me this is a great example of a UFO. Im sure some really great reasons why it is supposedly a hoax will come out very soon and the wolves will eventually tear this one to shreds but as far as Im concerned it appears legit.

For whatever its worth, I enjoy seeing these types of shots. It seems a little better than your typical light in the sky ten miles off.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The light on the right doesn't appear in the far shot simply because the picture was taken lower.

If you notice, the trees are roughly the same size, and the resemblance of the cloud formation is uncanny.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Note there has been a fair bit of army black hawk night operations around Sydney the past few weeks. They have been doing ops with virtually no running lights as well as these effect their night vision.
Not saying that what was seen, but something to consider.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eisbaer

You're right. I just did the same thing. The photos are taken from (nearly) the same location.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b961d5e85c37.png[/atsimg]

Still looks like spots on a windscreen to me. Both have the same lack of focus indicating that both are closer to the camera than the trees and clouds which are in focus.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Many of these posts had UFO photos from Sydney Australia.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So there might be a base nearby or in the outback.
Perhaps disguised as farm land or big ranches.
I had tried Google Earth and other net map sites but found nothing.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by noisemedia

Thanks for the big ups!

I have been trawling through UFO archives for 10+ years and its very rare that a photo sparks my interest.

I couldnt wait to share this with you guys!

So many UFo hoaxes with CGI these days, but you got to love those 5% unexplainable sightings!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Eisbaer

I agree with you 100%

The person taking the photos was/is standing in the same position and Im guessing that she was outside of the car on the road with her Mobile phone kind of pointed up in an angle direction.

Two quick snaps and the UFO was gone!

She also described Orbs flying out of the UFO and flying off in a different direction, which makes her story sound a little similar to other strong UFO sightings.

I wonder if any photographic professionals could reconstruct that small UFO spotted in between the Trees.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
These photos look more interesting to me...

www.top10ufo.com...

ufocasebook.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wayaboveitall

Those 2 are some great Australian UFO pics I must say.

But only one picture of each, would be good to have more than one photo of the incident so we would be able to study it in more depth.
Are you aware of any other photos that were taken from the Tasmanian incident? I have only seen the one picture?

There is also a photo that i stumbled across of a guy posing infront of Ayers Rock back a few years ago that had a great UFO flying in the back ground, but I didnt save the picture and havent been able to find it since!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This story made the national morning news in Australia.
The woman who took the photos said she had her first sighting when she was 8 years-old.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

"It started off about 800m away but it came closer - to about 400m - and then two other little round things appeared from this bright orange light above.

From the news link.
Looks like baby orbs are beaming out again.
They came from the ship propulsion which had the rookie pilot
befuddled as to how he got over a roadway being photographed.
I see the same old news giving up space to de bunkers.
With the same old story.
She saw the ship give it up.
Any other balls of light came from the ship.
Its the voltage man the voltage.

[edit on 3/23/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wow so even in the AU crap on your windsheild still shows up in photos?

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I heard this lady who took the photos interviewed on a Sydney radio station this morning. She walked down from a friends home to the road to take the snap shots on an iPhone. So no windscreens involved, no car to give you a windscreen smear.
She says she was talking a picture of the sunset when the objects appeared. She actually took 5 hots in all. I have not seen the other 3. There were 3 objects in total, two which came out of the larger black one which is in the photo. These took off before the black one took off. This all happened in less then 10 seconds while she was taking the sunset photo. Note this location, which is near Derby Crescent and Governor Maquarie Drive at a Sydney suburb called Chipping Norton is less then 1Km from the Bankstown Airport (check with google earth ), which is a major domestic airport for Sydney.
Mind you, she was advised to call both the airport people and the Bureau Of Meteorology, and she did. The BOM says no weather balloons were released in the Sydney Metro area during that time, or over the whole weekend, and the Bankstown Airport people say they had nothing strange on radar nor any military flights that day in their airspace. And this is definitely the airports immediate airspace.
The plot thickens. definitely a strange one this one.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nomadros

the more I look at that, the more it looks like a geographical scan of the sea floor.

As for the pictures, doesn't look like a bag or anything like that floating about. And people can usually tell if they're looking at a bag floating about, or something far off higher up. It has an irregular shape to it, maybe that's the perspective as it's moved.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWretched
I heard this lady who took the photos interviewed on a Sydney radio station this morning. She walked down from a friends home to the road to take the snap shots on an iPhone.

Then she has changed her story.

Ms Hartigan yesterday said she had just got out of her car on Sunday evening to snap a few sunset photos when the amazing events began.

www.news.com.au...

Hmmm.
If she can change it from "just got out of her car" to "walking down from a friends" she could have just as easily left out the part about being in a car.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Perhaps the news casters are making up her mind for us.
Each mindless news caster puts in his own story line.
I do it all the time for the Tesla and Lyne conspiracy or
whatever it is.
Well Tesla can't say anything now but might object to
somethings going on today.
So without their help I have to rely on the observations.
Little baby orbs are completely possible.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by TheWretched
I heard this lady who took the photos interviewed on a Sydney radio station this morning. She walked down from a friends home to the road to take the snap shots on an iPhone.

Then she has changed her story.

Ms Hartigan yesterday said she had just got out of her car on Sunday evening to snap a few sunset photos when the amazing events began.

www.news.com.au...

Hmmm.
If she can change it from "just got out of her car" to "walking down from a friends" she could have just as easily left out the part about being in a car.

A tad disingenuous there, Newspapers are, of course, well known for their total veracity when quoting people, word for word.

You will note she is not quoted as saying that. at all..

"As I was about to take the picture this black object appeared and then it started to move," she said.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by FireMoon]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join