It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

REAL ID - TAKE TWO!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
First, read this... Real ID

We all know what Real ID is, why they attempted to enact it and that most states have decideed to NOT comply with the law. In short, it failed!

Now, read this... Worker ID Card central to immigration reform.

Hmmmm, that is oddly familiar. You have to hand it to these people - they certainly are persistent and determined. They want to brand us one way or another. Either they think that we are stupid and wouldn't recognize it for what it is - or they are.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
They will never take NO for an answer. They have their agenda to fulfill which unfortunately does not allow for our approval. I believe they have allowed unlimited immigration for just this purpose - to make us all WANT it in answer to a problem they created.
JUST SAY NO comes to mind. WE as INDIVIDUALS must all REFUSE to take a RFID chip in any form. This is a fight to finish people, if we aquiesce and let them give us chips freedom is over and they will have absolute control over everyone.
I don't subscribe to the bible but this sure does sound like the mark of the beast to me.
"DON'T CHIP ME BRO!"

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Every single person must prevent this from being done with him/her.
RFID Chips will lead to absolute Control over, and only god knows what these chips would be capable of once nanotechnology reaches it's next level.

[edit on 9/3/2010 by Pakd-on-mystery]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
RFID is the ultimate goal. A national biometric ID is the precursor to this goal. This is communism/fascism via incrementalism. Just take a look at how much freedom and privacy have been taken away over the last decade - most with the blessing of the stupid sheeple!

Real ID failed, they have resurrected it in this form. I am STUNNED that more people haven't read/commented on this thread. Maybe people are just ready to be bar-coded!?!?

top topics

join