It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Guide to the 9/11 Whistleblowers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here we have a great article by James Corbett from the corbettreport.com, and it is worth reading in its entirety. It brings more attention to 9/11 whistleblowers and other information about whistleblower legislation including reports on:

The 9/11 Commission
Richard Andrew Grove
Sibel Edmonds
William Bergman
Coleen Rowley
J. Michael Springmann
Special Agent Robert Wright of the FBI's Chicago field office
Indira Singh, risk management consultant for J.P. Morgan in 2001
Barry Jennings, Deputy Director of Emergency Services for the New York City Housing Department

The report includes much more information, videos, links, and audio files. Just about required reading for your everyday government- denying 9/11 investigator. You know, the kind that crash airplanes into IRS buildings and shoot up the pentagon.

www.corbettreport.com...

[edit on Fri Mar 5th 2010 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wow, that report is amazing, especially the part about Richard Grove and other financial misconduct whistleblowers killed on 9/11. I knew that WTC 7 contained thousands of SEC files related to insider trading violations that had to be dropped after 9/11 because of the destroyed evidence and I knew that hard drives, recoverd from the WTC wreckage showed evidence of highly suspcious stock and options trades (adding up to many millions of $) that made money from the 9/11 fallout AND I knew that a lot of the gold that had been stored under the towers was never found but I had no idea that financial misconduct (some of which on the part of Henry Silverstein AGAIN!) had been covered up due to the deaths of a bunch of whistleblowers on that fateful day. WOW!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Just as to say what i think i never read wikileaks...and i don`t regret it...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beancounter72
Wow, that report is amazing, especially the part about Richard Grove and other financial misconduct whistleblowers killed on 9/11. I knew that WTC 7 contained thousands of SEC files related to insider trading violations that had to be dropped after 9/11 because of the destroyed evidence and I knew that hard drives, recoverd from the WTC wreckage showed evidence of highly suspcious stock and options trades (adding up to many millions of $) that made money from the 9/11 fallout AND I knew that a lot of the gold that had been stored under the towers was never found but I had no idea that financial misconduct (some of which on the part of Henry Silverstein AGAIN!) had been covered up due to the deaths of a bunch of whistleblowers on that fateful day. WOW!

Umm, did you mean LARRY Silverstein?

new topics

top topics

join