It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers: Men want sex until almost dead

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by constantwonder

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
www.ajc.com...

And to think they had to do a study indeed. I think though that women carry more shame then men so the results may be skewed by unwillingness to admit to sexual desires.

It's been my experience in the 27 years I've been here that everybody desires sex, some people just aren't ready to talk about it.

Repeat this experiment in 25 years and I bet you'll find the results are closer. Our culture of uninhibited behavior will change the results.

I'm sure menopause also contributes to the results. Though my limited experience hasn't allowed me to experience menopause first hand I can't do more than guess on that one.

LOL @ Intrepid & Happygolucky

[edit on 10-3-2010 by constantwonder]

I think you would be right.

In fact, judging by most couples I know (and that's quite a few), I would say that the modern woman wants sex MORE than the modern man.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This is interesting research i admitt. I saw a dcoumetnary once, hbo i think, talking about hwo women on the average think about sex more often than men...i cant remember, it was like women..every 7 seconds, men every 13 seconds.
as for myself, i have a few times, due to pent up hormones, wished some hot curvey n thiick 20 or 22 year old would do it to me til i had aheart attack maknig her orgasm. i have an enormous drive, what can i say;')
of course she would have to hide my body or have to deal witht he cops...but hey at least i acheived my wish

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
OH, HI, thanks for the responses, gonna go read them.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Oh Constant wonder - Don't be in any hurry to find a woman going through menopause, it's ugly sometimes.

Menopause were the best years of my life I feel extremely powerful.

There is some folklore about this, but I will keep it a secret.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

as for myself, i have a few times, due to pent up hormones, wished some hot curvey n thiick 20 or 22 year old would do it to me til i had aheart attack maknig her orgasm.

I think that has happened to a few actually,

Wait that's not funny.

I wonder why it is men can still procreate until the end,

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by constantwonder

Exactly.

The results are closer than that.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Stormdancer777

The Penis Study

"The American Government funded a study to see why the head of a man's Penis was larger than the shaft. After 1 year and $180,000, they concluded that the reason that the head was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex.

After the US published the study, the French decided to do their own study. After $250,000 and 3 years of research, they concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the woman more pleasure during sex.

Canadians, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted their own study. After 2 weeks and a cost of around $75.46, and 2 cases of beer, they concluded that it was to keep a man's hand from flying off and hitting himself in the forehead."

Loved this!

[edit on 11-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

OMG,

top topics

<< 1   >>

join