It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enemies of Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The almighty dollar; If you bow to it, you are an enemy of mankind. At the end of the day, if you say to yourself ' screw my fellow man, I need to make a buck';

If you engage in actions that hurt mankind and/or the earth, which in turn hurts man;

If you attack mankind as a whole directly or indirectly, knowing or unknowing, Physically, mentally, spiritually (because we are spiritual creatures), psychically, consciously or not;

Deceivers of man; for control and power;

Corrupt slave masters at the top all the way down to the most insignificant humans, sucking the life out of everyone around you like a blackhole.

You are enemies of mankind.

Anyone can slide back and forth but it takes a real being of light to be at one side of the spectrum and a real dark one to be at the other. Understand what i am saying. These 2 sides are naturally at war and can not stand the thought of each other.

There is no neutral ground. Look with your hearts and it is easy to see.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Are you an enemy of man?

you eat... you are using th internet... probably on your own pc... So you must make money so that makes you a slave and an enemy as well. So whats your point?

The love of money is the root of all evil not money its self...

Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Money is NOT and had NEVER been the root of evil. It had always been GREED.

Example:- Drinking alcohol, dancing or indulging in sex in Never an evil or enjoyment/procreation would not have been blessed. It is LUST that is an evil.

Moderation and consideration in all things and issues had always been taught since civilisation began, to know and experience the beauty of life. It is only when moderation turns to excess, that evil crept up and will destroy mankind if it is not stopped.

The true evil is yourself. Seek within yourself, had you practiced moderation? If not, then you ARE the true enemy of man.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthWanderer

Anyone can slide back and forth but it takes a real being of light to be at one side of the spectrum and a real dark one to be at the other. Understand what i am saying. These 2 sides are naturally at war and can not stand the thought of each other.

There is no neutral ground. Look with your hearts and it is easy to see.

I agree there is no neutral ground friend between the LIGHT AND THE NON LIGHT REALMS OF DARKNESS. I do think there are some TRUE LIGHT CREATIONS that were designed to eventually ENTER the realms of non light darkness DESIGNED TO ENTER AND CLOSE THESE LOCATIONS PLEASE DONT ASK HOW. These types of LIGHT CREATIONS ONLY CARRY THE DARKNESS AS A PASSAGEWAY INTO THE DARKNESS sorta like keys of entrance INTO HELL EHH... Overall I believe these creations are in good nature BUT ONE HAS TO TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT IS KNOWN ON EARTH AS GOOD AND EVIL ARE JUST ENERGIES which tend to create a sort of BALANCE FOR LIVING THINGS and sometimes these energies become UNBALANCED calling for an ADJUSTER OF SOME TYPE. As far as enemies of man the only one I can think of is NATAS AND HIS FOLLOWERS all other evils mentioned within this thread are spawned from NATAS.....THE DARK ONE THAT CAME FROM THE LIGHT AND STAYED IN THE REALM OF NON LIGHT DARKNESS.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Getting offended are we?
go ahead make money, but dont trample over no man in the process.
Make the world a better place.

new topics

top topics

join