It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the Poet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hello there! I am new to this site, obviously. I have used information from this site rather often and have decided to join. I am a poet, comic and thinker. I love to read and write, of course. I have interests in Freemasons, 9/11 and other conspiracies. I hope to be a good addition to the Forum and be enriched by the thinking of others. I have knowledge of Mental and Emotional Disorders, Biblical History, English (Literature and Composition), and other areas.

Thank you for taking time to read this,
Ravenstruth

Also, if anyone would like to adopt me, I think its called, as a new member, please let me know.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Ravenstruth]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ravenstruth

Hi Ravenstruth, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hello and welcome Ravenstruth!
I look forward to your contributions here. Warning: ATS is addicting and will take up much of your time.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Thank you Nightstar! Like I mentioned, I am a very emotional person due to being a poet, and I already feel the ATS family welcoming me! Thank you for being part of that!

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ravenstruth

Welcome aboard my friend
Make sure to keep an open mind and to spread your knowledge around the boards. But remember to also listen and understand the opinions of others, even though we may disagree does not mean we cannot be friends, nor does it mean that we cannot respect each others ideas. I hope you also learn a ton from the other members.

Glad you are with us mate. Take off your shoes and relax, because you are going to love it here

Peace,
~TheMythLives

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Aye Thanks Myth. I always try to keep an open mind; Opinions, are like armpits, we all have them, and sometimes, they stink. I will keep to my convictions when it is right to do so, but one of the real measures of a man is that he is able to humbly change his mind if he is shown evidence that denies his former ideas. I try to, as the Bible says "Season my words with salt", not to be a zealot but I do try to apply Bible Principles like that aforementioned one. Thanks for the welcome!

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Ravenstruth]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. Please share some of your work with us and read some of ours:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
WOW! You guys really do mean that this is a family huh? I'd love to share some of my work in the future, currently, I am not going to post any on account that they are on another PC. Thanks Intrepid.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I like your attitude. You seem to be squared away and balanced.
That's a good thing.

Adopting you would be a pleasure but I have a feeling you are smarter than the average bear.

There are many very capable members that will probably offer to guide you.

May you have an interesting adventure with us as we seek the truth.

Peace

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Dizziedame, Thank you for your kind words. I hope I come across as smarter than a bear..haha. But in all seriousness, it is not knowledge but wisdom that counts. Just look at Hitler, he had an IQ of around 150, but he was evil. Not to say that I am that smart, but I am sure you are smarter than me in some ways.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
ALSO: I forgot to mention that, if you need help writing a poem or essay, I would be more than happy to lend a hand- just ask me!

new topics

top topics

join