It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The office of International Treasury control (O.I.T.C)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ok this is my first thread I couldnt find any info about this on here and if its true others should know. From the Office of International Treasury Control official website;

Though not generally or publicly known, OITC is the largest International Institution of its kind. It is the largest single owner of gold and platinum bullion in the World, in addition to being a major owner of Bank Debenture Securities, International Treasuries, Cash and other forms of securities, all of which are recorded as assets of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility

Over Hundreds of years the banksters and corporatists (hidden controllers) wealth steadily usurped the power and wealth of Royal Families and nations and began to pose a threat so beginning in 1875 they centralized their assets into a combined collateral account then in 1945 the Royal Families and nations that owned the wealth in the Collateral Accounts agreed to establish the Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission

From 1944/5 - 1994/5 The Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission (TTTGC) was organised and implemented, by the Nations of the World, with a Term period of Fifty (50) years. During this term period the Commission held the Mandate, Rights and Authorities over The Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility. (Note: This Commission should not be confused with the Trilateral Commission that exists today). Following the expiry of the 50 year term, the Nations of the World, disappointed with the biased way The Combined International Collateral Accounts had been utilised within the 50 years, agreed not to extend the term of the TTTGC, but instead appointed a single independent person to the position of International Treasury Controller with full rights, authority, and legal ownership of the Combined International Collateral Accounts

Apparently the single handed control reduces chances of infiltration or corruption. The man responsible is Dr. Ray C. Dam Legal Heir and Owner of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility, Legal Decadency RCD 1088

A Whistle blower has said;

The US did not like that result and so the US, UK and France and their allies have continued to act as rogue nations attempting to keep stolen assets (and seeking to steal more) from the Collateral Accounts; and covertly hindering the work of the OITC; hiding behind the secrecy provisions in the various treaties that established the OITC, as they seek to limit and even destroy the OITC's global wealth creation initiatives.

He also claims some assets of the collateral Accounts

were deposited at Ft Hood, mainly underground

The OITC’s little publicity has been only negative from the mainstream media Wikipedia gives a typical introduction. If the OITC were part of the banksters control matrix and game plan it would seem TPTB would give it increasingly positive profile as the IMF, World Bank and Federal Reserve System become increasingly out of favour and bankrupt.
So as the Fed faces collapse and a currency that is actually backed by something is demanded by the people he goes onto say

where are the assets going to come from to support this new Asset Banked Banking and Monetary System. There are in fact only two sources with sufficient assets to collaterise such an Asset Backed System. One is the Rothschild’s, which I don’t think people will accept as a viable alternative. The other is the International Treasury Controller / OITC / Collateral Accounts. Now that should start making you, and others, realize just who and what the OITC really is

The O.I.T.C's Website
Whistleblower exchange lengthy version

[edit on 3-3-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I don’t believe all the powers are negative fractions reluctantly cooperating to enslave us but rather there is a mixture and we may have a few friends in high places, and we should be careful not to paint them all with the broad stroke of the brush I feel this is much more complex than one mind can comprehend especially when flying almost blind from a public perspective so please constructively comment and we can collectively work this thing out.

OITC libel on Rumor Mill News Rebutted
Wiki Rebuttal
more from whistlblower
and here

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Im also looking to see how this ties into the Dominion of Melchizedek

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Interesting thread, thanks OP. Never heard of this group.

You'd think with all that cash they could afford better web design...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Was thinking the same thing

Its not bad, but very basic for a company/org of this type

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EndOfWesternCivilization

From the research I've been doing into them they are simply scammers. They have made several 'proposals' as they call them to governments and organisations of various countries who are desperate through economical problems or natural disasters. They won't prove ANY of what the say, and even top banking and government officials (the only ones they claim who have sufficient UN 'security clearance') who have approached the UN about them have found nothing. The UN has denied all of their claims, stating they have no knowledge of them, and that their UN registered no. they claim on their site is simply made up as the UN use no such system or coding structure of any kind.

It does seem to be a very curios thing though, if they are scammers / fraud, how could they have approached so many high level officials and NOT been shut down, or arrested for fraud? It's speculated (and seems EXTREMELY likely) that this is the 'foundation X' that approached the UK government with a offer of £50 BN.

Also it seems far too ridiculous a claim, that the UN would put all this money and financial responsibility in the hands of ONE man. Sorry but there's just no way they would be that retarded. But hey, I might email them and see if they want a re-brand and new website knocked up... if they pay up front

Love the random logo they swiped from somewhere then pasted in the OITC text in a white circle, with the added triangle for NWO subtle indications
That's the sign of a multibillion pound organisation for sure
. If you're going to try and pull off a scam that big, you at least need to make yourself look vaguely believable!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Nice find, OP,

But it would be infinitely easier to read if you used some punctuation.

I'm going to see what I can find out about this group.

new topics

top topics

join