It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Markz0r Signing In

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I am Markz0r, I am 20 and I decided to join after lurking on this site for 6 months.

I've always known somthing was wrong with society, what the media told us on certain topics never really made sence. When I discovered that 9/11 had a massive conspiracy behind it I became intrigued. One documentary lead to another and before I knew it I was uncovering a nexus of lies that spanned far deeper than I could ever have imagined.

For 2 years I was disillusioned, depressed and introvert. I retreated into my shell and grew a hatred for the people that didn't know and the people that didn't want to know.

Thanks to the amazing people searching for the truth and posting on ATS I have learned more now in those 6 months than I ever did in the 13 years at school.

I want to thank you, ATS, for showing me that there is still hope left in humanity and thank you for opening my eyes. I hope to become an active memeber of this community and to help others as you've helped me.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Markz0r

Hi Markz0r, and welcome to ATS. For now you can only reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, you also will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. For now your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Take you time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Markz0r

Hello Markz0r!

Welcome to ATS! I hope you enjoy your time here!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thank you Sauron and thank you Sugar
I appricate the warm welcome.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. May your stay be fruitfull, and may you find the answers you seek.

Peace

Ismail.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
hey man, welcome..

i'm new here too.. enjoy and have a good time !

peace !

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Im also fairly new here, atleast fairly new registration wise. Been lurking for quite a while, few years probably. Welcome! And I certainly understand what you mean. Hopefully we bump heads in a few threads here

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Hope you find what you're looking for.

Also hope to cya around.

top topics

join