It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMAX presents Hubble 3D film

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

That's a pretty cool picture. Looks a lot like the ones I've been to. I always hated going up the stairs when I was a little kid.

I just really hope a 2D version comes out soon. Not that I don't want to see it in 3D, because I do (and I would pay the extra money for it also), but because I'm having a hard time convincing myself to sit in a car for nearly three hours and dealing with the traffic in Austin over a "movie" (I know it's more than just a movie though).

Oh well, maybe I'll make a mini vacation out of it.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
There's an IMAX very close to me here in Phoenix and unfortunately it's not showing there, I sure hope they add it. I'd love to see this.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

Yeah mate, I'd say a mini vacation "just" to watch this movie would be worth it=) Like I already said there's only ONE Imax in all of Sweden, and it's located in Stockholm. I live in Uppsala, which is located roughly 75 km north of it (I'm not used to American measurements, so you'll have to go with kilometers hehe(

That's only a 45 minute trip with car, but it's still a trip hehe
But I'm happy it's such a short distance, because I'd go even if it was a 3 hour trip. This is awesome stuff dude, it's a must see=D

I read that Leonardo DiCaprio is narrating this movie. That's pretty random, but kinda makes it all more interesting. It'll be sweet to find out wheather or not his voice suits narration for these type of movies(:

I just need this movie to be available in our Imax to begin with it. I swear I'm going to go #ing crazy if this movie ain't available in Sweden by Summer=/

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ZikhaN]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I saw it this past Sunday and I highly recommend it. I promise it will be worth the drive. The 3D took some getting used to (think it's the old 3D and not the new kind in most theaters) but it's as close to space travel as you can get. I think EVERYONE should see this.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN
reply to post by riddle6

Yeah mate, I'd say a mini vacation "just" to watch this movie would be worth it=) Like I already said there's only ONE Imax in all of Sweden, and it's located in Stockholm. I live in Uppsala, which is located roughly 75 km north of it (I'm not used to American measurements, so you'll have to go with kilometers hehe(

Great point. Neither am i. "Just" is relative, when it comes to the comparison of distance in the US, Sweden and Denmark. However, my travel schedule will be min. 4 hours

Anyways...Enjoy some great behind the scenes footage, with some of the computer wizards making the impossible possible...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by flymetothemoon

I'm not sure I want to watch behind the scenes before actually watching the movie (which doesn't seem to be any time soon
)

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN
reply to post by flymetothemoon

I'm not sure I want to watch behind the scenes before actually watching the movie (which doesn't seem to be any time soon
)

Actually this is more about the Hubble images, rather than the film itself

Sorry for not mention that

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join