It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Pictures: The Richest People In The World

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Heh. Yes, the richest people are the very same ones who block advancement in technology and free energy for the betterment of humanity so that they can have a title.

They block our natural birth given rights to resources on this planet so that they can own houses that fit a small village for their family of 5-9.

I won't even get into the people who are rich because they exploit stupid social chains like fashion and all that nonsense.

Makes me sick, every single picture.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Hi LeTan,

Cool name you have there LeTan.

Let's face it, not all rich people can be group classified as being bad, or stealing from the poor and all that fall-de-ra.

Most of these people have worked hard to get where they have gotten, and its interesting to read how they did it.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I hope the moderator gives you a hundred stars for your intellegent post.

No, this isn't how the world is suppose to work.

These people pictured in Forbes, sat down at the table and cut themselves 3/4 of the pie and left the 1/4 piece for the rest of us.

No, this isn't logical, but this planet isn't being ran logically.

No one person should be allowed to have so much money they don't know what to do with it or could ever spend it.

As I have said before in some of my other posts, No I don't think it's right that CEO's now make millions and sometimes tens of millions of dollars a year while the person who got your breakfast McMuffin and coffee, the person you hand your child over to on your way to work, teachers, the person who cleaned your hotel toilet all barely make enough to put food on their table.

The difference in wages according to who is doing the real work should be more equalized but most people either don't care or realize how unjust the whole system is salary wise.

Movie stars that really don't add diddly squat to our society make millions yet we vote no to increase teacher's salaries.

And on and on it goes.

The asylum is being run by the inmates.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Somehow i agree with you. I don't know how many saw this movie, it's a great film and some facts may be inspired from reality. Watching it at the end one may find him/her self wondering and questioning about how viable the concept is . Lots of arguments for but also lots against and everyone is free to draw their own conclusions : Harrison Bergeron

P.S this movie should have gotten more credits and should be considered as a classic unlike other not even decent productions

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Agree 1000% with all of your points, OHD...Frankly lists like this, and people like this make me sick to the pit of my stomach...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
i agree, this list doesnt paint a true picture.

the real money is held by those who control the black defence budget in the usa - they have closer to trillions than billions; they're organised and linked together. people like the bushes i suppose, rothschilds, the royals, are probably involved. and aliens controlling them all... they wouldnt put their faces out there on any list.

lists are for scapegoats.

(50 billion is probably peanuts to these guys)

[edit on 14-3-2010 by rapunzel222]

also, what about the vatican and the pope? how much do these guys have?

[edit on 14-3-2010 by rapunzel222]

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The difference in wages according to who is doing the real work should be more equalized but most people either don't care or realize how unjust the whole system is salary wise.

Movie stars that really don't add diddly squat to our society make millions yet we vote no to increase teacher's salaries.

And on and on it goes.

The asylum is being run by the inmates.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

I wish I could be on that list by screwing over millions of people from a basic right to livelihood!

You too can make me rich by slaving away in factories so you have no future!

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Santa's Workshop -- the documentary that puts FORBES list to SHAME

SHAME

Kiss my backside Walton family -- you will rot in hell.

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
On Warren Buffets profile it says:
"America's favorite investor up $10 billion in past 12 months on surging Berkshire Hathaway shares; says U.S. has survived economic "Pearl Harbor," but warns recovery will be slow. Shrewdly invested $5 billion in Goldman Sachs and $3 billion in General Electric amid 2008 market collapse. Recently acquired railroad giant Burlington Northern Santa Fe for $26 billion."

An economic "Pearl Harbor"? Who where we attacked by?

Oh he invested 5 BILLION in Goldman Sachs, the attackers - there is our answer.

The stock market is rigged, he had insider knowledge on what was really going on, that's why I think it is funny he openly calls our situation an economic pearl harbor, because he knows we were attacked.

We might have survived it, but wait until the fallout (inflation)

posted on Apr, 30 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Warren Buffet ... buying railroads, and Bill Gates ... investing heavily in vaccines.

One too many things do not add up do they ...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just food for thought. Warren Buffet actually has a long record of "philanthrocapitalism" however, and seems rather humane compared to many. He looked half-decent in Wikipedia anyway, who knows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join