It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sheriff launches 'Operation Exodus'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ATS! forget it. YNW.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by 5 oClock]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
If ever our system collapses...there will be a group that wants to control it. There will be a group that would promote their will on others through fear and repression. Thankfully, I think most will see through a group like this and they will lose support as fast as they are picked off one by one by other groups they offend. Live by the sword...die by the sword.

Hello,
I think that the people hiding in tax-payer funded bunkers while chaos ensues will be privvy to know when it's safe to come out and try to gain control, after the worst of the worst, and the best of the best kill each other off leaving only the mediocre to survive, and be controlled all over again.

Well, I'm a mediocre type of fellow that will hang tightly as the time comes to end control. I will watch for the controllers to show their faces, and I will end this statement ahead of myself...

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Just replying to get my count off of 666.

Take that.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
mybossier.blogspot.com...

Bossier Parish Sheriff Larry Deen has stirred up a hornet’s nest with his ‘Operation Exodus”,

"We understand, based on some intelligence that we've collected over the last year, year and a half, that there have been cells and people operating even within our parish that have been trained as terrorists or went overseas to be trained as terrorists," Ed Baswell, a spokesman for the Bossier Parrish Sheriff's Office, told TPMmuckraker this morning.

All of the negative aspects to this could have been avoided with a little common sense. The name of the program (if you must name it), could have been 'Operation Preparedness' or something of the kind. The purpose of the program could have been limited to preparing for natural or manmade disasters, not Islamic Terrorism. Had those simple steps have been followed, then this wouldn't even be a story.
Here are just a few of many links available on the story.
USA Today

HOA Nuthouse

The Mike Malloy Show

The Klaxon

Now Public

Craig Considine

Media Monarchy

Arkansas Times

The Zombie Squad

Democratic Underground

Propeller

MSNBC

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I live in the area. I'm trying to find out how to volunteer for this. From what I have been told, you have to of been a part of the Bossier Sheriff Dept at some point.

I am in the National Guard, an ROTC cadet with seven years of active duty combat arms and military police experience. So maybe I can still volunteer.

I heard the stupidest rant on MSNBC about this. The guy on there is ranting saying we have emergency services, fire departments for stuff like this. Sheriff Departments are emergency services too! That is it with MSNBC. They went on trying to connect this with Tea parties, militias, nazis, secessionists and churches. What in the hell?!

If people don't realize it, Bossier is where Barksdale AFB is and where the Global Strike Command HQ is at. We have a massive national cyber security center here as well.

If things ever go to crap, like say Greece defaults on its debt and the global economy crashes, Bossier Parish will be ready to maintain law and order. This will not be like New Orleans after Katrina.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975

Originally posted by 5 oClock
Let me try that again: It's the DEEEP SOUTH, I'm sure no offense was intended.

Oh I get that...
but you would think that even in the DEEEP SOUTH they would just leave that crap out. Unless of course they WANT to stir up some trouble...

[edit on 2/28/2010 by rcwj1975]

The reason it is mostly white is because the majority of middle class folks, which by far is white predominately, believe that in the time of chaos it will likley be black vs. white: Gangs from big cities move into suburban and rural areas wreaking havoc...so of course you do not want the ' enemy ' encamped in your ranks!!

This scenario may never happen, but those who fear these situations likley see it as a racial issue insofar as who will be the aggressors. Of course there will be no OPEN discrimination...but the number of minority citizens who are able to get a gun and trained and certified or whatever the Sheriff does to make all this legal..will be less than the white citizens who do so, just because of reality.

If blacks or latinos were to group together, armed, they would for sure be called a ' gang' despite any insistence on good motives..and they would face a huge hurdle convincing police and politicians that they are to be trusted when things get hot and heavy...so of course most of these ' citizens ' groups are mostly white.Sociology 101.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Regardless of whether or not the scenario they are preparing for happens, they are still preparing. Given the heightened frequency of threads about this, and the actual implementation of such preparations is unnerving to say the least. It seams like all over the globe, people, in power and common folk, are all preparing for something big...

We can just say "okay they are just trying to be ready for something"...

Even still, ready for what? I guess we aren't all crazy, "something" big is on the verge of happening and maybe we should start preparing more ourselves.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by richierich

Its demographics.

The volunteers are most if not all former deputies and there are some black volunteers.

Bossier Parish is 74.66% white and 20.82% black.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join