It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog Doused In Petrol And Set Alight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Horror Of Dog Doused In Petrol And Set Alight

RSPCA inspectors say the case of a dog tied to railings, then doused in petrol and set alight before being left to die is "as bad as it gets".

Another disgusting, evil, wicked act against a helpless animal... One of many that goes on every day...

Now, don’t get me wrong, i am not someone who believes meat is murder... and i could easily kill an animal for food... But senseless torture and killing for pleasure is something i will never understand!!!

I have seen so many stories like this... from the gang of youths who kept throwing a cat off of a building until it died... to the boys who put a cat in the microwave...

Britain used to be a nation of Animal lovers, what happened? What is making some of our children behave with zero empathy???

Desensitised from movies/video games? Lack of education? Something has changed because i am seeing an increase in this type of behaviour!!

Sick society with sick kids

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I think what makes this so sad, is that no matter what happens in a dogs day, they are always so happy to see you. This kind of blind affection, trust, and loyalty should never be violated in such a horrific manner. Most dogs just want to please their owners.

Any ill tempered dog is made so because of ill tempered owners.

Animals are so innocent when it comes to abuse by humans. There needs to be tough accountability when this kind of thing happens. And some serious psych evaluations.

chirp chirp

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Muckster

Absolutely disgusting, it does seem that violence to animals in seemingly on the rise, why that is I'm honestly not sure.

It's a reflection as a whole on the state of teenagers and their attitudes in this country at the minute.

A 52 year old man was attacked by a 19 year old 10 minutes from my house two days ago, he's been taken to Hope hospital with severe head injuries.

Obviously I don't know what happened but I can guess, the youth was probably being offensive and the poor chap stuck up for himself thus resulting in a severe beating.

Like said I its disgusting, I'd like to get my hands on the people responsible for setting the dog on fire or the 19 year lad who attacked that man, believe me they wouldn't be hurting anyone again for a long time.

[edit on 5/3/10 by Death_Kron]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Sad that there are "people" out there that would do this to amuse themselves.

"Until he extends the circle of compassion to all livings things, Man will not himself find peace."
--Albert Schweitzer

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
--Immanuel Kant

"By ethical conduct toward all creatures, we enter into a spiritual relationship with the universe."
--A. Schweitzer

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This makes my soul sick. Every time I hear about this type of atrocity, another piece of me dies. As one of the other posters said, dogs are the purest form of innocence. They do not plot against you, the do not hate..EVER, they only try to please. I have a dog that gets very upset if I'm not happy with something he did. He lowers his head until I say it's ok then he's happy and wagging again. When I think of someone hurting my dogs, it brings out the evil in me, I think I could kill them, that's how angry I get. Dogs have an enormous potential to help us humans, yet we continue to let these things go on.

I will never understand how kids can commit such horrible acts of evil. I have always loved animals and never once contemplated hurting one. I feel strongly that any kid who does torture animals should be tracked their entire lives, because more than likely that child will grow up and hurt or kill many people.
I think children are becoming more heartless for many reasons, the main being that society has given them all the power. Children used to be terrified of adults, but they're not anymore. I do not think children should ever be abused, EVER, but there needs to be more discipline and control. Their brains are not fully developed, and they require constant supervision. Adults must take back the power and put children back in their place or they will terrorize society more and more.

I'm just sad

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012
I feel strongly that any kid who does torture animals should be tracked their entire lives, because more than likely that child will grow up and hurt or kill many people.

Killing or hurting animals in childhood is actually one of the signs of a psychopath.

[edit on 5/3/10 by Death_Kron]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I would find or figure out who he is and literally light his world up.... or I would hang him till dead and feed his carcass to a pen of hogs....better yet, cut him and let him bleed and while tied feed him to the hogs...alive

I have no compassion on people that harm animals like this....

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilwolf
I would find or figure out who he is and literally light his world up.... or I would hang him till dead and feed his carcass to a pen of hogs....better yet, cut him and let him bleed and while tied feed him to the hogs...alive

To be honest I can't say on here what I would actually do to the little scum that did this but I can say it would involve honey, broken glass, a blowtorch and a pair of pliers. I wouldn't kill the lad, but he would wish I did...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
I think what makes this so sad, is that no matter what happens in a dogs day, they are always so happy to see you. This kind of blind affection, trust, and loyalty should never be violated in such a horrific manner. Most dogs just want to please their owners.

Any ill tempered dog is made so because of ill tempered owners.

Animals are so innocent when it comes to abuse by humans. There needs to be tough accountability when this kind of thing happens. And some serious psych evaluations.

chirp chirp

Totally agree... I was raised with dogs as a child... always had German Shepherds. All of them loyal and loving members of the family whom i still miss to this day.

I really do not get the sick twisted mindset of some people

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You live in a society, like most Western societies, that strive to uniform the people, destroying morality with sterile education, parents that work two jobs so the kid grows up with a TV for guidance, societies heroes are drug riddled half naked imbeciles..

What do you expect? This is the secular detached godless society we strived for.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

Originally posted by lilwolf

To be honest I can't say on here what I would actually do to the little scum that did this but I can say it would involve honey, broken glass, a blowtorch and a pair of pliers. I wouldn't kill the lad, but he would wish I did...

fair enough... my people have some rather (shall we say) unique methods of dealing with these types.... and i assure you they would be in the most unpleasant of manners.... native americans can be a little ugly if need be

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This world has no shortage of people that are sick and twisted. From our leaders to the kid down the street.Theres alot of people out there that have no respect for life. Wheither its a helpless animal or another human being.

top topics

join