It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massa: Rahm Emanuel "Would Sell His Own Mother" For Votes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Massa: Rahm Emanuel "Would Sell His Own Mother" For Votes

www.realclearpolitics.com

"Rahm Emanuel is son of the devil's spawn, Rep. Eric Massa (D-NY) said. "He is an individual who would sell his mother to get a vote. He would strap his children to the front end of a steam locomotive."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Rahm Emanuel to me has always held a certain aura about him that you could easily see through the TV let alone if you saw him in person, he looks like someone who is cunning, evil and twisted. I really don't know what is happening with Massa but it seems as if things are just going from bad to worse for him and he may end up resigning. The video above clearly implies that Massa was abused by Emanuel while naked... some shocking stuff there.

More from source:

Rep. Massa describes a confrontation with Emanuel in a shower: "I am showering, naked as a jaybird, and here comes Rahm Emanuel, not even with a towel wrapped around his tush, poking his finger in my chest, yelling at me."

Is this Mr. Emanuel just taking his job to a whole new level and actually intimidating staff in order to gain votes for the bill?

www.realclearpolitics.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/3/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
What politician in his position wouldn't? I mean that is his job to do the president's arm twisting.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
What do you expect out of someone who has come out of Chicago politics? Rahm Emanuel came up through the "Chicago Machine," and even in Washington, old habits die hard. Brass-knuckle politics at its finest, that is why President Obama selected him. This guy uses intimidation to corral support among his former brethren and opposition in the legislature.

The Enforcer

Emanuel was so angry at the president's enemies that he stood up at a celebratory dinner with colleagues from the campaign, grabbed a steak knife and began rattling off a list of betrayers, shouting "Dead! . . . Dead! . . . Dead!" and plunging the knife into the table after every name. "When he was done, the table looked like a lunar landscape," one campaign veteran recalls. "It was like something out of The Godfather. But that's Rahm for you."

www.rollingstone.com...

Here is a good news report by British Sky News about the "Chicago Machine," and the hold they have over Washington.

When the people elected President Obama, they gave the country "Chicago Politics," on a national level rather than a regional one were it has remained until now. To put it into context, what we are seeing is current administration milking the cow (the Treasury) for everything its worth for whatever outrageous initiatives they have up their sleeves no matter how crazy they may be, and they will borrow, borrow, and spend. When they can no longer do that, they will just raise the taxes, and then up and leave. This practice is what the mafia does when they buy into a legitimate business as a silent partner, and they will turn the screws on the legitimate owner to borrow against that business and when the money dries up, they then raze it to the ground for the insurance money. Here is what I mean, and it is from Martin Scorsese's film "Goodfellas," but please be advised there is some profane language. For those who are familiar with the film, it is the scene were the legitimate club owner asks the mob boss, Pauly Cicero, for assistance.

*viewer discretion is advised*

www.youtube.com...

Now, if you watched the clip and saw what I am seeing with how the Federal Government is being run by the current administration. The example above is dangerously accurate, but on a smaller scale. It is as though the Federal Government is being run like a mafia racket. At least that is what I am seeing, given my personal experience living under the yoke of the "Chicago Machine." Hopefully, you get what I mean.

Obama is storefront if you will, but he has many silent partners who are not as polished and refined as he. Rahm Emanuel is one, and who knows what goes on behind closed doors, but there are others in his entourage you will never hear about. In closing, I will end with Sean Connery as he lectures the former Washington bureaucrat of the Justice Department, Eliot Ness, about the world he has exposed himself to when going after Al Capone in the Brian DePalma film, ""The Untouchables." Sometimes art imitates life.

This view might as well be Rahm Emanuel's walking orders when towing the party line and pushing the President's agenda. He is a no nonsense type of political enforcer and he will lean on people to get something done. Placate them with favors or support, and in return they are beholden to him. These are tactics the mafia uses. One way or another, there agenda will be pushed through, either through a handshake or political warfare.

[edit on 9-3-2010 by Jakes51]

new topics

top topics

join