It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face in the window!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sorry.
Nothing tonight.
I'll try again another time.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Ok, this may be relevant to your old house: 2 names - Cecile & Adolf. He was her husband & died young. She lived to be so old she needed looking after. There was some kind of financial plot to rip her off, involving obtaining credit in her name, by her carer(s). I dont know if it succeeded, but she was worried about it.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

I believe that the lady we bought the house from name was Cecile. She lived alone and had her own business so not sure about the credit thing or not. Pretty neat.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm normally the 1st one to debunk a photo. This could easily be matrixing. But... a big but. We did an investigation in Ray City quite a few years ago. And this looks eerily similar to what we saw albeit not as clear. I don't have the photos on file but I'm going to zap the Dr who headed the investigation an email to get em. Here's what we saw and it didn't appear quite the same way on film. Bu we saw a horribly burned woman.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The zoomed in images helped a lot. Could be the mind playing tricks but definately looks undeniably like a face...your bosses wife do u know if she was a legitimate medium? Do you think your boss could have been putting you on?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by neechi

My boss wasn't putting me on. His wife seemed very serious and the things she said especially about the yellow flower that she saw that ended up being on the serving plate was very convincing.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ATC_GOD

Wow! I'm only just getting into this kind of thing seriously. Another hit! Woohoo!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wow that's insane...the yellow flower thing woulda freaked me out

top topics

<< 1   >>

join