It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Gettysburg Ghost Photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I saw this photo on the Coast To Coast website this evening. It was taken about 10 days ago. It certainly looks like a man standing there. The guy said in another pic taken right after this one, the man is gone! That's eerie!
The guy who took the pic claimed his daughter was standing with him. There was no one else in the area.

Coast To Coast link:
www.coasttocoastam.com... 28Feed+-+Coast+to+Coast+-+Photo+of+the+Day%29

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Considering the distance the photographer is at, I would be more inclined to believe that someone WAS there. I mean at that distance...someone could have walked up to the fence line and then out of sight pretty quickly considering it looks like there is a little knoll there.

I would say he would only have to go about what...20 feet before hes out of site, 5 steps.

I dunno, just my impression. I dont know what he is wearing though so maybe that is why it is thought to be a ghost?

--------------------------

Im not sure what Im looking at to be honest, was this taken from a moving vehicle...err? I think it might be the sasquatch from mars.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by epitaph.one]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by epitaph.one

Im not sure what Im looking at to be honest, was this taken from a moving vehicle...err? I think it might be the sasquatch from mars.

I agree...it is grainy\blurry. The image is not exactly proof of a ghost, not even what I'd call strong evidence, but I do think there appears to be a man standing by the fence. I just thought that with Gettsyburg being a supposed paranormal hot spot, there might be some interest.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yea, looks like a solid person from a good distance away... I look at these all the time and I just don't believe it's solid (proof) enough

[edit on 19-3-2010 by GraffikPleasure]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Picture taken 9:00 am on March 7th 2010 just south of the Volunteer State Memorial on S.W. Confederate Ave. Looking South East on the battlefield. Thought the 3 trees looked interesting it wasn’t until I downloaded and zoomed in on the trees did I see a figure of a solider, my daughter and I were the only visitors in the area at the time the picture was taken. I do not believe this is a monument. And the picture taken right after at a different angle does not show the figure but could be blocked by the bush.

Coast to Coast Link

Interesting picture.....

It seems like a pretty big distance really looking at those zoomed in pictures of where the figure was standing but Is it just me or does the person in the picture slightly look like he going away from where the picture was took from and not across it so he could have easily been out of sight by the time anyone got to where he was supposedly standing and it would give the illusion that he has just vanished from thin air.

Also it would surely be very hard to see from the distance shown in the first picture whether anyone else was there as he claims him and his daughter were the only visitors (in fact the guy also who took the picture claims that he never even saw anyone till he got the pictures and zoomed in) so someone could have easily been there and then as I have said simply walked out of sight.

So in my opinion it could be a ghost but there isn’t really any strong evidence to show it is one.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
wow those are so cool i dont care it there a hoax but they look convincing to me

new topics

top topics

join