It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Time to talk about -5-

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
-5-

Why do you put everyone down with every comment you post? This is getting very old my friend. Say what you have to say but stop calling everyone �stupid children�.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I beg to differ. The amount of idea's, solutions and methods to find things displayed by the active members in the hunt for the rings has been to say the least, impressive.

Heck, even I cracked a cypher with nothing but notepad and counting, while I found afterward that it was solved by someone else trough software.

If you are of the opinion that we are persuing the wrong path, that there is a different reason to find the rings or know how we can go ahead with finding the rings without Simon's input, then enlighten us, instead of just insulting us like you have been doing in the last 10 or so posts you made.

Anyways, I asked you a question earlyer, asked you to enlighten me, but you refuse.

[Edited on 1-6-2004 by thematrix]

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Why isn't it possible to see the Thread and Post ID (identical) for which -5- has received two warn icons?

Is there some reason why Warn Icons seem to point to the standard 404 error message?

Its because the warn signal link system is setup wrong.

If you replace the part after /threadxxxx/ to /threadxxxx/pg1 it'll show the thread.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
doesn't change the fact that they all point to the same thread....

the warn system is screwed up...lol

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   
There sure is a lot of energy expended in this GAME. I cannot believe adults engage in this behavior. Oh well..... I suppose it is better than the daily crosswords. It seems odd that the motto here is "Deny Ignorance", yet we have this little role playing game going on here. I wonder what the eventual outcome of all this will be? Some baubel or trinket? A title under your avatars perhaps? Why is it that people who talk in riddles are assumed to know something the rest of us do not? People who talk in riddles are just confused, that's all. SHAME ON YOU -5- for being the disinformation agent that you are. If you have something meaningful,concrete, or informative, then get the gravel out of your craw and step up to the microphone and spit it out.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
-5- You as a member are very intresting. The former you was banned, you have been protected. Yet you have warnings, and Applause. Very very interesting.

You seem too know alot of what is going on. I know you are apart of this in some way.

[Edited on 2-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere that one of the old lines, or 5 or something has betrayed 0, 1, 2, 3, 4.

Perhaps this was meaning 5.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
5 tell me bout the hammurabian line, and you betrayed the4 didnt you, one more thing gi think i know the word on the first ring , maybe it is CREATIVE in sumerian or something

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think that if I was in -5-'s position, I'd act the same way. This whole hunt is quite comical to follow.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Not playing myself , but watching with interest . On the Glyphs -5 has posted is a masonic pyramid in the lower left as well ast the rings logo in the upper right . Upper left looks like a portable basketball hoop setup to me .... Helpful ? Hope so . good luck all

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
There sure is a lot of energy expended in this GAME. I cannot believe adults engage in this behavior. Oh well..... I suppose it is better than the daily crosswords. It seems odd that the motto here is "Deny Ignorance", yet we have this little role playing game going on here.
I think the role playing game is being used to draw people together in this community , I am not computer nerdly enough to even begin to find what you folks have found in all the code breaking tech you have used . Work together , I am sure that is the whole point , and believe groups , not individuals will be the beneficiaries to THE HUNT.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Well said oddtodd, thank you. -5- is a fake, ignore him. Or even if he isn't, we CANNOT learn any useful information from him, so let's crack on with the filelist and ALT code eh?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I think 5 is a fake character invented by a mod, because he/she is a fairly recent person who only seems to post about the rings. Also a mod would have an easier time with switching the rings link

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by waltmarkers

Our buddy has a very interesting pic in his profile. Look at the symbol in the top right, seen that as the new FTR logo? Can anyone here take a look at the rest of the glyphs?

And, this is where -5- has begun to fight us, pointing out his allegences just makes him call us dumb. Too bad he's not at liberty to call his own shots. I bet if he found the rings they wouldn't even be his, he'd have to turn them over to his boss. Because he is just a pawn of someone else.

xfacts.com...
to be specific...
xfacts.com...
See any thing you recognize?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   

30 second photoshop...

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What do u reckon 5 is gonna do when he finally gets the rings?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join