It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA PROOF Jews NOT Semites!!!

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ashanu90

Indeed. Like it is written in the Law, God holds descendants responsible for their acts in a vast number of generations. History shows that peoples like my own and Israel have both suffered and have taken part in genocide and other unholy acts often claimed to have been ordered by gods for that matter the very Jahveh Elohim. However, in the bible, what if God simply foretold events, and that he didn't order these attrocities? "You shall (or are going to) kill women and children and not let anyone leave". What if he simply tried to warn them about what lied ahead?

[edit on 2/4/2010 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by J-in-TX
The most famous example of this is the book of Ruth. Ruth was a Moabitess that converted. Her most famous decendant was King David.
Who is a Jew?

Uh, uh. Read the entire Book of Ruth. If Ruth were a Moabite, then Boaz would not have needed to defer to his kinsman for her hand in marriage. The kinsman refused, so Boaz went ahead. This only applied to family members - kinsmen/kinswomen - if she were a Moabite, he would not have needed to do this. Ruth was an Israelite descendant living in Moab.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
They're white. The lost tribes of Israel are white people.So its only makes sense that Judah be white as well.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Jews are Semites or it would be all over the news pal. If you're going to put a conspiracy here then make it be one that people fall for. Like John Titor or something.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DivineBeing

Who do you think controls the media?
The Jews.
Do you think there may be a bias, considering their illegal occupation of Palestine?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
There's being Jewish by religion, and there's being Jewish by ancestry / ethnicity. It's true that as they got dispersed throughout the world they accuired local traits in appearance and customs, but, in general, they are still traced to the Hebrews of Israel. The OP's article doesn't state that today's Jews aren't Semitic, just that their Semitic ancestry got "diluted".

The myth that being a Jew is only a matter of religion stems from post-WW2 political correctness because of the holocaust. For some unexplicable reason, because the Nazis identified the Jews for the purpose of persecution and elimination, it is now racist or anti-Semitic to identify Jews (the ethnic group) by their physical features today. I have no such qualms, and I don't consider myself racist or anti-Semitic. I just appreciate that there are many people around the world who trace common ancestry and ethnicity, including Jews.

Here's a couple of beautiful American Jewish women

Susanna Hoffs (The Bangles)

Amy Mainzer (JPL/NEOWISE)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

For some unexplicable reason, because the Nazis identified the Jews for the purpose of persecution and elimination, it is now racist or anti-Semitic to identify Jews (the ethnic group) by their physical features today.
"Inexplicable" because it never happened.
That is post war propaganda.
"Nazi" is a racist term that people use to describe all German people in a derogatory way.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kozmo

Here's what Jesus thinks about these so called Jews, from Revelation 2:9

I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

This argument has always been, and will always be an exercise in futility. The reason is simple... Galatians 3:26-29

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

According to the LORD Jesus Christ there is no such thing as a Jew (or a Gentile).

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join