It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cropcircleship.com

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Mind made up much?

It's pretty easy to offer up $10,000 on the internetz

I know something you don't. It's that simple.

My truck is worth 50k. If you can show me 5 crop circles made by "aliens" I will give you my truck.

Heck, if you show me ONE picture of a crop circle made by "aliens" it would be worth more than 10k.

Originally posted by Signals

Oh man you are SO GULLIBLE!

Some hoaxers who are interested in aliens obviously used Carl Sagan's message as a basis for their design, and decided to do it next to the dish for kicks, using the obvious Hollywood inspired alien head too.

To bad you are too blind to see the tool marks left behind by the MEN who made the crop circle:

You see those lines around each standing crop patch? These are the exact tool marks left behind by MEN when using primitive tools to smash the crops down. It is like a "footprint" left by the tools used. Wow what a coincidence.... the same exact marks left behind by man's tools matches the "alien" crop circle.

EVERY CROP CIRCLE HAS THESE MARKS. They are made by the planks or whatever tool they used to smash the crops down. There is NOT one single crop circle without these lines and marks.

YOU FAILED.

You have been fooled. You now look like a fool.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
My truck is worth 50k. If you can show me 5 crop circles made by "aliens" I will give you my truck.

How about we just whip 'em out and measure?

Heck, if you show me ONE picture of a crop circle made by "aliens" it would be worth more than 10k.

No it wouldn't. Because your mind is made up....they're ALL manmade, your "lines" theory proves it!

Oh man you are SO GULLIBLE!

Maybe so, but claiming 100% of them are man-made is pretty one-sided...

To bad you are too blind to see the tool marks left behind by the MEN who made the crop circle:

Yep. It's so obvious to me now
Thanks for the debunk.
(yes I checked your profile and read your crop circles debunked thread)
Maybe you'd get more positive responses with a little more work on the delivery of your message

There is NOT one single crop circle without these lines and marks.

Pure idiocy at its finest

You have been fooled. You now look like a fool.

How old are you, 13?

Good luck on the boards here you nincompoop.

OP, you're on your own, I'm out of troll food.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What about the ones that are created very quickly, at night. Some bored guys out in some farmlands stomping down crops geometrically? I guess UFOs are man made too....

I guess the aerospace engineer i spoke to about the applications of this is full of sht 2 huh

Don't waste your typing on this close-minded fool. He just wants someone to prove it because he doesnt believe and wants other lazy researchers to follow.

Go back to sleep and let the people look into it.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If you take a crop circle and invert it it will appear 3D all other will not that's how you tell witch ones are man made.

Some guy going out and banging a Crop circle out can't make it 3D I'is imposable to do.

Would you not think if a being from another place would come down and produce a sloppy crop circle what the hell for.

The ones that are perfect 3D are incredible to look at.

Go a make a perfect 3D crop circle if you can in the dark in a hour or less!

There is more information to them then just looking at them, but like most people they don't have a clue what you are talking about.

That's to be expected.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It would cost $10000 to build, excluding assembly and labor and testing according to my aerospace engineer source.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thats all you got? You can't even debunk the tool mark footprint. HAHAHA all you got is a not-so-witty come back, and NOTHING to disprove the tool mark theory.

You failed.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthWanderer
What about the ones that are created very quickly, at night.

The more people there are helping, the faster you can do it.

A crop circle that would take 1 person 1 hour to do would take 6 people 10 minutes to do.

There is many videos showing how crop circles are made at night.

You guys, listen to me! Every crop circle has man-made tool marks. Every single one of them...

When a man makes a crop circle, he leaves tool marks. When "aliens" make a crop circle, they leave the same tool marks.... this is because its NOT alien, it MAN MADE.

Ive been studying crop circles far to long to be fooled by some stupid pranksters.

[edit on 8-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
Some guy going out and banging a Crop circle out can't make it 3D I'is imposable to do.

Impossible??!?! Yeah right!

Crop circles are EASY to make people... it's not rocket science. All they do is smash crops into a pattern... It probably easier than drawing something in sand with your feet.

These crop circles are created by artists who know neat little tricks to make things like cool with minimal effort.

Trust me, I have made a crop circle before.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think this crop circle is pretty amazing. It shows a view looking down at skyscrapers. Read the article...it is pretty interesting.

The first 3-D Crop Circle?

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthWanderer

Keep us posted if you have plans on building this!

This is an interesting thread from JayinAR-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I really do not understand how people come into some one else's thread and tell them they are unintelligent and their ideas are unintelligent.

To me this seems unintelligent. People are allowed to enjoy whatever they want. Crop circles are based on geometry, some of the most beautiful forms that we can ever see, and if someone enjoys looking at them so be it. I like how he tells people to grow up by making fun of them.

As for the idea of crop circles teaching us something, of course it is possible. Mathematicians look at geometrical models all the time and of course you can learn from them.

I am not one to believe crop circles are made by aliens but who knows? There have been reports of some elaborate ones being made in 15 minutes. No human could do that. I always wondered if all are made by human why do we see no practice ones and none that are half done?

Pred...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
It would seem that some people are too scared and/or lazy to think. Who can tell you what is and is not possible? People get in a stance and stay there, and stop learning.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Farmers who have crop circles appear in their fields aren't happy to have them. People want to come and trample the crop. They just want to harvest the crop ASAP and hope no one finds out. There are researchers who investigate and sell pictures of crop circles. My fav is Lucy Pringle
If you look at the stalks in a circle, they are bent, not broken like the damage a board would cause. Some of them are very large and intricate.
How was this one man made? Just speculate for me
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
or this one (so beautiful!)
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
Some circles are man made, but I don't think two old guys had a couple of beers and then made either of the above designs with a board and a rope.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by zachi

Beautiful pictures. I especially love the 'six armed julia' one.

When I first saw that crop circle I don't know what it was but I was just drawn to it. My mother loves geometry, so in turn loves crop circles. I don't know what it is about that one but I could stare at it for hours.

Thanks for showing me it again.

And by the way didn't you know there are a couple of guys that make all these things with some boards?

If you just look at how perfectly these are done and how intricate the 'designers' would have to be in order just to draw it. Compared to some these are by far very complicated. It would take a person more than a night just to draw this design on paper let alone to use a board and make it in a field.

I don't know people are just too close minded nowadays...

Pred...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zachi
Farmers who have crop circles appear in their fields aren't happy to have them.

It has been documented that some farmers allow crop circles to appear in their fields for a fee.

Yes some farmers are not happy because they can't use their automated tools to harvest the crops when they are bent over. They have to do it by hand.

However, some farmers don't care as long as the pay for it.

They just want to harvest the crop ASAP and hope no one finds out.

It has also been documented that some farmers will charge a fee for people to go and look at their crop circle. They would charge at the door anyone who wanted to see it.

If you look at the stalks in a circle, they are bent, not broken like the damage a board would cause.

Boards don't always damage the crop. You have been lied to. Go ahead and try it your self.

You know those "nodes" on the crops? Those are actually there so the crops can flex and bend. Crops have evolved that way for a reason... survival.

Some of them are very large and intricate.
How was this one man made? Just speculate for me
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
or this one (so beautiful!)
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
Some circles are man made, but I don't think two old guys had a couple of beers and then made either of the above designs with a board and a rope.

I am familiar with both cases.

If you study both of those crop circles you can see tool marks from the device they used to create the crop circle.

You will see the lines and rows of bent crops which indicate whoever made the crop circle used multiple passes, and not one pass.

It is almost like the lines that appear when you use a lawnmower to cut grass. Each pass of the lawnmower creates these lines in the grass.

Every crop circle that I have ever seen has these same lines. They are created by the edge of the tool they used to bend the crops. It tells you the width of the tool they used too...

Those two crop circles you showed have obvious lines in them created by the tools used to make them. Sadly the width of these lines are the common width of traditional crop making tools (plank and rope) that humans use.

Here is a .gif I made to show some of the lines I am talking about:

These lines are created by the tool they used.

---

At first glance a crop circle looks really intricate, but really it's just a simple collection of circles and lines combined to look intricate. If you study the rows and lines created by the tools they used, you can actually reverse engineer the steps they took to create the circle.

For example the center of this crop circle is just a collection of circles, and then they were filled in..

The reason they are circles is because that is the easiest shape for humans to make perfectly, using only a simple tool. A rope.

The reason it looks to be so perfect is because of the order they made each section of the crop circle. If you do it in the correct order, you can use the rope itself as a measuring device, and you will almost NEVER make a mistake.

Basically, both of the crop circles you mention shows signs of being made by humans. The tools marks are the nail in the coffin for crop circles.

You are right, it's not just two old guys doing this anymore. That was the past.... it has grown now... now whole large groups of younger people are doing these for entertainment.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Ok, I got the tool marks on the circle you made the .gif out of. Credit for that and I'll give you a star, but I have to ask, you think every single crop circle ever made was done by humans? Even the ones hundreds of years ago??

I do agree at times with you and think there are a bunch of people out there having a good time, but that does not account for all of them. They have been a couple where there have been no tool marks.

I just want to understand your side of the argument and want to understand how you think that a few of these circles have geometry people designing them.

Pred...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Ok, I got the tool marks on the circle you made the .gif out of. Credit for that and I'll give you a star, but I have to ask, you think every single crop circle ever made was done by humans?

I have never seen a crop circle that didn't have these same exact tool marks. I have watched the creation of a crop circle many times, and I can see when these tool marks are made, and how they are made. These same tool marks are on every single crop circle I have ever seen. If you can find a crop circle without these tool marks, I will give you a gift.

Even the ones hundreds of years ago??

Crop circles didn't exist hundreds of years ago. You are confusing that with another topic.

Crop circles were invented by a hoaxer group who made a simple circle so they can pretended a disk shaped UFO landed there. People stole that ideas, and turned that simple circle into complex designs over the years, and has spawned off into advertisements and just plain random art.

I do agree at times with you and think there are a bunch of people out there having a good time, but that does not account for all of them. They have been a couple where there have been no tool marks.

It has already been proven that there is many large groups of crop circle makers out there. They all have different reasons for doing it. Some religious, some for fun, some get paid by advertisers, some do it so they can sell aircraft flights, other to sell dvds and books. Heck, there is even crop circle competitions...

I just want to understand your side of the argument and want to understand how you think that a few of these circles have geometry people designing them.

Pred...

When all you have is a piece of rope, you are limited to designs that include circles, arcs, and lines. When you are limited to circles, arcs, and lines, all of your work basically is a huge geometric pattern. From there, all you do is just add creativity, and imagination, and primitive circles and lines start to look like complex things, especially when the design is symmetrical, it adds to the complexity illusion.

Sure some of these people who design these crop circles are putting a lot of effort in their initial design. They are probably using computer aided drafting tools to make and plan the each design. They also probably try to include messages in them to make it more interesting for the viewers. However, every crop circle EVER has had a human factor in it's design.

If you can find a crop circle without the tool marks, I will give you $100. But you wont find one....

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Keep your money.

It adds nothing to your hat. Your old hoaxer hat.........
Tell me, do you have any regrets about going to the dark side?

The truth will always be the truth. You may be correct in the assumption that they are man made, but not in any way that is commonly familiar to the general public.

Just like all the rest, you wont even discuss the other (anomalous) issues which present themselves. The tool of making fools has been used since before even you and is now something that is no longer effective.

The truth will always be the truth.

You must have watched that NAT GEO hack job. ROTFL

We do not need your problems....................bring us SOLUTIONS or bugger off.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Rana Toa]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have found several pictures similar to the following. I think the pattern of the "lay down" is very intricate and quite facinating.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
I find the star patterns and the very small but detailed work on so many circles very elaborate and tedious.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
Each individual circle in this one appears to spiral from the center outward, not in concentric rings.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
This one has a neat little design on one corner
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
This one looks like 3-D, even if it's just caused by directional change in the lay of the crop.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
Some one gave this guy a neat hairdo!
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
This one looks like a spirograph drawing.
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
Cell mitosis??
www.lucypringle.co.uk...
OK, I've had too much fun. I think that starting in 2000 the circles seem to get more complex.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

So you are claiming all of the intelligent people that study these are idiots?

Intelligent people study crop circles? That's new to me.

If they were intelligent, they would have discovered by now that EVERY single crop circle ever made has human markings left behind by the tools they used to create the crop circle.

Well, that's just false. No way every single crop circle's been investigated, so no way of knowing.

On the other hand, this is pretty telling:

Did you even watch the video? i doubt you have the attention span to do so.

Look here is even a quote from the description of the video:

There is also valid information about the crop circle ship in some of the man-made formations as well - coincidences beyond coincidences -

I can respect people that are into crop circles, but it gets difficult when they march on oblivious of facts and parade their ignorance, sporting the biggest blinders in the universe.

I love crop circles. I don't think there's anything "para" about them, but I celebrate their ingenuity and artistic merit. Plus, the research and thinking that goes into some of the more "technical" ones is amazing.

[edit on 3/24/2010 by Hadrian]

[edit on 3/24/2010 by Hadrian]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join