It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOOD, WATER & PREPERATION

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lel1111
Thanks for taking the time to voice your thoughts.

I am keeping an eye on the many events and goings on around the world. Even here where I live, I've noticed that actually the weather is very strange for this time of year. For now, in any case, it's actually very, very cool the end of May. It's been pretty much sweater or jacket season for more consecutive months than I ever recall. I also have a little earthquake watch widget on my computer and I've been watching it for months. There is a lot more small shakes going on in this area (Southern California).

And partially thanks to this site, I'm aware of just too much going on in the world.

I totally agree with staying positive and loving. Dealing with people makes it difficult at times, but it's one day at a time.

The new North Pole will be Iceland whilst The Coming Changes are happening, She/Earth has asked for more "TIME" and is warning us of Eyjafjallajokul Volcano. There will be peaks of Her/Earth erupting throughout the year, do not be fooled she will blow. As for the MSM,Mass Manipulation Media, those in the KNOW working for negative energies will continue to LIE to the PUBLIC. Do not be fooled, do your OWN homework, do your OWN research, it won't take that much of your "time" and be curious/question everything, don't fall for the tricks of fear mongering tactics.

As for the airport they only shut that down to put society into more debt for the recession. Its a profiteering business for the Elite using excuses of Mother Nature/The Coming Changes to fool people by installing fear into us, do not fall for it. She/Earth is working on borrowed "time" she'll only warn us once!

I've been told by my source that the oil disaster is a wake-up call to everybody that we NEED to pay ATTENTION to our environment. I'm just as puzzled but as I know that everything on Earth/School Planet happen's for a reason/purpose for what ever that is meant for?

Love&Light,

D.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
Interesting, are these all to do with U.S area, did you notice the type of uniforms the army blokes were wearing or anything about the barracks, names or locations of places these events might take place at.
always good to be aware of things of this nature and magnitude. thanks.

This vision was based in America, I believe it "could" happen. I do not set dates like many other's as they do not have a higher understanding that where we are from from an Infinite/Eternal perspective we exist in "no-time" where our Soul/Spirit can rest/heal until we venture out for more challenges of life whether that be incarnation here or elsewhere in the Universe.

It is ignorant to think that Homo Sapiens think they are the only intelligent life form in the Universe.

Put it this way if you take a little "time" to tune/channel in to your Feelings/Emotions/Heart/Soul you will find the TRUTH. And saying that you will become more AWARE of everyday happenings including around the world and your senses will get stronger and so long as you stay connected with the LIGHT your Family Of Light/ Higher Self will always GUIDE you and PROTECT you and will show you things/events for whatever reason/purpose for whatever it is meant for?

All you have to do is LISTEN and FEEL from within your Heart/Soul you have to be willing to know the TRUTH you have to show UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for everybody and you will have to work as a team not just here on Earth but from within because they won't do everything for you otherwise you wouldn't be learning your life experiences. Your here to LEARN not FEAR only LOVE.

Take Care,

Love & Light,

D.

<< 1   >>

join