It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time For Total Palestinian Migration?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

I noticed how when that's always brought up nobody stars the truth just the Anti Israel replies.

Here Star for you.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

About half of Jewish Israelis are not of Eastern European decent, but are of North African and Middle Eastern decent. These Jews were victims of centuris of persecution in countries like Morocco, Egypt, Iran, Syria, and Yemen and fled to Israel to avoid persecution. Should these Jews go back to Europe? Should they go back to the countries that persecuted them?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have an idea, why not hire 10 000 crop dusting Planes that you could fill up the spray tanks with Ebola infected Blood from Pigs. Then you could fly them side by side over the entire Middle East and solve 99.99999% of the worlds problems in a few days.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

I noticed how when that's always brought up nobody stars the truth just the Anti Israel replies.

Here Star for you.

Thanks but we both know it is not about the facts it is about personal truth and just like my name it is subjective. I a starting to get sick of ATS well at least the hot topics I think I am going to retire for awhile and post in the earthquake thread or something. You can only bash your head against the wall so many times. My ears are ringing.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

The tragic thing about the Palestinians is that their Muslim brethren do not want them to make peace with the Israelis. Who are the dictators of the Middle East going to deflect popular resentment onto if the Palestinian-Israeli conflict were resolved? Middle Eastern dictators need an Israeli-Palestinian conflict so they can continue to scapegoat Israel.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

I agree they palestinians get it from both sides and will never know peace. I wish Israel would be the good guy and do the right thing they would be loved the world over if they just helped them and let this stupid fight go. It would also put more pressure on the truly bad guys.

If the leadership in Israel is reading this just be the good guys and the world will stand by you in the future it will cost little money and the gains will far out do anything a little money and alot of tolerance will do. Please just listen.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Dr Conspire

The funny thing about the palestinians that not alot of people care to think about is? They are hated by many other countries in the area and you would see the very same thing if the moved to Egypt. Kinda makes you wonder.

Who said they are hated? thats some statement! where is your proof? or is that just your close minded illiterate view?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

I agree they palestinians get it from both sides and will never know peace. I wish Israel would be the good guy and do the right thing they would be loved the world over if they just helped them and let this stupid fight go. It would also put more pressure on the truly bad guys.

If the leadership in Israel is reading this just be the good guys and the world will stand by you in the future it will cost little money and the gains will far out do anything a little money and alot of tolerance will do. Please just listen.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

Never happen! Not in your wildest dreams. The Israelis want a Jewish only, God given state, they will not accept Palestinians whether they are Muslim or Christian.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

The funny thing about the palestinians that not alot of people care to think about is? They are hated by many other countries in the area and you would see the very same thing if the moved to Egypt. Kinda makes you wonder.

The real question is why are they hated? because of their views or because of the actions of hamas? and by palestinians do you mean more specificly the westbank or the gazians because they're not one and the same. ._.

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Maybe at the end of WW2 we should have opened up Germany to the survivors of the holocaust. Given them the best housing and jobs at the expense of the local German population. This would have been a very nice version of poetic justice. I am sure the UK didn’t relies what the Jews would become at that time.

Actually Sir, that's exactly what happened. You should take a look at some of General Patton's letters he wrote his wife!

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

why is it when i read this the first thing that pops to mind is how jews were prosicuted and hated in europe?

with the big difrence being that palestinians are being forced out of their homes so others can lay claim to it for some bs biblical crap?

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I have an idea, why not hire 10 000 crop dusting Planes that you could fill up the spray tanks with Ebola infected Blood from Pigs. Then you could fly them side by side over the entire Middle East and solve 99.99999% of the worlds problems in a few days.

That's a great idea, did you come by it all by yourself? So let me see the steps:

1. First you will proceed to collect 10,000 crop dusting planes
2. You will have to find the ebola and manufacture it in mass which is quiet a tedious process let me warn you. You will need laboratory equipments, scientists and capital to do that.
3. Third step would require you to collect thousands of pigs and slaughter them and collect their blood so adequate storage system and mixing with ebola virus is also needed.
4. Fuel for airplanes - Considering you have capital and expertise to complete all the previous 3 steps you would have enough money to fuel he airplanes.
5. 10,000 experienced pilots - don't forget their salaries and medical benefits, bonuses etc. which may cost quiet a bit but I am sure you must have already figured that out.
6. You will require air passage clearance from the territories where you intend to spray the ebola infected pig blood which I doubt the countries will grant and here is where your plan fails. Read below why:

Hmmm..so if we consider your plan the crop dusting planes are low flying slow speed..I doubt they can enter any territory without being hit by air artillery. So just thinking if they are taking off from Israel and the target country shoots a missile blasting the plane which is also carrying fuel for a long journey, the "cargo" will spill over on Israel and lead to worldwide lulz as how the attacker attacked themselves. Not very bright crayon in the box are you. Phail mate!!

[edit on 3-4-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Apr, 3 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Why should the Palestinians need to migrate?

The Israeli Arabs have it quite good in Israel. They enjoy better human rights than in other Arab countries and are represented in Parliament. Of course there are tensions at times, but the authorities are usually quick to step in and calm things down.

The people in the Gaza Strip, on the other hand, have pretty much the opposite of that. They don't have Israeli citizenship, so they're not protected by the government. Israel even made a good gesture for peace by removing all settlements from the Strip. Then, the Gazans "democratically elected" Hamas into power and Hamas then violently got rid of Fatah from the Strip. Hamas has always been known as a terrorist group that calls for the destruction of Israel. And Israel has supplied the Gaza Strip with electricity, fuel, and water for decades, so for the Gazans to vote in Hamas was pretty much a slap in the face to Israel especially after the 2005 disengagement. You can't just bite the hand that feeds you and expect to get away with it and that's why Israel has sealed off its borders with the Gaza Strip. As long as Hamas' violent rule in the Gaza Strip continues, I would recommend migrating from that area because it's only going to get worse.

The West Bank is still under occupation. Israel would've removed all its settlements(excluding East Jerusalem) already, but after seeing the outcome of the disengagement from Gaza, they fear a repeated outcome. Having said that, people in the West Bank live in better conditions than in Gaza. Their economy is growing and Israel is gradually removing its presence from there. I don't see a need for migration here. Plus, Fatah is the ruling party there and , unlike Hamas, they're open to peace with Israel. The main issue between them is East Jerusalem. Overall, they're trying to work this out, unlike Gaza.

I really don't see a need for migration, except maybe from Gaza. Besides, where would they go? No Arab country wants them, so I think the best option is to stay where they are and improve themselves and their surrounding environment.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
About 1/2 of Palestinian people live in exile. There are over 3 million Palestinian refugees in Jordan. Syria and Lebanon houses another 800,000 refugees. Most Arab countries cannot take any more refugees due to lack of inhabitable land. The refugee problem is compounded by the Iraq War. The war created an huge influx of Iraqi refugees fleeing to Lebanon and Syria, putting even more stress on the life support infrastructures of those 2 countries. This situation has become a demographic time bomb.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You mean kind of like we hate illegal immigrants here in America?

Yeah, kind of makes you wonder.

Tell me how many more illegal aliens would you like to have our hospitals pay for, give jobs to, take up seats in our schools, because say of drug violence in Mexico, or an Earthquake in Haiti, or a communist regime in Cuba, or a lack of economic opportunity in El Salvador.

The fact of the matter is hundreds of thousands of Palestinians were driven at gunpoint by Zionists in 1948 into Lebanon, into Egypt, into Jordan, etc., etc., and they are still there.

Just like we don't want more illegal immigrants, those countries don't want more either, and if you really think legal immigration is being driven out of your country with the clothes on your back at the point of a gun into another, well that's just about as warped as warped can be.

It amazes me the hypocritical attitudes involved in some of the pro-Zionist crowd, especially the American ones.

Try placing yourself in the other guys shoes for once, that some people are inclined to discount the value of human beings, simply because they lived in an area for thousands of years, that a politically well connected, affluent group of people decided to place through war and propaganda is beyond the pale.

Those who live by the sword will die by it, and I sure would not want to have Israel's Karma or the pro-Zionists who think one life is more valuable than another.

The truth of the matter is if 1,000,000 Mexicans showed up in your home town, no matter how peaceful, funny, and intelligent they were, you would be on the bloody warpath.

You know it, and I know it, so why pretend that the Palestinians should have been happy to have their homes stolen and their land invaded by a mass migration forced on them.

Israel hasn't done one thing to compensate them, treat them fairly, or do anything that could even be construed as peaceful.

What they have done is milk the U.S. and the International Community, to pay for a controlled genocide that they profit off of, and bigots around the world promote.

Unreal, the mentality some of the members of ATS have.

Truly unreal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join