It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sickening piece of evidence in the WTC attacks— The "Vicsims" Report…

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

A sickening piece of evidence in the WTC attacks— The "Vicsims" Report…

www.septemberclues.info

9/11 is based and founded on one simulation: a post-mortem of the allegedly murdered, which as a whole, I refer to as the Vicsim with a capital V . . . the operators seem to be trying to use computer-assisted drama and management dynamics to run the entire works. Can we trace the simulations back to those behind the program; do those real people have the same names as their sims? Or is 9/11 a "War of the Worlds" hoax whose perpetrators never want to turn off?
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.cnn.com

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Disclaimer: The following is not meant to imply there weren’t real victims of 9/11, as we all know there were many. It is also not meant to imply ALL of the victims in the photos are fake, because they may not be. However, this report indicates a possibility that several of the victims were. This takes U.S. govt. collusion with the media to a whole new level. You’ll be nauseated.

Even if this has been posted on ATS before, it’s worth revisiting, especially if there are those who have never seen it before.

One of the aspects of the 9/11 conspiracy investigation that has particularly stuck in my craw is the idea that some of the victims of 9/11 never existed. The first time I’d taken a serious look at this issue was when I’d seen mention of the fact that Flight 93 “heroes” Todd Beamer, Jeremy Glick, Mark Bingham, and Tom Burnett were not listed on the Social Security Death Index. While it’s true it’s not unheard of for this to happen, it still is odd that ALL FOUR men were absent from the database. The fact that the only “Todd Beamer” listed on the death index happened to have a birthdate of Sept. 11th was also curious.

Recently, I happened upon the 9/11 “Vicsims” Report. This report, posted in recent months on the Internet by it’s author, analyzes the photographic images, names of victims, and comments posted on CNN’s memorial website for the victims of 9/11. This is an 80-page report, but it is worth reading every word. It makes a very strong case that many of the alleged 9/11 victims NEVER EXISTED and demonstrates this by showing how names and photographs of “victims” were morphed into each other to create a new victim in a sequential order. Many of the photographs on CNN’s site were blatantly “photoshopped."

The author also points out some questionable characteristics in the comments supposedly left by friends and loved ones of some of these “victims” and how they lack authenticity.

I have provided links to the CNN Memorial site and to the “Vicsims” Report so you can see the comparisons yourself. I encourage you to peruse the CNN memorial site in sequential order by the victims’ names. You can’t deny there are a lot of similarities in the photos as you progress down the thumbnail photos of the victims. They do, indeed, seem to morph one into the other. Some of the thumbnail photos on the CNN site have been removed since the "Vicsims" document was posted.

www.septemberclues.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Link doesn't work. I will have to read the full article before I can base a sufficient opinion.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Link doesn't work

The document in the link might take a minute to download. Are you not getting any connection to the site at all? I just tried it myself and it worked.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The photo cut and paste section beginning on page 41 to 71 is jaw dropping. Especially the "Hell-No Elbow" on page 71.

You ave something here, and it's very disturbing. S&F

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

The photo cut and paste section beginning on page 41 to 71 is jaw dropping

That's why after I reviewed the pages you mention, I went to the CNN site to confirm these things for myself. What's worse is when you scroll down the victims in alpha order and begin to see the characteristics of each victim do seem to morph into a new person. The names are very strange as well. This is a stupid move on the part of those responsible for it since it doesn't take a lot of investigation to confirm whether people exist or not.

Also, the comments on the memorial site for most of these victims, in my opinion, sound like they were written by the same person, but using different aliases.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Here's a few more of interest on the CNN memorial site:

Look alike victims on the same page:

Page 1 of "M's":

Noel Maen
Joseph Maffeo

Page 1 of "E's":

Eric Adam Eisenberg
Michael J. Elfens

Will the REAL "Dr. Phil" McGraw please stand up:

Ronald E. Magnuson
Andrew Anthony Abak

Also . . .

Is Richard Allen Pearlman tinted all red in an effort to emulate Ron Pearlman's character, "Hellboy?"

John Heffernan bears a striking resemblence to singer Henry Rollins

www.nndb.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

Forgive me but the last time I wasted a good 50 minutes on one of September Clues videos he/they were trying to convince me that there were really no planes used on 9/11 and they then tried to break down all of the video shots and explain why they were obviously(to them) faked.

Now these guys are trying to say that there photos of the "fake victims" used were morphed, photo shopped fakes? I'm seeing a pattern here..anyone else?

Nothing against you OP(obviously), I just have a very hard time wasting my time on September Clues wild theories. Which in my personal opinion seem to be putting out disinformation.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
perhaps the reason names tend to morph into the next when viewed in alphabetical order is because alphabetical order is exactly that.... order by letter....

and the reason many images would be edited would be to protect others identities, locations and avoid advertisement etc. in the back or foregrounds. the whole face over face scenariio is as you said very nausiating, but not for the reasons you suggested.

i do believe this whole shenanigan was orchestrated by the men behind the backdoor but this is a little extreme.... an no doubt offensive to some.

[edit on 1/3/10 by spearhead]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PersonalChoice
Forgive me but the last time I wasted a good 50 minutes on one of September Clues videos he/they were trying to convince me that there were really no planes used on 9/11

They still state that no planes hit the WTC buildings.... and that the WTC buildings were empty.... and probably no one died!

So just another very silly conspiracy theory site

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
This is one of the dumbest 9/11 conspriacies ever.

SIMS?

More proof of the delusional nature (mentally ill is probably more apt) of some f the truthers.

I would assume that most of you truthers look at this like I do, as insanity.

This is one of those crazy, "we found this on his computer" type documents that show up in court after someone goes crazy and shoots up a shopping mall.

Totally bogus in every way.

One of my favorite things is how he thinks it's suspicious that Japanese people have similar names....

He shouldn't visit Japan, his mind would explode.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
hoi.polloi Batman! ... talk about septemberclueless.

Start by claiming it wouldn't really require that many people, and before you know it they've entangled CNN, IPX, Kinkos, FedEx and how many others in their fantastical web of over imagination, apparently woven from straws grasped out of thin air.

The so-called "morphs" are about as similar as two completely different photos that just so happen to contain a few pixels (out of tens of thousands) of the same color.

Honestly. The "no planes" deal, while laughable at best, was quite a stretch of the imagination. This, on the other hand, would seem akin to jumping headlong into Harry Potter or Twilight land ... believing them to be real, as opposed to fictional fantasy.

hoi.polloi

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

You'd think people wouldn't still be going on about no planes, but there's plenty here on ATS that believe it.

The rest just seem to believe in OTHER imagined technology.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Now these guys are trying to say that there photos of the "fake victims" used were morphed, photo shopped fakes? I'm seeing a pattern here..anyone else?

I did not submit a video link. The links I have given are for the document itself and the CNN memorial website. I don't know anything about what these guys have done previously, it's the first I've heard of them. In this instance, the message is much more important than the messenger.

In this case, you can draw your own conclusions because the photographic images are there for you to judge for yourself. To dismiss them because of your previous experience with this group would be doing yourself a disservice, IMO, because it is pretty compelling. At the very least, it's interesting discussion material. I would be of the same opinion even if the evidence was presented by Donald Duck.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I had very good look through the report and to be quite honest I'm not impressed.

If I was given a few thousand pictures of ordinary people I reckon it wouldn't be too hard to come up with some similarities, the one's in that report weren't even very good.

It reminds me too much of the 'Paul Is Dead' believers who try to prove their theory by mashing two photos from 40 years apart to show how 'different' he looks. This did the exact same thing, really clutching at straws by trying to highlight similarities that just weren't there.

It's like Pareidolia, the phenomenon of seeing random and rather vague images in clouds or formations and deeming them 'significant'. It's the same with Face Perception, the human brain is 'hardwired' to see similarities and commonalities in facial structure.

This whole idea just smacks of desperation.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

There is NOTHING VAGUELY COMPELLING about ANYTHING in that "report".

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I think he's just pointing out the obvious fact that the report is bull#.

Almost everyone that's seen it here on ATS agrees.

This is the worst, silliest fantasy I've seen in a while.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

There is NOTHING VAGUELY COMPELLING about ANYTHING in that "report".

Uh, oh. I think you are confused. Proper forum etiquette is to look at the information in the links provided by an OP BEFORE posting an opinion. It's a difficult concept to grasp at first, but you can do it. I have faith in you.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join