It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Flag Imminent?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWJFKD
I understand the whole - even a broken clock is right twice a day. I hope I am never right about any of these happenings.

Yeah, but you offer some info, sources, some actual input. The broken clocks are those "I can see into future and tomorrow someone will die!" or "Light beings told me Israel will attack Iran within 150 years!".

Also, those that ignore some sources like AJ or MSM or ATS posters are the same as those who solely rely on them. When you browse MSM articles in past years, you can see patterns and what you can also do is basically get a general idea of what is going to happen or what "TPTB" wants to happen.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

This is a CONSPRIACY SITE.

Isn't that our job, to connect the dots?... No doubt we are going to be wrong sometimes. Just like every joke of mine isn't funny, but some are, well at lest a few.

Don't you think the pentagon or whoever might be running these FF monitors the internet to rate the public's intelligence on a certain operation? And/or potential breaches of intelligence or consequences of a certain operation?....

I would if I was the Brass. Seems Logical. So if there are bunch of people yapping on ATS about a FF. How do you think that would play out if they launched the attack?

They would have to shut down the internet, b/c all of us would be screaming "False Flag," just like Jonesy did months before 9/11. Maybe they are not ready to go all the way, even though this drill mentioned infrastruture attacks.

War is fought in the hearts and minds of men.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
SassyCat, Wylee - I appreciate the support. I know we are fighting the "good" fight and I refuse to relent. The cost is too great.

If you cant bring this type of info to a "conspiracy" forum where then are we to go. Conversely - I appreciate the "relative" lack of useless trolling and lambasting that is oft times expected as soon as one hits "submit".

[edit on 23-3-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
maybe this is the false flag everyone has been waiting for. sunday bloody sunday, bombs in dc. even for a test this doesn' t sound good

Metro to test emergency response

Metro will simulate explosions between the Rosslyn and Foggy Bottom Metrorail stations and in the RFK Stadium parking lot March 28 and 29 as part of a an emergency response test funded by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the transit authority said Monday. Money for the exercise is coming from a $1.2 million urban security grant secured by the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments Fire Chiefs. The two explosions will involve safety officials from each jurisdiction in the region as well as the FBI and the National Capital Area American Red Cross.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join